Our own poll......Bush, Walker, Paul???

Like it or not, (and I wish that such weren't the case) Hillary Clinton will be nominated to be the Democrats' Presidential candidate........Barring some really strange event, that is a surety.

So, who on the Republican side can muster up enough popular support to stop Hillary?

Mindful that the GOP leadership (on the congressional and state government sides) has managed to pretty much alienate most minority voters (who won't be "minorities" for much longer).....managed to alienate most younger women by infringing on their rights, managed to alienate the scientific communities with creationism and denial of global warming, and managed to alienate the gay/lesbian communities....

What is left, then, for the GOP, is a strong base of mostly older, white, evangelical, gun-rights advocates, a majority in the supreme court,.......and, of course, hugely wealthy donors who want to protect current laws that benefit their maintenance of power and treasure.

That stated, WHO among the front runners in the GOP camp can realistically wrest away the WH from Democrats???
She will not,her numbers are dropping like a stone,when CBS airs number like they did last night,she is finished.

My dear right wingers and others, all I was asking is your opinion as to who you think will emerge as the GOP leader for the presidential run.....of course, I realize that some may be waiting for Fox and Rush to tell them......nonetheless......
My dear right wingers and others, all I was asking is your opinion as to who you think will emerge as the GOP leader for the presidential run.....of course, I realize that some may be waiting for Fox and Rush to tell them......nonetheless......
And there it is Fox /Rush LOL

She will not,her numbers are dropping like a stone,when CBS airs number like they did last night,she is finished.

Try sacrificing a few tea party virgins to help you in THAT prediction.

Your side wants amnesty for the votes..........not for the concerns of the immigrants..............you get another 30 million voters in here who vote 80% Democrat you've stolen the elections for a very long time............Which is why your side doesn't give a flip when the President goes against the laws of this country.

You very much sound like a frustrated right winger in your inability to "right" the "wrongs" of Obama as an "outlaw".... having elections "stolen" from you......and your inability to pass laws to allow you to carry bazookas into a shopping mall (to look a bit more "manly," one would presume.)
Obama has violated his oath of office, by not enforcing the laws of this land. By using executive orders to grant passes to illegals he is in direct violation of the written laws of this land. Under our system of Government these laws must be passed by Congress, not by Executive fiat.

I didn't say elections stolen...............I said your purpose for amnesty, which is what it is, is for votes...........so you can win all the elections by any means and order those who disagree to STFU we know what is best for you.............Isn't that right Natty...........

Where do you get these BAZOOKAS.................is that the other person talking in your head.........because I didn't say that now did I................I believe THAT THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED................which is in the Constitution of this country...............Have you changed that Constitution...........didn't think so........so you try to pass laws and regs through the back door because the people don't agree with you....................

To a point where they summarize wrongly the 2nd Amendment to be taught in our schools................

That's LAME BRO.....................as are you.

In your own words, what is the "Tea Party" ideology?

Ignorant extremism (the ignorant part exemplified by the tea partier who walked around with a poster stating. "keep government off my Medicare") ...and the extremist part that wants to take over the very same government that they state they despise.
aka you find one stupid person and equate that with all within the Tea Party, which has been hijacked by the GOP by the way..............It's not the Grass Roots movement it once was.................

The Tea Party Principles are reasonable unless you are talking to Rhino or a nut case Liberal.

Obama has violated his oath of office, by not enforcing the laws of this land. By using executive orders to grant passes to illegals he is in direct violation of the written laws of this land. Under our system of Government these laws must be passed by Congress, not by Executive fiat.

Dingbat.........you can write an apology if you have any decency.....

pensito-infograph-gop-executive-amnesties.jpg

No apology.............None needed.............irregardless of who violates the laws of this Constitution.........Our executive office has more authority than is allowed by the Constitution..............and no one should be immune from the laws of this land no matter the position.

Amnesty under Reagan was a failure now wasn't it...................IT DOESN'T WORK...........more keep coming and it is BANKRUPTING States from the added costs...................Not to mention THAT OUR LAWS SPELL IT OUT.

Again, NO APOLOGY................

Our Gov't is too danged big for it's britches............is destroying our currency and openly violating our laws.

Righties think that history started in 2009. And that anything before then can be re-written at will.

No apology.............None needed.............irregardless of who violates the laws of this Constitution.........Our executive office has more authority than is allowed by the Constitution..............and no one should be immune from the laws of this land no matter the position.

Didn't really expect an apology from you.....you lack the ethics....But you want to IMPEACH Obama for doing what FIVE republican presidents also did?.....We'll have to dig up some bodies, though.....

Go for it..............

It would have to be Tea Party virgins - there are none amongst Democrats unless you want to start counting aborted baby girls.

In other words, NO RIGHT WINGERS ever got an abortion??
Right dingbat?

This coming from a party who in 2007 thought Hillary was a lock and she couldn't get the nomination.

Why, yes....you're correct.......and if Obama could run for a 3rd term, Hillary could lose.........Do you have someone of Obama's caliber in your posse of GOP'ers?

Obama's "Caliber?" ARE YOU SHITTING ME? :lmao: That's like saying, someone of George W. Bush's caliber.

It's a smoke screen. The media does the thinking for America. Who ever they give the best coverage to, who ever they like the best, that is who will win.

Americans no longer know how to think critically.

Who ever the late night talk show comedians are told to like the best, who ever Oprah is told to like the best, who ever everyone in pop culture, from the celebrities, to those big hit scientists that make the TV rounds, THAT is who the nation will vote for.

For example, Neil deGrasse Tyson says, candidate X has the best view on "Climate Change," then that will be one more reason America will vote for candidate X. Oh, and look, on the next channel, Bill Gates just happens to be endorsing candidate X over candidate Y for his views on the FCC administration of net neutrality. Well. . . . what are voters to think? Are their minds being manipulated by elites in that run the nation? You bet they are.

AMERICANS NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY FOR CRITICAL THOUGHT. THEY DON'T CARE, AND THEY DON'T DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH. THE TV IS ALL THEY KNOW.

WHOMEVER THE CFR MEDIA CROWNS KING OR QUEEN, THAT IS WHO IT WILL BE.

The zombies out in the hinter land will just go through the ceremony of certifying who the cultural elites told them to pick, because they don't have an original thought about anything anyway.

I'm pretty certain it won't be Hillary though.
That is true. The Main Stream Media tells us who to vote for and we do.

Like it or not, (and I wish that such weren't the case) Hillary Clinton will be nominated to be the Democrats' Presidential candidate........Barring some really strange event, that is a surety.

So, who on the Republican side can muster up enough popular support to stop Hillary?

Mindful that the GOP leadership (on the congressional and state government sides) has managed to pretty much alienate most minority voters (who won't be "minorities" for much longer).....managed to alienate most younger women by infringing on their rights, managed to alienate the scientific communities with creationism and denial of global warming, and managed to alienate the gay/lesbian communities....

What is left, then, for the GOP, is a strong base of mostly older, white, evangelical, gun-rights advocates, a majority in the supreme court,.......and, of course, hugely wealthy donors who want to protect current laws that benefit their maintenance of power and treasure.

That stated, WHO among the front runners in the GOP camp can realistically wrest away the WH from Democrats???

"So, who on the Republican side can muster up enough popular support to stop Hillary?"

Years later and they still don't understand...............Shouldn't you be asking "Who will represent America better" instead of "Who will stop Hillary"?

Basic political ignorance.

Years later and they still don't understand...............Shouldn't you be asking "Who will represent America better" instead of "Who will stop Hillary"?

Basic political ignorance.

Rumsfeld (aka scum bucket) did once state a phrase that has stuck in my head in its sardonic "wisdom"....He said, "you go to war with the army you got, NOT with the army you wish you had...."

Forum List

Back