Our own poll......Bush, Walker, Paul???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Like it or not, (and I wish that such weren't the case) Hillary Clinton will be nominated to be the Democrats' Presidential candidate........Barring some really strange event, that is a surety.

So, who on the Republican side can muster up enough popular support to stop Hillary?

Mindful that the GOP leadership (on the congressional and state government sides) has managed to pretty much alienate most minority voters (who won't be "minorities" for much longer).....managed to alienate most younger women by infringing on their rights, managed to alienate the scientific communities with creationism and denial of global warming, and managed to alienate the gay/lesbian communities....

What is left, then, for the GOP, is a strong base of mostly older, white, evangelical, gun-rights advocates, a majority in the supreme court,.......and, of course, hugely wealthy donors who want to protect current laws that benefit their maintenance of power and treasure.

That stated, WHO among the front runners in the GOP camp can realistically wrest away the WH from Democrats???

Wow

A poll about Republicans by a Democrat stooge. That's downright funny.

Have you ever considered a career in comedy?

So kid...how long before you start with the "Limbaugh", "Fox News", derp derp derp....blah blah blah..?

I think my dog is more honest, loyal, and intelligent than Hillary. Better looking, too. Does that count?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wow

A poll about Republicans by a Democrat stooge. That's downright funny.

Have you ever considered a career in comedy?

In other words, you have NOTHING to offer......why not just state that?

Hell, we haven't even had our primary yet. We still have people getting into the race. See, we don't just pick a loser and run with it like the Democrats do.

The GOP needs to nominate a Hispanic, a woman, and/or a Black candidate.............

Because whether people like to admit it or not, Race plays a part in votes in this country. The Hispanics flock to the Democrats because they believe they will grant 10's of millions of them citizenship. The Blacks flocked to Obama because he was the first Black to become the President of the United States.

The GOP needs to rethink this and go with the trends in voting in America.

I'm currently looking for a Wild Card candidate, but doubt it will bear fruit..............So I'd probably go with Rubio for the hispanic vote for getting the votes............but he tends to be far too soft on illegal immigration for me.........

Yet, you will never get a Presidential candidate that you agree with 100% of the time. Not possible.

Hell, we haven't even had our primary yet. We still have people getting into the race. See, we don't just pick a loser and run with it like the Democrats do.

True, the GOP clowns haven't yet started their circus performances, but my question wasn't ONLY directed at right wingers....just surmised that somewhere in that half brain of yours you may have had an opinion as to who, among your ilk, could best Hillary.

Hillary is vulnerable to pretty much everything.....and you?

Like I said yesterday you've just don't have the stones to take on anyone with integrity and brains.

Don't sweat it kid, you an't the first pussy I've run off.

The GOP needs to nominate a Hispanic, a woman, and/or a Black candidate.............

Because whether people like to admit it or not, Race plays a part in votes in this country. The Hispanics flock to the Democrats because they believe they will grant 10's of millions of them citizenship. The Blacks flocked to Obama because he was the first Black to become the President of the United States.

I'm currently looking for a Wild Card candidate, but doubt it will bear fruit..............So I'd probably go with Rubio for the hispanic vote for getting the votes............but he tends to be far too soft on illegal immigration for me.........

Yet, you will never get a Presidential candidate that you agree with 100% of the time. Not possible.

Although I'm on the opposite of the aisle from you, I fully agree with your well-worded assessment.......with the only possible exception (as I'm sure you know) that Obama could not have won, twice, with just the black voters,

Last edited:

True, the GOP clowns haven't yet started their circus performances, but my question wasn't ONLY directed at right wingers....just surmised that somewhere in that half brain of yours you may have had an opinion as to who, among your ilk, could best Hillary.
Hillary is an old hag with luggage......................She has too many issues that your side just ignores.............

Perhaps you should be looking for a new candidate than the old Hag.......................But you are a one trick pony, now aren't you Natty.....................

When we need your input on who to vote for, we'll ask for it................and then do the opposite of what you sheep ask us to do.....................

Enjoy your Hag.

Although I'm on the opposite of the aisle from you, I fully agree with your worded assessment.......with the only possible exception (as I'm sure you know) that Obama could not have won, twice, with just the black voters,
He took over 80% of the Hispanic voters as well..............They flock to the loaves of bread being thrown from the arena.................Mob rules.

Hillary is vulnerable to pretty much everything.....and you?

Like I said yesterday you've just don't have the stones to take on anyone with integrity and brains.

Don't sweat it kid, you an't the first pussy I've run off.

"run [me] off"???? What am I then here?
There are therapies for delusions, you know.

This coming from a party who in 2007 thought Hillary was a lock and she couldn't get the nomination.

Forum List

Back