Our own poll......Bush, Walker, Paul???

He took over 80% of the Hispanic voters as well..............They flock to the loaves of bread being thrown from the arena.................Mob rules.

Every one votes for their perceived best interests....For example, I'm fairly sure that you'd vote against anyone who proposed some form of assault -weapons' ban.

Nat

What's this strange event you're talking about? Are the Democrats not going to commit voter fraud this time?

Come clean. PickMyCotton has already confessed

This coming from a party who in 2007 thought Hillary was a lock and she couldn't get the nomination.

Why, yes....you're correct.......and if Obama could run for a 3rd term, Hillary could lose.........Do you have someone of Obama's caliber in your posse of GOP'ers?

He took over 80% of the Hispanic voters as well..............They flock to the loaves of bread being thrown from the arena.................Mob rules.

Every one votes for their perceived best interests....For example, I'm fairly sure that you'd vote against anyone who proposed some form of assault -weapons' ban.
I believe in the second amendment, and would never vote for a gun grabber...............as a gun doesn't kill............people kill....................and I refuse to punish the innocent for the acts of the guilty...........

Politicians make promises for votes...........both sides.............most of them are lying sacks...........and most understand that.............

Your side wants amnesty for the votes..........not for the concerns of the immigrants..............you get another 30 million voters in here who vote 80% Democrat you've stolen the elections for a very long time............Which is why your side doesn't give a flip when the President goes against the laws of this country.

Nat

What's this strange event you're talking about? Are the Democrats not going to commit voter fraud this time?

You're belittling your side's ability to ever win the WH, and giving us a bit too much credit to screw you over.....but, what the heck...THANKS.

This coming from a party who in 2007 thought Hillary was a lock and she couldn't get the nomination.

Why, yes....you're correct.......and if Obama could run for a 3rd term, Hillary could lose.........Do you have someone of Obama's caliber in your posse of GOP'ers?
Hell, the turd my dog just left in the yard is higher caliber than Obama.

So, I guess the answer is no. We don't have anybody of Obama's caliber. They're all better.

Your side wants amnesty for the votes..........not for the concerns of the immigrants..............you get another 30 million voters in here who vote 80% Democrat you've stolen the elections for a very long time............Which is why your side doesn't give a flip when the President goes against the laws of this country.

You very much sound like a frustrated right winger in your inability to "right" the "wrongs" of Obama as an "outlaw".... having elections "stolen" from you......and your inability to pass laws to allow you to carry bazookas into a shopping mall (to look a bit more "manly," one would presume.)

Hell, the turd my dog just left in the yard is higher caliber than Obama.

So, I guess the answer is no. We don't have anybody of Obama's caliber. They're all better.

Wow

Such profound political analysis coming from the right

Obama's "Caliber?" ARE YOU SHITTING ME? :lmao: That's like saying, someone of George W. Bush's caliber.

It's a smoke screen. The media does the thinking for America. Who ever they give the best coverage to, who ever they like the best, that is who will win.

Americans no longer know how to think critically.

Who ever the late night talk show comedians are told to like the best, who ever Oprah is told to like the best, who ever everyone in pop culture, from the celebrities, to those big hit scientists that make the TV rounds, THAT is who the nation will vote for.

For example, Neil deGrasse Tyson says, candidate X has the best view on "Climate Change," then that will be one more reason America will vote for candidate X. Oh, and look, on the next channel, Bill Gates just happens to be endorsing candidate X over candidate Y for his views on the FCC administration of net neutrality. Well. . . . what are voters to think? Are their minds being manipulated by elites in that run the nation? You bet they are.

AMERICANS NO LONGER HAVE THE ABILITY FOR CRITICAL THOUGHT. THEY DON'T CARE, AND THEY DON'T DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH. THE TV IS ALL THEY KNOW.

WHOMEVER THE CFR MEDIA CROWNS KING OR QUEEN, THAT IS WHO IT WILL BE.

The zombies out in the hinter land will just go through the ceremony of certifying who the cultural elites told them to pick, because they don't have an original thought about anything anyway.

I'm pretty certain it won't be Hillary though.

Obama's "Caliber?" ARE YOU SHITTING ME? :lmao: That's like saying, someone of George W. Bush's caliber.

Please understand that, FIRST, I am not the strongest of Obama's supporters......I have lots of criticism of his administration.
By "caliber," I meant his ability to articulate the common voter's dreams for a better America.....I'm not saying he delivered, but he was able to offer hope.
None of the current GOP candidates can offer the same and the majority of voters will settle for Hillary.

Forum List

Back