Our next president needs to

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Our next president needs to start the long road toward healing of the massive divide that has developed. This president needs to be able to work with the parties to get things done in order for our nation to move forward.

He needs to be pro-science, infastruture, education and r&d.
He needs to be moderate on social issues. Pro-state on this would be a good thing.
He needs to be able to work with both sides. He is the president of all Americans!
He needs to step away from labeling us based on race or gender. This doesn't help anything...Hurts us badly.

Let's rule out Hilitary and Cruz! For the sake of our country. Don't let the effin extreme media like Fox or MSNBC elect another asshole.

Our next president needs to start the long road toward healing of the massive divide that has developed. This president needs to be able to work with the parties to get things done in order for our nation to move forward.

He needs to be pro-science, infastruture, education and r&d.
He needs to be moderate on social issues. Pro-state on this would be a good thing.
He needs to be able to work with both sides. He is the president of all Americans!
He needs to step away from labeling us based on race or gender. This doesn't help anything...Hurts us badly.

Let's rule out Hilitary and Cruz! For the sake of our country. Don't let the effin extreme media like Fox or MSNBC elect another asshole.

How about YOU getting a little more educated!

Just because the majority of the MSM voted for Obama thus you don't hear/read stories from them doesn't make Fox extreme!

What we need is people like YOU to become more aware that the majority of the MSM has been silent about the gross incompetence of Obama.

What we need is for you to admit you comprehend that:
"When 1,160 (85%) of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Do you comprehend that these biased media because they liked Obama and what he said don't present the negative sides?

I mean seriously do you really comprehend that when the editor of NewsWeek says of Obama.."
" Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." Evan Thomas.. Editor of MSM NewsWeek!

It is the responsibility of each of the voters to comprehend we've never in the history of our country a more biased MSM that presents propaganda and not news!

And unlike you and other uninformed people I prove my statements!
Two-thirds (67%) say that news reports are often inaccurate, and even greater percentages say that news organizations
tend to favor one side (76%) and are often influenced by powerful people and organizations (75%).
Of those surveyed, 46 percent said the media reflects liberal ideology, while only 26 percent believe the news is biased toward a conservative point of view.
Ratings of news organizations have declined steadily since Pew Research first began tracking attitudes in 1985, and many current ratings stand near all-time lows reached in 2011.

Poll: Americans Believe MSM Has Liberal Bias, Doing Poor Job As Government Watchdog - Personal Liberty : Personal Liberty

Now until you prove with YOUR research as I've done that the MSM IS NOT biased, remember I've shown you:
1) empirical data that 85% of Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC donated to Democrats.
2) Anecdotal comment "he's sort of God" by NewsWeek's editor.
3) Polling data that 3 out of 4 people see the MSM as favoring one side

Prove to me that YOU are an informed legitimate voter and show where the above is ALL a lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back