Our Foul Mouthed POTUS.......

Seems President Affirmative Action Failure has a foul mouth....according to those he disagrees with.

Sharyl Attkisson I ve Been Victim Of Obama Admin Tirades The Daily Caller

Appearing on “The Steve Malzberg Show” Monday afternoon, author Sharyl Attkisson responded to former ABC News correspondent Ann Compton’s claim that President Barack Obama and his officials routinely direct profanity-laced tirades at reporters.

Attkisson told Malzberg she has been on the receiving end of those conversations in the past, and others, specifically The Associated Press, have been subject to scorn at the hands of Obama officials.

I wonder what would happen if they called Obama an asswipe to his face ?

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Nixon called a number of people "cocksucker". It's on tape. Did you faint when he did it?
James Baker told Bush 43 to "fuck the jews, they won't vote for you". It's documented. Did you faint when he did it?

Poor Righties. Just literally cannot get through the day without something to bellyache over. And you wonder why we laugh at you.

And in predictable fashion, this thread will bring out racists like Typsycunt.
Wow the spin just keeps spinning.
Yeah, he said all thsoe things. It's been documented enough times. Is that consistent with a White House whose foreign policy principle is "Dont do stupid shit"? Yup, sure is.
As for Nixon, he was taped in the privacy of the Oval Office, not talking to reporters.
Only a gruenschnabel like you would try to defend this classless behavior from our most ghetto president.

Thank you for showing your ass. Happy Chanukah.
Had no idea you were interested in my ass. Makes sense, Herr Faygola.

Seems President Affirmative Action Failure has a foul mouth....according to those he disagrees with.

Appearing on “The Steve Malzberg Show” Monday afternoon, author Sharyl Attkisson responded to former ABC News correspondent Ann Compton’s claim that President Barack Obama and his officials routinely direct profanity-laced tirades at reporters.

Attkisson told Malzberg she has been on the receiving end of those conversations in the past, and others, specifically The Associated Press, have been subject to scorn at the hands of Obama officials.

Oh no, did they curse and swear at this poor lady? Maybe that wouldn't happen if she wasn't such a fucking bitch.

Obama owns you little bitches ..oh I said a cuss word !! Little Nancy's lmao

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Nixon called a number of people "cocksucker". It's on tape. Did you faint when he did it?
James Baker told Bush 43 to "fuck the jews, they won't vote for you". It's documented. Did you faint when he did it?

Poor Righties. Just literally cannot get through the day without something to bellyache over. And you wonder why we laugh at you.

Yeah, he said all thsoe things. It's been documented enough times. Is that consistent with a White House whose foreign policy principle is "Dont do stupid shit"? Yup, sure is.
As for Nixon, he was taped in the privacy of the Oval Office, not talking to reporters.
Only a gruenschnabel like you would try to defend this classless behavior from our most ghetto president.

It was not meant as a compliment, shaygetz.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Let's see some links there, Bucko.
Google is your friend.

Government search tool.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Libtards are idiots, statsdontmatter is a shining example of stupid.

Another bullshit OP.
The previous administration was well known for well known for the usage of profanities. When their profanities were made public, everyone on the right claimed their usage of profanities showed what "salt of the earth type" in people they really were.
So, when presidents or VPs who belong to your ideology do it, it's charming, when a president or VP of the enemy ideology do it, well then it's disgusting.
The hypocrites strike again!
Here's a little refresher course for you forgetful people.
Top Profanity in POTUS History
Top profanity in POTUS history - JAMES HOHMANN POLITICO CLICK
When Can a Politician Use Profanity, If Ever?
When Can a Politician Use Profanity If Ever - Forbes
A Brief History of Political Profanity
Political Profanity Obama Among Presidents Who Swear - TIME

You're a prude.

Another bullshit OP.
The previous administration was well known for well known for the usage of profanities. When their profanities were made public, everyone on the right claimed their usage of profanities showed what "salt of the earth type" in people they really were.
So, when presidents or VPs who belong to your ideology do it, it's charming, when a president or VP of the enemy ideology do it, well then it's disgusting.
The hypocrites strike again!
Here's a little refresher course for you forgetful people.
Top Profanity in POTUS History
Top profanity in POTUS history - JAMES HOHMANN POLITICO CLICK
When Can a Politician Use Profanity, If Ever?
When Can a Politician Use Profanity If Ever - Forbes
A Brief History of Political Profanity
Political Profanity Obama Among Presidents Who Swear - TIME

The OP is BS why ?

All the OP did was point out that Mr. Hope and Change has a foul mouth (according to some who interact with him).

Never said he was worse than anyone else. Never said anything about Bush.

Never said Cheney wasn't foul mouthed.

I just pointed out what was stated.

This was Mr. Hope and Change...you know, the guy who wanted to "rise above it all" (and has really gone pretty low in many ways). The same guy who said he wanted to get over the partisanship, the rancor and the politics of Washington........

I guess they eat a lot of Red Herring in New Zealand.

You're a prude.

Oh F^^k you. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Better watch out.

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Google is your friend.

Government search tool.

You are a government search tool???

Recordings?
Witnesses?
Somewhere in writing?
Depositions?
Court docket number?
Subpoenas?

Google is your friend.

Government search tool.

You are a government search tool???
With vibration and life like hair...

You're a prude.

Oh F^^k you. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:[/QUOTEYou and your little blue haired old church ladies, sitting around complaining about everyone who's swearing or fornicating.

Aunt Bea probably looks like a hippie compared to you.

You need to get laid...if you can even get it up anymore.

You're a prude.

Oh F^^k you. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:[/QUOTEYou and your little blue haired old church ladies, sitting around complaining about everyone who's swearing or fornicating.

Aunt Bea probably looks like a hippie compared to you.

You need to get laid...if you can even get it up anymore.

You posted inside the quote.

Aunt Bea is stoned, she is singing Nirvana.

Forum List

Back