Our economy owed to trump?

When the economy tanks, Trump will blame someone else. It's what he does.

With Trump, it's always someone else's fault
When the tech-stock bubble was going up the Left Wingers were saying that Billyboy Clinton was an economic genius. But when tech-stock bubble burst and the stock market tanked and we went into a recession, they blamed Bush for it.

Which recession, George the dumber governed over 2 recessions. That takes talent.

Doesn't take any talent, it's just a matter of Prince George's poor timing relative to the business cycle. :p

And starting 2 wars while cutting taxes for the uber wealthy. A special kind of stupid.
Uh-huh, thanks for parrot impression, spot on.

In President Gunslingers defense at least he was aware that he didn't have a clue as to what he was doing, which is why he let Cheney and his Merry Band of Neocon thugs run things.

Nobody has to parrot that Geo the dumber is stupid. You do know that don't you?

When the tech-stock bubble was going up the Left Wingers were saying that Billyboy Clinton was an economic genius. But when tech-stock bubble burst and the stock market tanked and we went into a recession, they blamed Bush for it.

Which recession, George the dumber governed over 2 recessions. That takes talent.

Doesn't take any talent, it's just a matter of Prince George's poor timing relative to the business cycle. :p

And starting 2 wars while cutting taxes for the uber wealthy. A special kind of stupid.

In President Gunslingers defense at least he was aware that he didn't have a clue as to what he was doing, which is why he let Cheney and his Merry Band of Neocon thugs run things.

Uh-huh, it's not like I haven't heard the exact same talking points from countless partisan parrots before. :cool:

If you're going to make fun of Georgy Boy at least attempt to come up with something original, plenty of material there to work with.

"Man is a parrot in the House of History; he listens and then he repeats the same crap over and over!" -- Mehmet Murat ildan

Uh-huh, it's not like I haven't heard the exact same talking points from countless partisan parrots before. :cool:

If you're going to make fun of Georgy Boy at least attempt to come up with something original, plenty of material there to work with.

"Man is a parrot in the House of History; he listens and then he repeats the same crap over and over!" -- Mehmet Murat ildan

So he did not start 2 wars while cutting taxes for the wealthy and help tank the economy? Got it.

So he did not start 2 wars while cutting taxes for the wealthy and help tank the economy? Got it.
LOL, I see the problem now ….

You're responding to the voices in your head instead of what I actually wrote.

*** NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED STRAW MAN CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ***

explain how Bush caused a recession

No pretty sure I get it. To you poor Geo was just in wrong place at wrong time. Starting 2 wars while cutting taxes for the wealthy is a good thing if not for it being the wrong time, got it!

As I have said earlier in this thread, presidents do not cause recessions. Business cycles usually do. But policies that presidents put forth can help or hurt a recovery of recession. Now tell me how Bill caused these recessions, you are good at parroting Faux Pays Nuz! I got my popcorn!

No pretty sure I get it. To you poor Geo was just in wrong place at wrong time. Starting 2 wars while cutting taxes for the wealthy is a good thing if not for it being the wrong time, got it!
If you say so, I wish you the best in your present and future straw man construction efforts.

Da svidania

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" -- George Carlin

If you say so, I wish you the best in your present and future straw man construction efforts.

Da svidania

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience" -- George Carlin

At least we have you on record now for being for 2 wars while cutting taxes for the wealthy, thank you for that!

He invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, cut taxes twice, failed to impose a tax to fund the wars, failed to regulate Wall Street and the Big Banks, and like Trump spent too much time during his first term playing golf; of course GW spent some time fishing, cutting brush and playing at President. But his worst mistake was listening to Dick Cheney and the neo cons.

Da svidania

At least we have you on record now for being for 2 wars while cutting taxes for the wealthy, thank you for that!
I give W credit for killing the GOP brand.

Da svidania

Er..ummm.. if he killed it, how come the GOP has control of the legislative branch and the executive branch of the federal government, not to mention the majority of governorships and state legislatures? Looks to me like he just put it to sleep long enough for ONimrod to get elected.

Just like everything else Georgy Boy did, he gave it a try but ultimately fucked it up.

Da svidania

Er..ummm.. if he killed it, how come the GOP has control of the legislative branch and the executive branch of the federal government, not to mention the majority of governorships and state legislatures? Looks to me like he just put it to sleep long enough for ONimrod to get elected.

Just like everything else Georgy Boy did, he gave it a try but ultimately fucked it up.
The GOP controls the House because of STATE politics, not the natl gop brand, which is now the brand of Trump, which has nothing to do with princlples of limited govt and fiscal discipline. And the gop controls the WH and SC because of Comey.

Don't take Trump's word for it...small business optimism is also hovering around record levels, as tracked by the National Federation of Independent Businesses, in part thanks to the Trump administration’s campaign to reduce regulations and taxes. “Small businesses are as optimistic as we’ve ever seen since we began surveying them,” Hassett said.

Da svidania

The GOP controls the House because of STATE politics, not the natl gop brand,
Nice adaptive argument device you got there. You're argument went from He killed the brand to ; there's two brands and only one of them is one of them is dead.

which is now the brand of Trump,
Hmmmm… when did the GOP change it's name and branding to "Trump"? Trump is the current face of the brand not the brand itself and based on current political realities the "brand" is doing ok from the federal level right on down the line.

which has nothing to do with princlples of limited govt and fiscal discipline. And the gop controls the WH and SC because of Comey.
What does any of that have to do with the GOP "brand" ?

Da svidania

Nice adaptive argument device you got there. You're argument went from He killed the brand to ; there's two brands and only one of them is one of them is dead.

Hmmmm… when did the GOP change it's name and branding to "Trump"? Trump is the current face of the brand not the brand itself and based on current political realities the "brand" is doing ok from the federal level right on down the line.

which has nothing to do with princlples of limited govt and fiscal discipline. And the gop controls the WH and SC because of Comey.
There was no brand of Trumpism until W killed the gop brand. The gop as we knew it since at least Eisenhower is dead, and probably for good at least as a "Republican" brand. It's not an adaptive argument to look at reality. The gop is now a nativisit white nationalism.

There was no brand of Trumpism until W killed the gop brand. The gop as we knew it since at least Eisenhower is dead, and probably for good at least as a "Republican" brand. It's not an adaptive argument to look at reality. The gop is now a nativisit white nationalism.

Er..umm.. just because you see it that way doesn't mean that it's the "brand", you're defining a political party "brand" by nothing more than the current party leader, which is silly. It's like trying to define the Coca-Cola brand by nothing more than who the current CEO is and what your personal perception of him/her is.

Er..umm.. just because you see it that way doesn't mean that it's the "brand", you're defining a political party "brand" by nothing more than the current party leader, which is silly. It's like trying to define the Coca-Cola brand by nothing more than who the current CEO is and what your personal perception of him/her is.
Stop being intellectually dishonest Fox. It's beneath you. The gop was not anti-free trade, immigration and pro deficit until W took down the establishment paving the way for the takeover of Birthirsim.

Don't take Trump's word for it...small business optimism is also hovering around record levels, as tracked by the National Federation of Independent Businesses, in part thanks to the Trump administration’s campaign to reduce regulations and taxes. “Small businesses are as optimistic as we’ve ever seen since we began surveying them,” Hassett said.

I'm an Ex-NFIB member

and you should check the definition of 'small biz' ,classified as under 500 via SBA & IRS...

that would make Goldman Sachs a 'small biz'

albeit the majority of small biz entities are under 5 employees

What i found was, the NFIB , a politically charged if not challenged org, is about as representative of true small blue collar biz as any other org suckin' the azz of corporate America

Hail to the thief!
5730841467_da23395f24_b.jpg

Forum List

Back