Our economy owed to trump?

When the economy tanks, Trump will blame someone else. It's what he does.

With Trump, it's always someone else's fault
When the tech-stock bubble was going up the Left Wingers were saying that Billyboy Clinton was an economic genius. But when tech-stock bubble burst and the stock market tanked and we went into a recession, they blamed Bush for it.

Which recession, George the dumber governed over 2 recessions. That takes talent.

So the recession that started in March of 2001, less than 45 days after Bush was inaugurated is on Bush, however the economic growth 18 months after Trump was inaugurated is on Obama?

Seems like more partisan BS to me.
Everything is more partisan to you depending on your one way beliefs

When the tech-stock bubble was going up the Left Wingers were saying that Billyboy Clinton was an economic genius. But when tech-stock bubble burst and the stock market tanked and we went into a recession, they blamed Bush for it.

Which recession, George the dumber governed over 2 recessions. That takes talent.

So the recession that started in March of 2001, less than 45 days after Bush was inaugurated is on Bush, however the economic growth 18 months after Trump was inaugurated is on Obama?

Bush was a disaster, that isn’t partisan...

I agree, however to blame him for the economy after less than 45 days into his term and then claim Trump isn't responsible for the economy 18 months is, is still partisan BS.
True. But the current economy is being greatly exaggerated by partisans. First quarter was only 2.2% growth, not really booming. Wages still stagnant. Unemployment low, but the same partisans said it’s about the participation rate, which is still really low. Stock market been unstable since trump policies have really been in effect....

I agree with that also. I think we are an event or two away from disaster.

Doesn't take any talent, it's just a matter of Prince George's poor timing relative to the business cycle. :p

And starting 2 wars while cutting taxes for the uber wealthy. A special kind of stupid.

Bush inherited Billyboy Clinton's Tech-Stock Bubble recession.
The Real Estate Bubble recession aka the Great Recession was caused by Clinton the Democratic Party's mortgage policies. They lowered the mortgage lending standards and they forced banks to make risky loans. They left Bush holding the bag when the bottom fell out.
And the 2 wars he started while giving tax cuts to the uber wealthy?

Our low unemployment rate didn't happen because of Trump. Nevertheless, dumb ass right wingers think these things did. Trump told them the unemployment rate was 20%, maybe 40%, they believed it, because they're stupid. Now, the same office that reported unemployment of 4.5% under Obama that Trump said was false reports 4%, and it's instantly true.

The stock markets rose 149% during Obama, but by talking to a right winger you'd think they'd fallen 90%. Then the markets rise further under Trump, and they fall on their knees to pray thanks to Him, like he's a God. Trump's tax cuts put an additional charge in the economy that it didn't need, at a cost of hundreds of billions of revenue to the treasury every year, and now deficits are expanding at a time they should be contracting.

If we have a trillion dollar deficit in a strong economy, what are we going to get when the economy inevitably rolls over? We're going to get $2 trillion. We will be fucked.
This is a really tired manifestation of butt hurt. Think of some original way to express it.

Everything is more partisan to you depending on your one way beliefs

45 days into a Presidency is the current President is responsible for the economy? Or is it more than 18 months?

Are the 2 wars started by George the dumber while cutting taxes for the wealthy not on him either. That's right nothing is a rethugicons fault is it partisan hack.

I think that what most people blame Bush for was using the recession as a smokescreen for tax cuts that would fail to accomplish the stated goal of stimulating the economy out of recession, but would contribute to long term harms, such as increased public debt and increased income inequality. That, contrary to his claims, the majority of working Americans wouldn't see their finances improve but stagnate or get worse, and that in general his economic policies were reckless.

What you seem to be referring to was having your hypocrisy pointed out. During the Bush presidency many on the right engaged in contradictory arguments about blame/credit for developments in the economy. Economic strength during Clinton's term was often cited as being caused by Reagan policies, allegedly because economic results need time to mature. The same reasoning was used to blame Clinton for the 2001 recession. But the strong aspects of the post-recession Bush era economy were squarely attributed to Bush, abandoning the deferred maturity hypothesis in favor of emphasizing the fact that Bush was the sitting President at that precise time. So the point was that you have to be consistent.

The Real Estate Bubble recession aka the Great Recession was caused by Clinton the Democratic Party's mortgage policies. They lowered the mortgage lending standards and they forced banks to make risky loans. They left Bush holding the bag when the bottom fell out.
You can't give tax cuts to the poor.

Are the 2 wars started by George the dumber while cutting taxes for the wealthy not on him either. That's right nothing is a rethugicons fault is it partisan hack.

Did I say anything like that? I asked you specifically about the first recession and you deflected which is what I thought you'd do. I understand why you had to deflect.

You can't give tax cuts to the poor.

You sure can

Did I say anything like that? I asked you specifically about the first recession and you deflected which is what I thought you'd do. I understand why you had to deflect.

The dumber exasperated the first of the two recessions he governed over by starting 2 wars and cutting taxes for the uber wealthy. No deflection now you go on and deflect.

And to be honest presidents have little to do with recessions and recoveries. They are business cycles, but policies they put forward can make things better or worse. Guess what the dumber did, hack.

That's 'cause you're completely controlled by your biases. The chaos of hanging chads and Bush/Cheney fear mongering aided in the recession. The first thing out of their mouth was to attack Clinton's policies and promise tax cuts, because they claimed the economy was in trouble.

So, if the office of the President was then the cause of the recession, as you imply, how about this one:

Monetary Policy and the Housing Bubble

I think that what most people blame Bush for was using the recession as a smokescreen for tax cuts that would fail to accomplish the stated goal of stimulating the economy out of recession, but would contribute to long term harms, such as increased public debt and increased income inequality. That, contrary to his claims, the majority of working Americans wouldn't see their finances improve but stagnate or get worse, and that in general his economic policies were reckless.

What you seem to be referring to was having your hypocrisy pointed out. During the Bush presidency many on the right engaged in contradictory arguments about blame/credit for developments in the economy. Economic strength during Clinton's term was often cited as being caused by Reagan policies, allegedly because economic results need time to mature. The same reasoning was used to blame Clinton for the 2001 recession. But the strong aspects of the post-recession Bush era economy were squarely attributed to Bush, abandoning the deferred maturity hypothesis in favor of emphasizing the fact that Bush was the sitting President at that precise time. So the point was that you have to be consistent.[/QUOTE

The dumber exasperated the first of the two recessions he governed over by starting 2 wars and cutting taxes for the uber wealthy. No deflection now you go on and deflect.

And to be honest presidents have little to do with recessions and recoveries. They are business cycles, but policies they put forward can make things better or worse. Guess what the dumber did, hack.

The recession started in March 2001 do you blame Bush for the 2001 recession.

Bush was a disaster, that isn’t partisan...

I agree, however to blame him for the economy after less than 45 days into his term and then claim Trump isn't responsible for the economy 18 months is, is still partisan BS.
True. But the current economy is being greatly exaggerated by partisans. First quarter was only 2.2% growth, not really booming. Wages still stagnant. Unemployment low, but the same partisans said it’s about the participation rate, which is still really low. Stock market been unstable since trump policies have really been in effect....

I agree with that also. I think we are an event or two away from disaster.
Let’s hope not.

Our low unemployment rate didn't happen because of Trump. Nevertheless, dumb ass right wingers think these things did. Trump told them the unemployment rate was 20%, maybe 40%, they believed it, because they're stupid. Now, the same office that reported unemployment of 4.5% under Obama that Trump said was false reports 4%, and it's instantly true.

The stock markets rose 149% during Obama, but by talking to a right winger you'd think they'd fallen 90%. Then the markets rise further under Trump, and they fall on their knees to pray thanks to Him, like he's a God. Trump's tax cuts put an additional charge in the economy that it didn't need, at a cost of hundreds of billions of revenue to the treasury every year, and now deficits are expanding at a time they should be contracting.

If we have a trillion dollar deficit in a strong economy, what are we going to get when the economy inevitably rolls over? We're going to get $2 trillion. We will be fucked.

This is a really tired manifestation of butt hurt. Think of some original way to express it.

This ^^^ is why the term Idiot-Gram was coined. Posters like him haven't anything of substance to offer!

upload_2018-6-14_8-55-37.jpeg

Trump came in at the right place and the right time. No we don’t owe anything from Trump except total embarrassment, ignorance, bullying and lying.

What you seem to be referring to was having your hypocrisy pointed out. During the Bush presidency many on the right engaged in contradictory arguments about blame/credit for developments in the economy. Economic strength during Clinton's term was often cited as being caused by Reagan policies, allegedly because economic results need time to mature. The same reasoning was used to blame Clinton for the 2001 recession. But the strong aspects of the post-recession Bush era economy were squarely attributed to Bush, abandoning the deferred maturity hypothesis in favor of emphasizing the fact that Bush was the sitting President at that precise time. So the point was that you have to be consistent.[/QUOTE

The recession started in March 2001 do you blame Bush for the 2001 recession.

The first attack on the WTC occurred weeks into Clinton's first term. Do you blame G. H. W. Bush or Clinton for this event? G. W. Bush had Nine months before 9-11, who do we blame for this?

The blame game is a fool's errand for those who do not know history, and for those who seek to rewrite past events.

This ^^^ is why the term Idiot-Gram was coined. Posters like him haven't anything of substance to offer!
Come on! Seriously, come up with something original, something creative ffs!

Forum List

Back