Our beloved friends at the TSA are at it again

The TSA tells a different version of the story. Sounds like the daughter stretched the truth.

TSA denies having required a 95-year-old woman to remove diaper - CNN.com

There are miles and miles of the TSA going to far. It is undeniable. You can say some are false for sure, but you cant deny that they go to far in more instance then not.

I thought they were going to far when they started making me remove my shoes. But it is still my choice to fly.

And all these phony stories do nothing but demonize people that are doing what they are paid to do.

Miles and Miles of VIDEO, Not comments from fox news or tea Party members, but video. How did they stage all that ? And just for kicks, How many terrorist has the TSA caught ?

I dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't feel safe getting on a plane unless...

Every single individual on that plane, including the crew and those who worked on the aircraft prior to departure are strip searched upon arrival, and the passengers are straitjacketed, hooded, and strapped into 5-point restraint harnesses in their seats for the duration of the flight.

There are miles and miles of the TSA going to far. It is undeniable. You can say some are false for sure, but you cant deny that they go to far in more instance then not.

I thought they were going to far when they started making me remove my shoes. But it is still my choice to fly.

And all these phony stories do nothing but demonize people that are doing what they are paid to do.

Miles and Miles of VIDEO, Not comments from fox news or tea Party members, but video. How did they stage all that ? And just for kicks, How many terrorist has the TSA caught ?

I have seen nothing on video that was inappropriate. And I've watched every single one posted at USMB.

I have seen nothing on video that was inappropriate. And I've watched every single one posted at USMB.

Yet, no arrests. Not a single one ever. At least no terrorist. No high jacking foiled. Not one ever in the history of the implementation of the searches and pat downs. The system is on its way to being corrupt.

I remember right after 9/11 when I went to right wing sites and they were all saying a little inconvience is worth a safe flight. Ah, the good ol days.

Yet, no arrests. Not a single one ever. At least no terrorist. No high jacking foiled. Not one ever in the history of the implementation of the searches and pat downs. The system is on its way to being corrupt.
That could very well be true but it isn't the OP's point.

That would suggest to me that the system is getting its job done, even if it may be imperfect. Would you prefer to have no security and planes being hijacked (it's one word) or bombed on a regular basis?

You wouldn't make a very good Miss Cleo. That's exactly my point, that feeling up old ladies doesn't help you find terrorists.

You wouldn't make a very good Miss Cleo. That's exactly my point, that feeling up old ladies doesn't help you find terrorists.

TSA has yet to find one.

TSA: Treatment of elderly cancer patient raises questions about airport screening - baltimoresun.com

"The Transportation Security Administration could scarcely have bought itself worse publicity then recent revelation that a 95-year-old wheelchair-bound woman, a late-stage cancer patient, received a security pat-down and was ordered to remove her adult diaper by TSA agents in Florida."

I can't wait to hear the excuses for this.

The TSA tells a different version of the story. Sounds like the daughter stretched the truth.

She said she and her mother then went to a bathroom and removed the wet diaper, then went back through the screening checkpoint.

Weber said her mother, a nurse for 65 years, "was very calm" despite being bothered by the fact that she went on to complete her journey without underwear.

I hope mama pissed all over dat aeroplane.

Just heard the TSA is about to team-up with the Teamsters. So good luck trying to fire any of these creeps or bring any sanity back to the TSA. This is the very reason i vehemently oppose Public Unions. There should not be any Government Unions. They really should be Outlawed. What a sad sad tragedy.

Just heard the TSA is about to team-up with the Teamsters. So good luck trying to fire any of these creeps or bring any sanity back to the TSA. This is the very reason i vehemently oppose Public Unions. There should not be any Government Unions. They really should be Outlawed. What a sad sad tragedy.

I herd it was S.C.I.U. , either way, its no good for Americans.

The traveling public needs desperately to boycott flying until the TSA is dealt with appropriately! :eusa_angel:

TSA: Treatment of elderly cancer patient raises questions about airport screening - baltimoresun.com

"The Transportation Security Administration could scarcely have bought itself worse publicity then recent revelation that a 95-year-old wheelchair-bound woman, a late-stage cancer patient, received a security pat-down and was ordered to remove her adult diaper by TSA agents in Florida."

[Emphasis added]

The next episode of Dirty Jobs on The Discovery Channel takes on working for the TSA.

The traveling public needs desperately to boycott flying until the TSA is dealt with appropriately! :eusa_angel:

Probably wont be a boycott but less & less Americans are travelling by air. Many are planning their Vacations around auto-travel instead. So in the end,the TSA is very bad for Business too. A powerful TSA Union will be an awful tragedy for this Nation. We desperately need to to take another look at Public Unions. Are they really good for the Country? Personally,i think they're terrible for the Country.

Probably wont be a boycott but less & less Americans are travelling by air. Many are planning their Vacations around auto-travel instead. So in the end,the TSA is very bad for Business too. A powerful TSA Union will be an awful tragedy for this Nation. We desperately need to to take another look at Public Unions. Are they really good for the Country? Personally,i think they're terrible for the Country.

They are the tape worms that are killing the country.

I avoid flying whenever its possible, its becoming too much of a hassle, at least you don't get strip searched during a long road trip.

Why not? If someone wanted to blow up a plane, a granny with only a few weeks left to live would be the perfect way to get a bomb on the plane if old ladies were exempt.

You either search people or you don't.

She said she and her mother then went to a bathroom and removed the wet diaper, then went back through the screening checkpoint.

Weber said her mother, a nurse for 65 years, "was very calm" despite being bothered by the fact that she went on to complete her journey without underwear.

I hope mama pissed all over dat aeroplane.

I personally would be upset if I had to sit next to someone on an airplane with a smelly diaper.

Forum List

Back