Our beloved friends at the TSA are at it again

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
TSA: Treatment of elderly cancer patient raises questions about airport screening - baltimoresun.com

"The Transportation Security Administration could scarcely have bought itself worse publicity then recent revelation that a 95-year-old wheelchair-bound woman, a late-stage cancer patient, received a security pat-down and was ordered to remove her adult diaper by TSA agents in Florida."

I can't wait to hear the excuses for this.

Just think how nice it will be when S.C.I.U. gets in the TSA. They will be able to molest all the children they want and never be fired for it.

TSA: Treatment of elderly cancer patient raises questions about airport screening - baltimoresun.com

"The Transportation Security Administration could scarcely have bought itself worse publicity then recent revelation that a 95-year-old wheelchair-bound woman, a late-stage cancer patient, received a security pat-down and was ordered to remove her adult diaper by TSA agents in Florida."

Just think how nice it will be when S.C.I.U. gets in the TSA. They will be able to molest all the children they want and never be fired for it.

No no no, we all know unions promote hard work and high standards..................................

What blows my mind the defenders of this crap are the same muppets that screamed bloody murder about the previous administration who didn't do anything of the sort and now these simpering tools remain silent when starting into the face at the complete loss of freedom.

Ask one of these people where do they think it will stop?

Last edited:
What blows my mind the defenders of this crap are the same muppets that screamed bloody murder about the previous administration who didn't do anything of the sort and now these simpering tools remain silent when starting into the face at the complete loss of freedom.

Ask one of these people where do they thing it will stop?

Perry and his guys were drug kicking and screaming by voter to the anti groping bill in the special session. maybe it will prompt other states to vote on there own bills, like the Arizona Immigration bill has.

AUSTIN — Lawmakers pushing a bill to ban invasive searches of airline passengers without a reason to think they have committed an offense said Wednesday they were steaming ahead despite a decision by the federal Transportation Security Administration to reduce pat-downs of children.

Read more: Texas anti-groping bill moving ahead despite TSA changes - San Antonio Express-News

Texas anti-groping bill moving ahead despite TSA changes - San Antonio Express-News

I dunno about you guys, but I wouldn't feel safe getting on a plane unless 95 year old cancer patients in wheelchairs are embarrassed.

The TSA tells a different version of the story. Sounds like the daughter stretched the truth.

TSA denies having required a 95-year-old woman to remove diaper - CNN.com

The TSA tells a different version of the story. Sounds like the daughter stretched the truth.

They probably found out it wasn't on camera, so then decided they could deny it.

I didn't see any specifics in that article, just a generic denial.

You mean you're not satisfied that they followed proper procedures?

If assaulting a wheel chair bound 95 year old with Cancer is "proper procedures" Then we need to shutdown the TSA immediately. Because there is no Justification for that sort of abhorrent behavior nor is there any justification for that loss of dignity or freedom.

They probably found out it wasn't on camera, so then decided they could deny it.

Then you didn't read it. The daughter asked if she could remove the dirty diaper and they told her yes but she'd have to go to the rest room to do it. Which she did.

Then you didn't read it. The daughter asked if she could remove the dirty diaper and they told her yes but she'd have to go to the rest room to do it. Which she did.

I did read it, that's a minor detail, doesn't prove that aspect wrong or the overall story wrong.

I did read it, that's a minor detail, doesn't prove that aspect wrong or the overall story wrong.
It sure damn well does change it. She was not "ordered" to do it as your link claims. The daughter asked to remove it. Stupidly, she didn't bring a clean diaper in her purse and the poor woman was forced to fly without underwear.

There are miles and miles of video showing the TSA going to far. It is undeniable. You can say some are false for sure, but you cant deny that they go to far in more instance then not.

Last edited:

There are miles and miles of the TSA going to far. It is undeniable. You can say some are false for sure, but you cant deny that they go to far in more instance then not.

Well said, but you'll have some who will back government to the bitter end, no matter how wrong it is.

There are miles and miles of the TSA going to far. It is undeniable. You can say some are false for sure, but you cant deny that they go to far in more instance then not.

I thought they were going to far when they started making me remove my shoes. But it is still my choice to fly.

And all these phony stories do nothing but demonize people that are doing what they are paid to do.

I thought they were going to far when they started making me remove my shoes. But it is still my choice to fly.

And all these phony stories do nothing but demonize people that are doing what they are paid to do.

Yeah the problem is the entire TSA, the agents can't help that this is what they're forced to do to people.

Yeah the problem is the entire TSA, the agents can't help that this is what they're forced to do to people.

What are they forced to do? I think exactly one article posted on this message board showed one particular agent went too far. The rest are hyperbole.

Forum List

Back