Our beloved friends at the TSA are at it again

This is going to sound awful, but you are partially correct. the thing is, little old grandmas NOT of middle eastern decent are less likely to have a bomb in there kiester. We have to suffer being searched because we dont want to profile. TSA is an example of political correctness gone wild.
And, if we profile ethnicity, all the idiotic terrorists have to do is recruit another John Walker Lindh.

We need to seriously profile behavior. Supposedly, we already do, but I don't see it being done seriously. Also, I think they need to be more selective in recruiting TSA agents...like get a brighter bunch of them so that they CAN do behavior profiling.

But no one wants to pay for that. So things will stay pretty much as they are now.
True. This is more cost effective, but I wonder about the quality.

This is going to sound awful, but you are partially correct. the thing is, little old grandmas NOT of middle eastern decent are less likely to have a bomb in there kiester. We have to suffer being searched because we dont want to profile. TSA is an example of political correctness gone wild.
And, if we profile ethnicity, all the idiotic terrorists have to do is recruit another John Walker Lindh.

We need to seriously profile behavior. Supposedly, we already do, but I don't see it being done seriously. Also, I think they need to be more selective in recruiting TSA agents...like get a brighter bunch of them so that they CAN do behavior profiling.

But no one wants to pay for that. So things will stay pretty much as they are now.

You mean no one will want to lose the millions they make selling there machines to the Government. As it is now, money is getting thrown down the drain on people getting paied just above minimum wage at around $10.00 an hour, soon to be bumped to $20.00 when they unionize. Profiling would be cheaper.

You mean no one will want to lose the millions they make selling there machines to the Government. As it is now, money is getting thrown down the drain on people getting paied just above minimum wage at around $10.00 an hour, soon to be bumped to $20.00 when they unionize. Profiling would be cheaper.
They do profile from what I understand. Someone here posted a thread about it not too long ago and most of the anti-TSA types were upset about it.

So you don't want to pay good money for a good job. Then like I said, nothing will change.

You mean no one will want to lose the millions they make selling there machines to the Government. As it is now, money is getting thrown down the drain on people getting paid just above minimum wage at around $10.00 an hour, soon to be bumped to $20.00 when they unionize. Profiling would be cheaper.
They do profile from what I understand. Someone here posted a thread about it not too long ago and most of the anti-TSA types were upset about it.

So you don't want to pay good money for a good job. Then like I said, nothing will change.

No, I pay money for a job well done every single day just about. What I dont want to pay for is some minimally trained dork to put feel up old ladies and children. Especially since in almost 11 years they have nothing to show for it bus cigarette lighters, finger nail clippers, and little bottles of shampoo.

I remember right after 9/11 when I went to right wing sites and they were all saying a little inconvience is worth a safe flight. Ah, the good ol days.

Yeah...funny, I remember those days too. Different board, same right wingers, but I remember all those statements. I wonder what changed? Oh yeah....

I remember right after 9/11 when I went to right wing sites and they were all saying a little inconvience is worth a safe flight. Ah, the good ol days.

Yeah...funny, I remember those days too. Different board, same right wingers, but I remember all those statements. I wonder what changed? Oh yeah....

I dont like it. Never liked it. Does not changed the fact that TSA has NO record of saving air travelers from anything.

Before you and AutoZone go on with your idiotic generalizations, I'm no fan of Obama (and that's being mild).

Three cheers to your irrelevant 'point'.

Brava. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
TSA has NO record of saving air travelers from anything.

And that is not true. I worked for the TSA when I first retired from the military and we would get memos on a daily basis that talked about the things that people tried to get on airplanes. Things like weapons hidden in children's toys or drugs that were hidden on children.

Last edited:
This was the only guy who won when the TSA was created.

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 73
TSA has NO record of saving air travelers from anything.

And that is not true. I worked for the TSA when I first retired from the military and we would get memos on a daily basis that talked about the things that people tried to get on airplanes. Thinks like weapons hidden in children's toys or drugs that were hidden on children.

Bombs ? Guns ? I know they must have gotten a but load of pocket knives, but NOTHING related to a terrorist plot. If that had been so, the press would have been all over it. They would have to be all over it to justify treating Americans like that. They have yet to produce ONE foiled terrorist action. The score is still ZERO for TSA.

they don't earn just above minimum wage or $10 an hour.

you're making up nonsense. you want to pay them better, write your senators and tell them to stop sitting on their collective bargaining rights.

they don't earn just above minimum wage or $10 an hour.

you're making up nonsense. you want to pay them better, write your senators and tell them to stop sitting on their collective bargaining rights.

At this time, they have no collective bargaining rights. If they dont want to molest old folks and children they can work some ware else. As far as paying them, I dont want them paid at all, I want them gone. Never figured I would see so many libs sticking up for a Bush policy.

Here is a an ad describing the job, and how much it pays yearly. Its actually worse then I thought. About $18.00 plus to molest folks.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration
Job Announcement Number:
TSA-08-0387

Transportation Security Inspector (Aviation)
SALARY RANGE: 37,683.00 - 58,388.00 USD per year
Salary range does not include locality pay of 26.36%OPEN PERIOD: Friday, January 25, 2008
to Thursday, February 07, 2008
SERIES & GRADE: SV-1801-GPOSITION INFORMATION: Full-Time Permanent
DUTY LOCATIONS: MANY vacancies - Flushing, NY
WHO MAY BE CONSIDERED:
Open to All U.S. Citizens
For further information concerning U.S. citizenship, please visit USCIS Home Page
JOB SUMMARY:
INTRODUCTION:Securing Travel, Protecting People
At the Transportation Security Administration, we serve in a high-stakes environment to safeguard the American way of life.In cities across the country, we secure airports, seaports, railroads, highways, and public transit systems.We protect our transportation infrastructure from terrorist attack and ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce.
At TSA, we act swiftly and with integrity to:

Transportation Security Inspector (Aviation) - Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration Job Posting

TSA: Treatment of elderly cancer patient raises questions about airport screening - baltimoresun.com

"The Transportation Security Administration could scarcely have bought itself worse publicity then recent revelation that a 95-year-old wheelchair-bound woman, a late-stage cancer patient, received a security pat-down and was ordered to remove her adult diaper by TSA agents in Florida."

I can't wait to hear the excuses for this.

The TSA tells a different version of the story. Sounds like the daughter stretched the truth.

TSA denies having required a 95-year-old woman to remove diaper - CNN.com

It amazes me that you believe the government every time they tell you anything. Did you also believe them when they said that there was no danger from atomic bomb tests they conducted in Nevada?

TSA: Treatment of elderly cancer patient raises questions about airport screening - baltimoresun.com

"The Transportation Security Administration could scarcely have bought itself worse publicity then recent revelation that a 95-year-old wheelchair-bound woman, a late-stage cancer patient, received a security pat-down and was ordered to remove her adult diaper by TSA agents in Florida."

I salute our wonderful TSA AGents for going beyond the call of duty so that we can continue to militarily and financially support Israel.

I pledge allegiance to the Star Of David and to the Theocratic Apartheid Republic.....

Shalom You All.

I salute our wonderful TSA AGents for going beyond the call of duty so that we can continue to militarily and financially support Israel.

I pledge allegiance to the Star Of David and to the Theocratic Apartheid Republic.....

Shalom You All.

What the fuck does Judaism have to do with this?

Fucking antisemites.

I thought they were going to far when they started making me remove my shoes. But it is still my choice to fly.

And all these phony stories do nothing but demonize people that are doing what they are paid to do.

Miles and Miles of VIDEO, Not comments from fox news or tea Party members, but video. How did they stage all that ? And just for kicks, How many terrorist has the TSA caught ?

I have seen nothing on video that was inappropriate. And I've watched every single one posted at USMB.

You have seen them patting down children, even though the TSA specifically says that children under 12 are never patted down, and you think that is fine.

Yet, no arrests. Not a single one ever. At least no terrorist. No high jacking foiled. Not one ever in the history of the implementation of the searches and pat downs. The system is on its way to being corrupt.

That would suggest to me that the system is getting its job done, even if it may be imperfect. Would you prefer to have no security and planes being hijacked (it's one word) or bombed on a regular basis?

The fact that people have managed to get onto airplanes with knives and loaded guns would indicate they are not getting their job done.

Shalom You All.

thats just weird.

Forum List

Back