Republicans lack of critical thinking when it comes to TSA scandals is nauseating

I can, and did, and you ignored the post.

Want to try again?

You provided an opinionated blog and a useless, irrelevant article from the 50s. You have not contributed all to this conversation.

Wrong, I provided a blog written by a security expert that has testified before Congress on the TSA. I can provide links to other security expert that agree that the TSA is useless, and that we would be better off if we went back to pre 9/11 security practices, but you have never let a fact affect your opinion in your life.

I read the useless article. All he complains about is the inconvenience of it and how it was better before 9/11 yet offers no concrete reasons why. It is a joke.

You provided an opinionated blog and a useless, irrelevant article from the 50s. You have not contributed all to this conversation.

Wrong, I provided a blog written by a security expert that has testified before Congress on the TSA. I can provide links to other security expert that agree that the TSA is useless, and that we would be better off if we went back to pre 9/11 security practices, but you have never let a fact affect your opinion in your life.

I read the useless article. All he complains about is the inconvenience of it and how it was better before 9/11 yet offers no concrete reasons why. It is a joke.

I guess you missed all the links, and this.

Return airport security checkpoints to pre-9/11 levels. Get rid of everything that isn’t needed to protect against random amateur terrorists and won’t work against professional al-Qaeda plots. Take the savings thus earned and invest them in investigation, intelligence, and emergency response: security outside the airport, security that does not require us to play guessing games about plots. Recognise that 100% safety is impossible, and also that terrorism is not an “existential threat” to our way of life. Respond to terrorism not with fear but with indomitability. Refuse to be terrorized.

But thanks for admitting that facts aren't going to change your mind.

Return airport security checkpoints to pre-9/11 levels. Get rid of everything that isn’t needed to protect against random amateur terrorists and won’t work against professional al-Qaeda plots. Take the savings thus earned and invest them in investigation, intelligence, and emergency response: security outside the airport, security that does not require us to play guessing games about plots. Recognise that 100% safety is impossible, and also that terrorism is not an “existential threat” to our way of life. Respond to terrorism not with fear but with indomitability. Refuse to be terrorized.

He doesn't explain why pre 9/11 check points are better not does he explain the benefit of having security outside the airport verses in. It's complete fluff.

He doesn't explain why pre 9/11 check points are better not does he explain the benefit of having security outside the airport verses in. It's complete fluff.

No, your support of the TSA is complete fluff with nothing to back it up.

Forum List

Back