‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

Learn to read, pipsqueak.

Not debating his opposition. That he's been consistent on.

He's a vacillating coward because he was once propounding a military strategy/solution to dealing with Iran when the JCPOA was first signed...….and now he'll comply with the what his coward, draft-dodging, yellow-bellied maggot of a President and what his positions are.

Trump had consistently chided Obama for being hawkish on Iran. Of course, Trump knows nothing about war. His actions re: U.S. military de-escalation in Afghanistan and Syria are a testament of that.

Totally and completely clueless.

Trump did not dodge the draft. You must be thinking of Bill Clinton.

The de-escalation in Syria and Afghanistan is the proper course of action. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

Libtards with terminal TDS never get anything right, and that is what you appear to be.

Lol whatever lies you want to tell to defend your orangutan-in-chief, feel free.

De-escalation in those countries is the dumbest strategy. The Taliban control more territory now than they did at any point since the invasion in 2001. Syria is still a tattering mess and ISIS/Al Qaeda will recoup whatever ground they’ve lost in a matter of a few months.

Just wait and watch as the military incompetence of the orangutan starts to bear fruit.

You do realize that the troops we have/had In Syria are now in Iraq, just across the border. The Afghanis are running their own war now as evidenced by the almost absence of any combat deaths in that country.

I have had a major investment in these wars as each of my children has served in each location, so I suggest you back off and educate yourself.

I also work for the US Army.

The “Afghanis” LOL. Thanks for coming out. You have demonstrated quite undoubtedly just how little knowledge you have regarding what you’re discussing.

Also, are you criminally deficient, ignorant to the facts or you just can’t read? The absence of combat deaths in Afghanistan? Are you joking me? The Taliban have been clipping Afghan soldiers and their Western handlers/security advisors ever since the first phase of de-escalation (which was one of Obama’s biggest mistakes, no doubt). Do you only ever listen to Rush and watch Fox?

Your personal investment means dick all, but thanks for coming out. You have underscored a profound ignorance of all things military re: policy and government pursuits.

What a moron! Facts mean nothing to you I guess. You say I don't know but then you provide nothing to sustain your point. Did you learn debate from a three year-old?

Hahahahahaha. Now this dumbfck wants to claim facts.

Really? After you’ve done nothing save for spewing your baseless opinions?

I have it on record from military strategists and policy analysts themselves- CONSERVATIVES- who have denounced Trump’s stupidity. I have even posted links in the other thread relating to Iran.

Your opinion means dick, lackey.

The USS Abraham Lincoln is 90, 000 tons of whoop ass.

Iran took notice of it's arrival.

Smells like another Gulf of Tonkin scenario to a lot of folks.

Offense
Yeah, when do we not have that covered ?
480.jpg

Not confused. Read up on Pompeo’s position on the Iran nuclear deal and the option of a military solution to them Iranian problem during Obama’s time.

Yes, you are confused. You called him a vacillating coward when nothing could be further from the truth regarding his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal. WTF have you been smoking?

Learn to read, pipsqueak.

Not debating his opposition. That he's been consistent on.

He's a vacillating coward because he was once propounding a military strategy/solution to dealing with Iran when the JCPOA was first signed...….and now he'll comply with the what his coward, draft-dodging, yellow-bellied maggot of a President and what his positions are.

Trump had consistently chided Obama for being hawkish on Iran. Of course, Trump knows nothing about war. His actions re: U.S. military de-escalation in Afghanistan and Syria are a testament of that.

Totally and completely clueless.

Trump did not dodge the draft. You must be thinking of Bill Clinton.

The de-escalation in Syria and Afghanistan is the proper course of action. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

Libtards with terminal TDS never get anything right, and that is what you appear to be.

Lol whatever lies you want to tell to defend your orangutan-in-chief, feel free.

De-escalation in those countries is the dumbest strategy. The Taliban control more territory now than they did at any point since the invasion in 2001. Syria is still a tattering mess and ISIS/Al Qaeda will recoup whatever ground they’ve lost in a matter of a few months.

Just wait and watch as the military incompetence of the orangutan starts to bear fruit.
A hundred bucks says you voted for the fag Trudeau.
BONOBO and 'Justine' like the 'bath houses' (eh?)
FYI when 'Pierre' was PM someone in the gay community in Calgary opened the first private gay club.
On opening night a black limo pulled into the back parking lot and none other than Pierre snuck in with his 'companion'.
There are photos of the two of them dancing a 'slow waltz' together.
How would I know? B/c my brother-in-law was in the RCMP at the time and was detailed with three other officers to stand guard. One inside the club the others stationed outside by the limo
Everyone in Ottawa KNEW Pierre was a raging fag. Especially his wife Maggie.
With Justine the fruit didn't fall far from the tree.

Trudeau and Trump are BOTH a couple of ass-clowns. Two sides of the same coin of criminal incompetence and dimwittedness.

I’m conservative through and through both at the provincial and federal level. Even though Doug Ford is a textbook raving lunatic regarding his fiscal policies.

PS: Your intimate knowledge of Pierre’s proclivities speaks volumes of where your priorities lay lololol

Offense
View attachment 265154

How bout that death to America!!!?
Propaganda from Israel ?
If I recall, none of the 9/11 hijackers (wanting death to America_) were from Iran .

Peace, through superior firepower!
Superior firepower that was rendered useless by 19 guys with box cutters.

Filthy Muslim cowards resorting to terrorism to compensate for their military backwardness and incompetence. Keep propping them up, stupid Dhimmi.
No more cowardly than the gun nuts who blew up a building in Oklahoma City or the rightwing cowards shooting up churches and synagogues.

Peace, through superior firepower!
Superior firepower that was rendered useless by 19 guys with box cutters.

Filthy Muslim cowards resorting to terrorism to compensate for their military backwardness and incompetence. Keep propping them up, stupid Dhimmi.
No more cowardly than the gun nuts who blew up a building in Oklahoma City or the rightwing cowards shooting up churches and synagogues.
CIA black ops, not gun nuts. Gun runners, maybe.
Nichols was McVeigh's Sgt in Iraq and they got home and contracted for
CIA, otb. ( black operations-- off the books)

Offense
View attachment 265154

Propaganda from Israel ?
If I recall, none of the 9/11 hijackers (wanting death to America_) were from Iran .

Iran sponsored Hezbollah, which directly resulted in 200 dead marines in Beirut in the 80s.

Iran sponsored nearly every single Shiite militant org in Iraq post-US occupation. Groups which went on to wantonly kill American forces and security personnel.

Stop making excuses for the Persian inbreds.

Iran sponsored Hezbollah, which directly resulted in 200 dead marines in Beirut in the 80s.

Iran sponsored nearly every single Shiite militant org in Iraq post-US occupation. Groups which went on to wantonly kill American forces and security personnel.

Stop making excuses for the Persian inbreds.
Our CIA should have never fucked with them in 1953 and 1979 , and we shouldn't have helped Saddam Hussein kill over a million Iranians in the early 80's, before Lebanon.People need to read more. It gets tiring doing people's homework for them.

Offense
View attachment 265154

Propaganda from Israel ?

Another shit stain Iran lover. Move there...please.

You're also a liar

We need to investigate whether Democratic Party operatives are encouraging these vermin to bait the U.S. and Trump with their sudden flare ups of saber rattling and terrorist threats; we know that after Obama and Kerry's $600 billion dollar gift to the Iranian terrorists they would certainly agree to such a request from our Party of assorted deviants and traitors via their back channels. Democrats would love to get a war going so they can then run around pretending they're the 'Peace' party n stuff, and fake it from there.
Did you think that John Kerry was negotiating something different?

We should have made Iran a parking lot a long time ago. They have had some ships get close to US Ships as well as planes in the area. I guess the weasel in Iran has a suicide wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
/——/ Taking our Embassy was an act of war. But Jimma “I’ll never lie to you” Carter was a weak kneed marshmallow and let them get away with it.

Forum List

Back