‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

War

We

Don't want

The President doesn't want it either

Bless President Trump! :clap2:

We want Peace.

Peace is an illusion.

America should declare war on Iran. It’s high time the Persian Shiite filth get got. 14 years and counting and the U.S. is yet to make a move despite having all the means and resources to do so.

Pompeo is a vacillating coward based on his track record re: Iran. We all know how where he stood during Obama’s nuclear deal.

Bolton’s position is the one worth heeding. The man has rigorously studied Iran, it’s military apparatus and the terrorist proxy network it runs. His aims are to see Iran’s military infrastructure incapacitated....he has America’s best interests at heart.

We do? How? I think you are confused. Pompeo was a Congressman at the time.

Not confused. Read up on Pompeo’s position on the Iran nuclear deal and the option of a military solution to them Iranian problem during Obama’s time.

If Trump Sabre rattling leads to war

You can kiss Republican chances goodbye in 2020

Carter was a scapegoat.

Ha ha. Carter was a disaster and an untouchable, even among the Left, no Democrat wants to be associated with him. He doesn't get invited to speak at any conventions. Reagan did his best to clean up Carter's mess as Trump is doing with Obama now.

You sound like you've been brainwashed by the Heritage Foundation. (No offense.)

Yeah, I've been brainwashed by factual reality and historical truth. Ya got me there.

War

We

Don't want

We want Peace.

Peace is an illusion.

America should declare war on Iran. It’s high time the Persian Shiite filth get got. 14 years and counting and the U.S. is yet to make a move despite having all the means and resources to do so.

Pompeo is a vacillating coward based on his track record re: Iran. We all know how where he stood during Obama’s nuclear deal.

Bolton’s position is the one worth heeding. The man has rigorously studied Iran, it’s military apparatus and the terrorist proxy network it runs. His aims are to see Iran’s military infrastructure incapacitated....he has America’s best interests at heart.

Not confused. Read up on Pompeo’s position on the Iran nuclear deal and the option of a military solution to them Iranian problem during Obama’s time.

Yes, you are confused. You called him a vacillating coward when nothing could be further from the truth regarding his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal. WTF have you been smoking?

How is Iran a threat to us again ?

How was a handful of half-baked kids barely able to speak english or keep a plane in the air a threat to us? I'll tell you. They ended up destroying the World Trade Center and badly damaging the Pentagon and maybe almost the White House in what cost us 3,000 lives, 6,000 injuries in one day and 3.3 trillion dollars.

Iran is a world sponsor of terrorism and considers us Satan. I know in years past, we caused a lot of that animus, but they are not exactly innocent in this either. Like NK, maybe if they would simply tone it down, we might not feel so compelled to bristle at them too.

John Kerry should start a Go-Fund-Me to get together another billion plus dollars to give to the mullahs so they won't continue to build nuclear bomb at their military bases. It worked so well when BONOBO did it.
BONOBO and Kerry might as well have given blow jobs to the mullahs.

War

We

Don't want

We want Peace.

Peace is an illusion.

Yes, you are confused. You called him a vacillating coward when nothing could be further from the truth regarding his opposition to the Iran nuclear deal. WTF have you been smoking?

Learn to read, pipsqueak.

Not debating his opposition. That he's been consistent on.

He's a vacillating coward because he was once propounding a military strategy/solution to dealing with Iran when the JCPOA was first signed...….and now he'll comply with the what his coward, draft-dodging, yellow-bellied maggot of a President and what his positions are.

Trump had consistently chided Obama for being hawkish on Iran. Of course, Trump knows nothing about war. His actions re: U.S. military de-escalation in Afghanistan and Syria are a testament of that.

How was a handful of half-baked kids barely able to speak english or keep a plane in the air a threat to us? I'll tell you. They ended up destroying the World Trade Center and badly damaging the Pentagon and maybe almost the White House in what cost us 3,000 lives, 6,000 injuries in one day and 3.3 trillion dollars.

Iran is a world sponsor of terrorism and considers us Satan. I know in years past, we caused a lot of that animus, but they are not exactly innocent in this either. Like NK, maybe if they would simply tone it down, we might not feel so compelled to bristle at them too.
Nice spin sister, but wrong as usual.
Iran Gave U.S. Help On Al Qaeda After 9/11

So what would the Media have reported if Obama had not removed patriot instillations and military presence in the region? Peace through weakness is nothing more than a fallacy.

War

We

Don't want

We want Peace.

Peace is an illusion.

He's a vacillating coward because he was once propounding a military strategy/solution to dealing with Iran when the JCPOA was first signed...….and now he'll comply with the what his coward, draft-dodging, yellow-bellied maggot of a President and what his positions are.

Trump had consistently chided Obama for being hawkish on Iran. Of course, Trump knows nothing about war. His actions re: U.S. military de-escalation in Afghanistan and Syria are a testament of that.

Totally and completely clueless.

Trump did not dodge the draft. You must be thinking of Bill Clinton.

The de-escalation in Syria and Afghanistan is the proper course of action. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

Libtards with terminal TDS never get anything right, and that is what you appear to be.

Peace is an illusion.

The de-escalation in Syria and Afghanistan is the proper course of action. You are just to ignorant to realize it.

Libtards with terminal TDS never get anything right, and that is what you appear to be.

Lol whatever lies you want to tell to defend your orangutan-in-chief, feel free.

De-escalation in those countries is the dumbest strategy. The Taliban control more territory now than they did at any point since the invasion in 2001. Syria is still a tattering mess and ISIS/Al Qaeda will recoup whatever ground they’ve lost in a matter of a few months.

Just wait and watch as the military incompetence of the orangutan starts to bear fruit.

Lol whatever lies you want to tell to defend your orangutan-in-chief, feel free.

De-escalation in those countries is the dumbest strategy. The Taliban control more territory now than they did at any point since the invasion in 2001. Syria is still a tattering mess and ISIS/Al Qaeda will recoup whatever ground they’ve lost in a matter of a few months.

Just wait and watch as the military incompetence of the orangutan starts to bear fruit.

You do realize that the troops we have/had In Syria are now in Iraq, just across the border. The Afghanis are running their own war now as evidenced by the almost absence of any combat deaths in that country.

I have had a major investment in these wars as each of my children has served in each location, so I suggest you back off and educate yourself.

I also work for the US Army.

You do realize that the troops we have/had In Syria are now in Iraq, just across the border. The Afghanis are running their own war now as evidenced by the almost absence of any combat deaths in that country.

I have had a major investment in these wars as each of my children has served in each location, so I suggest you back off and educate yourself.

The “Afghanis” LOL. Thanks for coming out. You have demonstrated quite undoubtedly just how little knowledge you have regarding what you’re discussing.

Also, are you criminally deficient, ignorant to the facts or you just can’t read? The absence of combat deaths in Afghanistan? Are you joking me? The Taliban have been clipping Afghan soldiers and their Western handlers/security advisors ever since the first phase of de-escalation (which was one of Obama’s biggest mistakes, no doubt). Do you only ever listen to Rush and watch Fox?

Your personal investment means dick all, but thanks for coming out. You have underscored a profound ignorance of all things military re: policy and government pursuits.

The “Afghanis” LOL. Thanks for coming out. You have demonstrated quite undoubtedly just how little knowledge you have regarding what you’re discussing.

Also, are you criminally deficient, ignorant to the facts or you just can’t read? The absence of combat deaths in Afghanistan? Are you joking me? The Taliban have been clipping Afghan soldiers and their Western handlers/security advisors ever since the first phase of de-escalation (which was one of Obama’s biggest mistakes, no doubt). Do you only ever listen to Rush and watch Fox?

Your personal investment means dick all, but thanks for coming out. You have underscored a profound ignorance of all things military re: policy and government pursuits.

What a moron! Facts mean nothing to you I guess. You say I don't know but then you provide nothing to sustain your point. Did you learn debate from a three year-old?

A hundred bucks says you voted for the fag Trudeau.
BONOBO and 'Justine' like the 'bath houses' (eh?)
FYI when 'Pierre' was PM someone in the gay community in Calgary opened the first private gay club.
On opening night a black limo pulled into the back parking lot and none other than Pierre snuck in with his 'companion'.
There are photos of the two of them dancing a 'slow waltz' together.
How would I know? B/c my brother-in-law was in the RCMP at the time and was detailed with three other officers to stand guard. One inside the club the others stationed outside by the limo
Everyone in Ottawa KNEW Pierre was a raging fag. Especially his wife Maggie.
With Justine the fruit didn't fall far from the tree.

The US doesn’t want war but reserves the right to surround Iran with warships and bombers just in case Tehran makes a “bad” decision that doesn’t conform to Washington’s interests, Mike Pompeo has boldly stated in an interview.

The United States would “of course” welcome the opportunity to negotiate with Tehran, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told CNBC on Saturday. However, a build-up of “deterrent forces” around Iran is necessary so that the US could respond if Iran “decided to come after an American interest – whether that be in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or Yemen, or any place in the Middle East.”

He insisted that Washington has no interest in inflaming a new conflict in the region, but would still be prepared to act “in the event that the Iranians make a bad decision.”

“We’re not going to miscalculate: Our aim is not war, our aim is a change in the behavior of the Iranian leadership,” Pompeo said.

‘Our aim is not war,’ Pompeo insists as US warships & bombers gather off coast of Iran

Smells like another big false flag coming soon.

Report: Mossad intel of looming Iranian attack led US to send in carrier force

How is Iran a threat to us again ?
View attachment 260631
5cd81adafc7e937a038b45dc.png
Do you honestly think Trump is going to let Iran block Hormuz?! Do you think he's a doormat like Obama?

Forum List

Back