Ouch

Or maybe quit giving our money to foreign nations that want to kill us. Stop spending our money on seeing if we can train lions to run on a treadmill. Stop spending our money on illegal immigrants etc etc
Weaponry is a must.

how does a Welshman come to tell a Yankee how to spend Yankee money. I would rather
ask a SCOT----or even a limey

Or maybe quit giving our money to foreign nations that want to kill us. Stop spending our money on seeing if we can train lions to run on a treadmill. Stop spending our money on illegal immigrants etc etc
Weaponry is a must.
You could bomb the world many times over and still have bombs left. You dont need any more bombs.

Look after your sick people. Its not a big ask.

Weaponry is a must.
You could bomb the world many times over and still have bombs left. You dont need any more bombs.

ROFLMAO-----look who's talkin'----

Weaponry is a must.

I would LOVE to focus on the people in this country that legitimately need help. But defense isn't something I would like to cut for it. I would think needless endeavors and foreign aid should be the first thing cut. How can you take care of other people when you cant take care of your own?

Is this really Obama's America? Many excluded Americans living in fear of getting sick

Maybe if you cut down on buying bombs you would have more money to help people ?
This is Victorian.

Maybe if you Europeans had carried more of your weight during the Cold War and afterwards, we wouldn't have had to spend so much.

(yes, I am grateful to the UK's help in Iraq)

And maybe if you fuckers were fucking US on trade, our finances would be in better shape.

Cold War was nearly 40 years ago matey. Your society is suffering to feed your bomb makers. Its mad.

Is this really Obama's America? Many excluded Americans living in fear of getting sick

Maybe if you cut down on buying bombs you would have more money to help people ?
This is Victorian.

Maybe if you Europeans had carried more of your weight during the Cold War and afterwards, we wouldn't have had to spend so much.

And maybe if you fuckers were fucking US on trade, our finances would be in better shape.

Cold War was nearly 40 years ago matey. Your society is suffering to feed your bomb makers. Its mad.

And the debt we are struggling under was well under way, when it ended.

AND we have still not readjusted are defense alliances in response.

Your slacking is still relevant.

This is Victorian.

There is an obvious answer to the debt. STOP BUILDING BOMBS.

This is Victorian.

There is an obvious answer to the debt. STOP BUILDING BOMBS.

Entitlements passed up military spending a long time ago.

If we cut military spending to normal peace time levels, it would not fix the problem.

Weaponry is a must.

you should petition your government to send aid to those people.
I would personally rather see my taxes go down first. My family is covered.

This is Victorian.

here is the problem with trying to come up with a solution to a problem that you seriously dont understand, all you see is the liberal propaganda on this subject. Now, if you lived here you would realize that those "sick:" people that "cant" get insurance are for the most part able bodied individuals that just flat out refuse to work and contribute to society, they mostly just expect its their right and our obligation to take on the role of their parents and supply them with every little need or desire.
Sometimes the learning curve can be harsh. But one day they will learn that if the want to take things from society, they first have to be willing to give to society. In the meantime? Funeral directors deserve a steady income too.

Forum List

Back