OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

i didn't know you were female
so, i apologize

Now I am disappointed. Not sure which direction to go now. Should I be flattered that you thought I was male and deserved the full barrage? Or should I be puzzled at what made you arrive at your assumption?

I'm not sure I'd know what gender anybody was unless their ID announced it. I wouldn't know emma was female if her ID didn't indicate it. It doesn't matter to me anyway, I read what she posts and assess her words without regard to whether she is a she or not.

No response necessary.

i didn't know you were female
so, i apologize

Now I am disappointed. Not sure which direction to go now. Should I be flattered that you thought I was male and deserved the full barrage? Or should I be puzzled at what made you arrive at your assumption?

I'm not sure I'd know what gender anybody was unless their ID announced it. I wouldn't know emma was female if her ID didn't indicate it. It doesn't matter to me anyway, I read what she posts and assess her words without regard to whether she is a she or not.

No response necessary.
i dont call females "pussy"
just the way i am
when i KNOW they are female

I'm not fazed by such things.

Yeah but you're not a bloke. You want to see fazed, I can tell you all about fazed. As I said, I tried it a couple of times. My "no" was usually in response to her, "are you going to.....?" Fazed? More like Tazed :lol:

Not a bloke......no, but apparently I was passing for one, in print. I realize men are people too, and I tell my three daughters to allow some extra understanding because they are lesser beings........j/k.:lol:

I can do anything you can do. But I'm not your typical girl, I'm a still a tomboy at heart and all of my closest friends are guys. I have an understanding and very secure husband, he's also very intelligent. Don't tone anything down on my account. I'll hang.:cool:

I'm not fazed by such things.

Yeah but you're not a bloke. You want to see fazed, I can tell you all about fazed. As I said, I tried it a couple of times. My "no" was usually in response to her, "are you going to.....?" Fazed? More like Tazed :lol:

Not a bloke......no, but apparently I was passing for one, in print. I realize men are people too, and I tell my three daughters to allow some extra understanding because they are lesser beings........j/k.:lol:

I can do anything you can do. But I'm not your typical girl, I'm a still a tomboy at heart and all of my closest friends are guys. I have an understanding and very secure husband, he's also very intelligent. Don't tone anything down on my account. I'll hang.:cool:

Good for you - me I'm an equal opportunity insulter! I think I have Rosco Rules to thank for that one - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Choirboys_(novel) :D

Last edited:
yes
he did

I don't see anywhere on that link that he clarified the warning was for dealers and not consumers.

Was it included in the video?

snopes.com: Cash for Clunkers
thats about an internet email hoax
the link
i watched the beck show that day
i was bored
both he and his guest, Judge Napolitano, said it was the dealers

Perhaps you should watch this again... and actually listen.

He says once, at the very beginning, about your dealer logging in... and from that point on goes on a freakin' tirade about how the government would tap into private computers "from your home". He and his idiot guests are clearly stating it is directed at consumers NOT dealers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOBlqUqUZ8]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Government Website Takes Over Your Computer Forever[/ame]

Now did Beck come on at a later time and tell the world he fucked up and was dead wrong?

I don't see anywhere on that link that he clarified the warning was for dealers and not consumers.

Was it included in the video?

snopes.com: Cash for Clunkers
the link
i was bored

He says once, at the very beginning, about your dealer logging in... and from that point on goes on a freakin' tirade about how the government would tap into private computers "from your home". He and his idiot guests are clearly stating it is directed at consumers NOT dealers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOBlqUqUZ8"]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Government Website Takes Over Your Computer Forever[/ame]

Now did Beck come on at a later time and tell the world he fucked up and was dead wrong?
yeah, i watched it the next day after that
at least i think it was the next day

um, he said DEALERS right in THAT ONE
maybe its YOU that needs to watch it again

Last edited:
the link
i was bored

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOBlqUqUZ8"]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Government Website Takes Over Your Computer Forever[/ame]

You need to learn to read as well as listen lol.

Point is, I asked "He clarified that it was for dealers and not consumers?" and you said yes.

He didn't. Aside from his mention of dealers at the beginning of the segment, the rest of the time he and his idiot guests were going on about it affecting consumers.

If he came back later and apologized and clarified and admitted he was wrong, fine. I haven't seen that clip yet. Perhaps you have a link to it?

Last edited:

YouTube - Glenn Beck: Government Website Takes Over Your Computer Forever

You need to learn to read as well as listen lol.

Point is, I asked "He clarified that it was for dealers and not consumers?" and you said yes.

He didn't. Aside from his mention of dealers at the beginning of the segment, the rest of the time he and his idiot guests were going on about it affecting consumers.

If he came back later and apologized and clarified and admitted he was wrong, fine. I haven't seen that clip yet. Perhaps you have a link to it?
YES, HE DID
you missed it i guess
watch it again
he said it was the DEALERS login

its in THAT VIDEO

Forum List

Back