OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

This is interesting....okay stop with the eye-rolling :lol:

If Beck is comedy then it's pretty dark comedy, he scares the crap out of people!

Stewart mocks and makes people laugh. Beck simply seems that he wants to frighten people.

Doesnt scare me... But then im not scared by the truth.

If Beck is comedy then it's pretty dark comedy, he scares the crap out of people!

Stewart mocks and makes people laugh. Beck simply seems that he wants to frighten people.

The truth can be very scary indeed, it can also be comforting. It's all about context. But Beck isn't giving the truth, he's spreading lies and propaganda. And those lies and propaganda are scaring many people apparently.

The truth can be very scary indeed, it can also be comforting. It's all about context. But Beck isn't giving the truth, he's spreading lies and propaganda. And those lies and propaganda are scaring many people apparently.
no, hes not
hes telling the truth, but in an overly dramatic way

no, hes not

Oh? And an example of the truth he is telling?

no, hes not

Oh? And an example of the truth he is telling?
he reported correctly the warning that was on the CARS site

Everyone should go to Beck's web page and ask him what changed in a year and a half. He called the health system an abomination a year and a half ago. His comments could nothavebeen edits. The man is a walking Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Hey dive con, Form 314 is fun reading eh?

Riveting even.
no, still waiting for you to follow the board rules and post a link to what you C&P'd

KK already did it for you since you obviously have problems navigating the interwebs.....and reading over a 3rd grade level.

What a whiny fucker you are.

Btw, there are no copyright laws on our laws or even FCC application forms. JFYI.

AND you were wrong.

Last edited:
Hey dive con, Form 314 is fun reading eh?

Riveting even.
no, still waiting for you to follow the board rules and post a link to what you C&P'd

KK already did it for you since you obviously have problems navigating the interwebs.....and reading over a 3rd grade level.

What whiny fucker you are.

Btw, there are no copyright laws on our laws or even FCC application forms. JFYI.

AND you were wrong.
as KK knows from the last time this came up, GUnny said it applies to ALL C&P materails, if its NOT your own words, you need a link

AND you were wrong.
as KK knows from the last time this came up, GUnny said it applies to ALL C&P materails, if its NOT your own words, you need a link

Gotta link?

The DMCA doesn't cover stuff in the public domain............like LAWS.

AND you were wrong.

Gotta link?

The DMCA doesn't cover stuff in the public domain............like LAWS.
again, if you copy & paste, you need to LINK it

no, you made the claim, YOU back it up

What? You're not backing up your claims now? You made the CLAIM, now it's your turn to back it up.

I posted my bit to back up my claim and prove you were wrong, which you didn't like, so you whined about it. I even posted it was FCC Form 314. But you still wanted the link. You were wrong and now you are just being a petulant baby.

So: Claims and C&Ps both need links according to you. Or are you gonna pull a Glenn Beck and act like you never said anything of the sort?

Forum List

Back