OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

no, you are an asshole that didnt want to post a link because more than likely you got it from a less than reliable site

So you're going to neg me because you didn't like that I quoted from a form issued by THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION?????

The FCC is a less than reliable source?

Are you fucking out of your goddamn mind?!!!!!

What part of:

Took me a while, The Federal Communications Act of 1934 [334 pages] and a few other attendant and superceding codes have been cut and pasted to allow for new technology, but basically put from FCC app form 314:

led you to believe it was from a "less than reliable site"?

Gawd you are stupid.

no, you are an asshole that didnt want to post a link because more than likely you got it from a less than reliable site

So you're going to neg me because you didn't like that I quoted from a form issued by THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION?????

The FCC is a less than reliable source?

Are you fucking out of your goddamn mind?!!!!!

What part of:

Took me a while, The Federal Communications Act of 1934 [334 pages] and a few other attendant and superceding codes have been cut and pasted to allow for new technology, but basically put from FCC app form 314:

led you to believe it was from a "less than reliable site"?

Gawd you are stupid.
no, you got it wrong again
i negged you because you are an asshole

I think you are the asshole and a little chickenshit to boot.

You've been proven wrong and got your tail feathers all puffed up like a peacock in anticipation of being a neener nanny and then when you are again proven wrong, proven to be too lazy to read a post or figure something out for yourself, you go running to the nearest apron and continue to be a snot.

Why not just admit you were wrong, and attribution was clearly given so that all but the most illiterate moron could verify it, and then you chose not to?

Epic fail.

yes neener nanny should be changed to tattletale and hatemailer.....he just sent me a love note in a PM.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
yes neener nanny should be changed to tattletale and hatemailer.....he just sent me a love note in a PM.:cuckoo:
no, i responded to your neg rep
LOL
you just keep showing what a fucking pussy you are

And this would be a bad thing? I am female, you know. Or you do now. Did you assume otherwise?

But besides that, [and I know you meant it in the most unflattering way possible] you always resort to your fallback of spewing something negative about genitalia. In fact, most of your posts/responses to things with which you disagree contain these sneering, degrading types of retorts, you seem to be unable to express yourself in a meaningful or substantive manner. It should be comforting to you that there are others just like you on here and you are not alone.

hehehehehhehe...............:lol::lol::lol:

no, i responded to your neg rep
LOL
you just keep showing what a fucking pussy you are

And this would be a bad thing? I am female, you know. Or you do now. Did you assume otherwise?

But besides that, [and I know you meant it in the most unflattering way possible] you always resort to your fallback of spewing something negative about genitalia. In fact, most of your posts/responses to things with which you disagree contain these sneering, degrading types of retorts, you seem to be unable to express yourself in a meaningful or substantive manner. It should be comforting to you that there are others just like you on here and you are not alone.

hehehehehhehe...............:lol::lol::lol:
i didn't know you were female
so, i apologize

Forum List

Back