OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv and although a bit overdone on drama, his comments are more factual than anything you will see on MSNBC or hear out of that dumb ass guy named Gibbs who spews the Obama's crap everyday on the tube. It's pretty hard for you liberals to accept the fact that guys like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly have pegged the administration for what it really is... fucked up.

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv and although a bit overdone on drama, his comments are more factual than anything you will see on MSNBC or hear out of that dumb ass guy named Gibbs who spews the Obama's crap everyday on the tube. It's pretty hard for you liberals to accept the fact that guys like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly have pegged the administration for what it really is... fucked up.

too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care

This is what it comes down to, people watching shows based on COMEDY to make opinions. THE DAILY SHOW IS SATIRE, NOT TRUTH. THE CLIPS ARE EDITED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ALL THE TIME. (In every case, not just fox, or gleen, or anything) It is not news, and to post clips of a comedy show as truth just shows how god damn retarded people have become. and im sorry to say, government wants you retarded.

Last edited:

too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care

It just amazes me that Obama has spent more money than all the other American Presidents combined since the day of George Washington and he has trippled the national debt - far more financial impact that Bush ever did but yet it is all Bush's fault. This cracks me up. I think you're full of bull.....

This is what it comes down to, people watching shows based on COMEDY to make opinions. THE DAILY SHOW IS SATIRE, NOT TRUTH. THE CLIPS ARE EDITED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ALL THE TIME. (In every case, not just fox, or gleen, or anything) It is not news, and to post clips of a comedy show as truth just shows how god damn retarded people have gotten.

I didn't even bother watching the clip that the OP posted cause it was from The Daily Show. There are a couple of people on here who have ragged all over Beck and the like, then post from comedy shows to prove their point. :lol: Screwy, eh?

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv and although a bit overdone on drama, his comments are more factual than anything you will see on MSNBC

Beck was the one bashing health care in this country. So are you asserting his statements true?

Who to believe?

The Glenn Beck who says health care sucks in this country, and he was the victim of it

Or the Glenn Beck who a year and a half later says America has The Best Healthcare In the World.

Which one shall I believe Martha? Drat these quandries!

Everyone needs to watch this. The hypocrite Beck isexposed, andnot in someone else's words, but is HI OWN WORDS.

Everyone needs to look at this video. Beck on multiple ocassions assailed the healtgh care system in the US. But in less than two years, it has become the GREATEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD!

Too bad you missed it. Wouldn't want to see the hypocrite Beck eat his own words.

No, can't do that. Must not upset the applecart of your preconceived vision of him as your champion and savior.

No. Must Shut. ears.

You always put words in people's mouths? :cuckoo:

His ratings are SO good that he is losing sponsors left and right........Glen will be gone pretty quick if he keeps losing sponsors.

Everyone needs to watch this. The hypocrite Beck isexposed, andnot in someone else's words, but is HI OWN WORDS.

Everyone needs to look at this video. Beck on multiple ocassions assailed the healtgh care system in the US. But in less than two years, it has become the GREATEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD!

Pay per view?

care

It just amazes me that Obama has spent more money than all the other American Presidents combined since the day of George Washington and he has trippled the national debt - far more financial impact that Bush ever did but yet it is all Bush's fault. This cracks me up. I think you're full of bull.....

It just amazes me that "concepts" are beyond the simple right wing pea brain intellect... when one administration enters office, it's not like erasing a blackboard and the next president steps to the front of the class with a blank slate...

Too bad you missed it. Wouldn't want to see the hypocrite Beck eat his own words.

No, can't do that. Must not upset the applecart of your preconceived vision of him as your champion and savior.

No. Must Shut. ears.

I was speaking of the collective group of cons who refused to watch it.

Not you specifically.

How's that?

;P

No. Must Shut. ears.

I was speaking of the collective group of cons who refused to watch it.

Not you specifically.

How's that?

;P

Like I said, you always put words in people's mouths? :razz:

Who to believe?

The Glenn Beck who says health care sucks in this country, and he was the victim of it

Or the Glenn Beck who a year and a half later says America has The Best Healthcare In the World.

Which one shall I believe Martha? Drat these quandries!

I know what you mean. It's like Obama saying that before he signs any bill into law it will be available for the general public to view for at least 72 hours on line. Same concept. Did Beck and Obama simply change their minds are could it be that both of them are lying. I report. You decide...:eek:

What I believe has tripled is the defict not the national debt. The national debt is the accumulation of deficits. No, he has not "spent more money than all other American Presidents combined." If you are going to make statements like that provide some data and prove me wrong. If not I am going to assume that 1) you are deliberately a partisan hack who merely wants to smeer Obama regardless of whether the statements you make are false or 2) you are just ignorant.

Also, I am not at all convinced had the Republican's man McCain been elected that the deficit would be at all significantly less.

All that said, I believe that the spending in the United States is fuckin out of control but our government is run by republicans who really are big government but claim not to be and democrats who are openly big government.

What I believe has tripled is the defict not the national debt. The national debt is the accumulation of deficits. No, he has not "spent more money than all other American Presidents combined." If you are going to make statements like that provide some data and prove me wrong. If not I am going to assume that 1) you are deliberately a partisan hack who merely wants to smeer Obama regardless of whether the statements you make are false or 2) you are just ignorant.

Also, I am not at all convinced had the Republican's man McCain been elected that the deficit would be at all significantly less.

All that said, I believe that the spending in the United States is fuckin out of control but our government is run by republicans who really are big government but claim not to be and democrats who are openly big government.

You can assume anything you'd care to assume... As a matter of fact, you can kiss my assume. Yes, Obama has tripled the debt. No doubt about that. McCain? He would have only been Obama "light". Both of the candidates were bad choices... Unfortunately, we got the one who is putting the big screws to America.

His ratings are SO good that he is losing sponsors left and right........Glen will be gone pretty quick if he keeps losing sponsors.

Because of the whole "Obama has a deep seeded hatred of white people" statement later followed by the "I dont believe Obama is a racist" statement I dont think I can take him seriously... He claims one thing, and implies the antithesis.

I used to listen to him regularly but not anymore.

I think it is funny how its not only me that feels this way but the free market as well in the form of him losing his sponsors. Or do Sargento, GEICO, Lawyers.com, Progressive Insurance, Procter & Gamble, and SC Johnson all have a agenda against conservatives?

Forum List

Back