OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Just for you, and anyone else that is interested in ol' loony Beck;

Caller Reduces Glenn Beck To High-Pitched Hissy Fit

gotta love credible unbiased sources!

The "source" is Glenn Beck, pea brain...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

No, it was huffingtonpost, dumbfuck. And Glenn was awesome in that clip. That woman was a dumbass.

Last edited:
Took me a while, The Federal Communications Act of 1934 [334 pages] and a few other attendant and superceding codes have been cut and pasted to allow for new technology, but basically put from FCC app form 314:

G. Item 9: Alien Ownership and Control. All applications
must comply with Section 310 of the Communications Act,
as amended. Specifically, Section 310 proscribes issuance
of a construction permit or station license to an alien, a
representative of an alien, a foreign government or the
representative thereof, or a corporation organized under the
laws of a foreign government. This proscription also
applies with respect to any entity of which more than 20%
of the capital stock is owned or voted by aliens, their
representatives, a foreign government or its representative,
or an entity organized under the laws of a foreign country.
The Commission may also deny a construction permit or
station license to a licensee directly or indirectly controlled
by another entity of which more than 25% of the capital
stock is owned or voted by aliens, their representatives, a
foreign government or its representative, or another entity
organized under the laws of a foreign country.
www.fcc.gov/Forms/Form314/314.pdf Link Added - KK

You want the original citation and/or legislative intent, definitions and applicability standards from which the form is derived you'll have to get them yourself or hire a lawyer if it's that important to you. But it's not rocket science. It's not obscure knowledge either.

There's a lot of stuff I don't know, but I'll come right out and tell you I don't know or I will find out. When I post something, I know what it is. I don't just throw stuff out there and hope I guessed correctly like most morons. My thought processes don't work that way.

Took me a while, The Federal Communications Act of 1934 [334 pages] and a few other attendant and superceding codes have been cut and pasted to allow for new technology, but basically put from FCC app form 314:

You want the original citation and/or legislative intent, definitions and applicability standards from which the form is derived you'll have to get them yourself or hire a lawyer if it's that important to you. But it's not rocket science. It's not obscure knowledge either.

There's a lot of stuff I don't know, but I'll come right out and tell you I don't know or I will find out. When I post something, I know what it is. I don't just throw stuff out there and hope I guessed correctly like most morons. My thought processes don't work that way.
and that law has never been changed or updated?
btw, you should provide a LINK to your source

edit to add: no where does that state they cant OWN
just that it MAY be denied

Last edited:
This is what it comes down to, people watching shows based on COMEDY to make opinions. THE DAILY SHOW IS SATIRE, NOT TRUTH. THE CLIPS ARE EDITED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ALL THE TIME. (In every case, not just fox, or gleen, or anything) It is not news, and to post clips of a comedy show as truth just shows how god damn retarded people have gotten.

I didn't even bother watching the clip that the OP posted cause it was from The Daily Show. There are a couple of people on here who have ragged all over Beck and the like, then post from comedy shows to prove their point. :lol: Screwy, eh?

Beck's show is comedy. Not good comedy, but comedy nonetheless.

This is what it comes down to, people watching shows based on COMEDY to make opinions. THE DAILY SHOW IS SATIRE, NOT TRUTH. THE CLIPS ARE EDITED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ALL THE TIME. (In every case, not just fox, or gleen, or anything) It is not news, and to post clips of a comedy show as truth just shows how god damn retarded people have gotten.

I didn't even bother watching the clip that the OP posted cause it was from The Daily Show. There are a couple of people on here who have ragged all over Beck and the like, then post from comedy shows to prove their point. :lol: Screwy, eh?

Beck's show is comedy. Not good comedy, but comedy nonetheless.
comedy?? nope
dramatic?? yes

This is interesting....okay stop with the eye-rolling :lol:

If Beck is comedy then it's pretty dark comedy, he scares the crap out of people!

Stewart mocks and makes people laugh. Beck simply seems that he wants to frighten people.

If Beck is comedy then it's pretty dark comedy, he scares the crap out of people!

Stewart mocks and makes people laugh. Beck simply seems that he wants to frighten people.
i laughed at Beck once
LOL
when he ripped off his coat and reveled he was wearing lederhosen(SP?)

LOL

and that law has never been changed or updated?
btw, you should provide a LINK to your source

edit to add: no where does that state they cant OWN
just that it MAY be denied

That's the CURRENT form for application. Proscribed MEANS prohibited. There is enough info in the quoted part of the form to get you where you need to go. Don't be obtuse. It's US Code and public info. Google is your friend. So is a dictionary.

i laughed at Beck once
LOL
when he ripped off his coat and reveled he was wearing lederhosen(SP?)

LOL

Ah the difference! Stewart would probably reveal garters and stockings! :lol:

Bottom line is Beck is beyond a Hypocrite. He is a bald face liar.

So, you think the Daily Show put those words in Beck's mouth, somehow?
No, Beck made a fool of himself all by himself.

Forum List

Back