OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

The rightoids on the forum remind me of Will F and Cherri O. when they played news anchors on SNL. The prompeter went off, they freaked because their talking points were gone, and Will ends up ripping off the head of the weather caster.

The rightards are ripping their own heads off, the country is laughing at them, and there is no question (none) about health care reform passing. It will.

The extreme righturds are screaming. Beck continues osing major advertisers, disrupters continuing to be told to behave or go to jail, millions of good-thinking Americans telling the Palinistas "enough is enough!".

A heath care reform bill, whether singer-payer or two-term, will go through, period. With the growing political power of minorities and women and young people and with only 1 out of 3 voters a white male, the tide has turned against post-Reagan Republicanism.

Either the modern GOP changes, or it dies.
it did change, moron, thats why it LOST

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv .

American Idol has high ratings as well. So.

Beck has high ratings because he appeals to lazy voters who really do not want to do any research at all. It makes sense actually.

The average Fox viewers are white, over 60 and no college. That is why they have high ratings sir. They appeal to that demographic. :eusa_shhh: All other demographics could care less about Hannity, Rush, Greta, Beck etc etc. The demographic Fox has obviously watch a lot..a lot of t.v. for their fair and balanced news and political rants.

"get off my phone"....lol
and since you are a fucking moron, i guess PMSNBC appeals to that demographic

no, dumbshit. In other words, like I SAID, it ISNT JUST BECK. DAILY SHOW AND COMEDY NEWS SATIRE SHOWS (SNL PORTRAYING PALIN AND PEOPLE BELIEVING IT IS A GOOD EXAMPLE) AS LITERAL TRUTH. How fucking stupid do you have to be to take a comedy show as truth? Answer? REALLY fucking stupid. Yes, You. Even John Stewart says its a comedy show not to be taken seriously but here we go. We have morons like you, saying OMG JOHN STEWERT SAID SOOOO!!!! You are a god damn piece of shit idiot. ad hominom or not, it is the only truth you will ever know most likely. keep sippin the retard kool aid, fucktard.

My, my, you too can talk out of the wrong oriface. It wasn't Jon Stewart's words, it was the words of Beck himself. But it sure shows how well someone like you can handle reality. Now go see the nice nurse, and down some pretty pills, then you will feel all better.

listen dumbshit, anyone with any sort of basic computer knowledge can put together clips from people talking to make it sound out of context. You are a fucking moron for just believing SNIPETS in order to base someone's character off of. Fuck you and everyone of the braindead morons like you. And better yet, a COMEDY SHOW THAT DOES THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS. for fucks sake... damn...you deserve to win the gold at the special olympics, pal. Hell, two golds.

I agree with you, dont beleive your ears. Beck did not flip flop on this. LOL

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv .

Beck has high ratings because he appeals to lazy voters who really do not want to do any research at all. It makes sense actually.

The average Fox viewers are white, over 60 and no college. That is why they have high ratings sir. They appeal to that demographic. :eusa_shhh: All other demographics could care less about Hannity, Rush, Greta, Beck etc etc. The demographic Fox has obviously watch a lot..a lot of t.v. for their fair and balanced news and political rants.

bush_sheep.jpg

bush_sheep.jpg
thats more you with Obama, moron

bush_sheep.jpg
thats more you with Obama, moron

Thanks for sending me your family portrait... one question; which one is you Dive CON?

702827byhzi8b9ak.gif

Names hurt sir. "Get off my phone"......Hopefully Beck will be gone. Hopefully so will Dobbs. Birhers are funny people.

MSNBC appeals to the left, Fox appeals to the right. Here is the difference, Fox lies. MSNBC does not.

Dispute that. MSNBC do (does?) not have people like Dick Morris who call for terrorist activities at town hall meetings, MSNBC do not have people like Beck who call the president a racist. MSNBC do not have people like Hannity who said McCain could cheat on his wife because he was a pow but said Edwards was wrong because he was a dem. (loved that exchange with colmes.) etc etc etc.

Oh and names hurt sir.

Last edited:

Names hurt sir. "Get off my phone"......Hopefully Beck will be gone. Hopefully so will Dobbs. Birhers are funny people.

MSNBC appeals to the left, Fox appeals to the right. Here is the difference, Fox lies. MSNBC does not.

Dispute that. MSNBC do (does?) not have people like Dick Morris who call for terrorist activities at town hall meetings, MSNBC do not have people like Beck who call the president a racist. MSNBC do not have people like Hannity who said McCain could cheat on his wife because he was a pow but said Edwards was wrong because he was a dem. (loved that exchange with colmes.) etc etc etc.

Oh and names hurt sir.
good, names can hurt you
LOL
and if you REALLY believe PMSNBC does lie you are an even bigger fucking moron that i previously thougt

btw, Beck isnt the one that says "get off my phone, ya dope"

Yeah, Beck was hoisted upon his own words, alright.

But in his defence, he hadn't yet gotten the word that the HC in this nation was the greatest in the world, yet. nHe was still using his own experiences

Nothing he says matters, until his masters put the words in his mouth.

He's only tool, after all.

A talking puppet.

Oh and names hurt sir.
good, names can hurt you
LOL
and if you REALLY believe PMSNBC does lie you are an even bigger fucking moron that i previously thougt

Glenn Beck: "Get Off my phone, Get off my Phone, you Little Pinhead... Get off my Phone!"

Glenn Beck got a tad bit volcanic on the topic of healthcare on his radio show today, and I've got to say, I loved it. I know, I know, Beck gets over-the-top emotionally on a regular basis. It's one of the things that has won him so many fans and so many haters at the same time

I would link you to this but it seems I am too new here. Now about those names, calling me correct would suffice now please.

Thank you very much.

(I know I am new here, but you are supposed to fact check just a little when you call someone a dope, right?). You saying MSNBC lies is a truthful as you saying Beck wasn't the one who screamed get off my phone.

This is fun and easy actually.

Last edited:

Oh and names hurt sir.
good, names can hurt you
LOL

Glenn Beck: "Get Off my phone, Get off my Phone, you Little Pinhead... Get off my Phone!"

Glenn Beck got a tad bit volcanic on the topic of healthcare on his radio show today, and I've got to say, I loved it. I know, I know, Beck gets over-the-top emotionally on a regular basis. It's one of the things that has won him so many fans and so many haters at the same time.

I would link you to this but it seems I am too new here. Now about those names, calling me correct would suffice now please.

Thank you very much.

(I know I am new here, but you are supposed to fact check just a little when you call someone a dope, right?). You saying MSNBC lies is a truthful as you saying Beck wasn't the one who screamed get off my phone.

i didnt call you a dope, moron
notice it was within the quotes?

and when is it that Beck alledgedly said this?
got proof beyond your own moronic brain?

good, names can hurt you
LOL

Glenn Beck got a tad bit volcanic on the topic of healthcare on his radio show today, and I've got to say, I loved it. I know, I know, Beck gets over-the-top emotionally on a regular basis. It's one of the things that has won him so many fans and so many haters at the same time.

Thank you very much.

I cant link yet, but go to you tube and punch in Beck screams, look at the first one and enjoy, then come back here and say you are sorry. I am looking forward to me being able to post links.

I will wait. I am waiting specifically for you to say you are sorry and wrong.

Now, get off my phone...."and go get me my fucking shine box." (See if you know that reference...lol)

Oh and alledgedly? When you call someone a moron, you should probably think to spell words correctly, agree? :lol:

The rightoids on the forum remind me of Will F and Cherri O. when they played news anchors on SNL. The prompeter went off, they freaked because their talking points were gone, and Will ends up ripping off the head of the weather caster.

The rightards are ripping their own heads off, the country is laughing at them, and there is no question (none) about health care reform passing. It will.

The extreme righturds are screaming. Beck continues osing major advertisers, disrupters continuing to be told to behave or go to jail, millions of good-thinking Americans telling the Palinistas "enough is enough!".

A heath care reform bill, whether singer-payer or two-term, will go through, period. With the growing political power of minorities and women and young people and with only 1 out of 3 voters a white male, the tide has turned against post-Reagan Republicanism.

Going to lose in 2010, and probably 2012, also.

Going to lose in 2010, and probably 2012, also.
really?
have you looked at how the polls are trending

Thank you very much.

I cant link yet, but go to you tube and punch in Beck screams, look at the first one and enjoy, then come back here and say you are sorry. I am looking forward to me being able to post links.

Now, get off my phone...."and go get me my fucking shine box." (See if you know that reference...lol)

Oh and alledgedly? When you call someone a moron, you should probably think to spell words correctly, agree? :lol:
ah, a spelling nazi
fuck off moron

ah, a spelling nazi
fuck off moron

So no comment on you being wrong? Oh and names hurt sir. lol. Oh and I am no spelling nazi, I screw up as well, but the irony of you calling me a moron and spelling a word wrong is just priceless. Agree?

Last edited:

Oh and names hurt sir.
good, names can hurt you
LOL

"Baaaahhhhh, baaaahhhh, baaaahhhhh. . . ouch." Your lovelife is calling, divecon.

Forum List

Back