OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv and although a bit overdone on drama, his comments are more factual than anything you will see on MSNBC or hear out of that dumb ass guy named Gibbs who spews the Obama's crap everyday on the tube. It's pretty hard for you liberals to accept the fact that guys like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly have pegged the administration for what it really is... fucked up.

Beck is obviously a paid liar. The video proved that completely. The other schills you mention are the same.

This admin is dealing with the multiple problems that incompetance, criminality, and corruption of the last admin left us. You obviously wish to return to that kind of conduct in government.

This is what it comes down to, people watching shows based on COMEDY to make opinions. THE DAILY SHOW IS SATIRE, NOT TRUTH. THE CLIPS ARE EDITED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ALL THE TIME. (In every case, not just fox, or gleen, or anything) It is not news, and to post clips of a comedy show as truth just shows how god damn retarded people have become. and im sorry to say, government wants you retarded.

In other words, your fellow got caught lying through his teeth for the Health Care Insurance companies money.

No, Obama has not tripled the debt....and he has not tripled the deficit either, since he has been in office.

Please look up the definition and statistics on our National Debt, and on our Deficit....

Obama's first full budget that is his and his alone is for 2010, the 2009 Budget that we are in now, began October 1st of 2008 and ends september 30 2009.

When you get the chance alnd review the figures for these fiscal periods, it will show you Black Dog, that what you have said is simply not true and a lie being spread that sounds believeable due to all the spending that has happened in less than a year, but still doesn't cut mustard on facts....honestly, it doesn't....if you want, I can get all the government charts on debt and on deficits and even the ones from the different watchdog agencies when I do have alot of time, and show you how it just isn't true...though the spending is outrageous, it still isn't true.

Care

Poor old DUmbzzz Demmocrat gotta have somebody to hate on.. just gotta.:lol::lol::lol:

All of this comes directly from page 17, paragraph 2(c) of the liberal Democrats Handbook. They will run out of talking points in a minute or so and won't know what else to say and then will simply disappear from the thread. :lol:

The extreme righturds are screaming. Beck continues osing major advertisers, disrupters continuing to be told to behave or go to jail, millions of good-thinking Americans telling the Palinistas "enough is enough!".

A heath care reform bill, whether singer-payer or two-term, will go through, period. With the growing political power of minorities and women and young people and with only 1 out of 3 voters a white male, the tide has turned against post-Reagan Republicanism.

Either the modern GOP changes, or it dies.

Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv and although a bit overdone on drama, his comments are more factual than anything you will see on MSNBC or hear out of that dumb ass guy named Gibbs who spews the Obama's crap everyday on the tube. It's pretty hard for you liberals to accept the fact that guys like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, and O'Reilly have pegged the administration for what it really is... fucked up.

too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care

It just amazes me that Obama has spent more money than all the other American Presidents combined since the day of George Washington and he has trippled the national debt - far more financial impact that Bush ever did but yet it is all Bush's fault. This cracks me up. I think you're full of bull.....

Bush spent 3 trillion dollars on a war based on lies that he helped fabricate. The only thing accomplished was the deaths of over 4000 of our sons and daughters. He ignored all the signs of the coming crash, until Meltdown Monday.

Now President Obama is trying to repair the damaged goods that Bush and company handed him on 20Jan09. He is also trying to address a health care system that is costing this nation twice as much as any other system in the world with results that are third world.

The last time an American President was handed such basket case was when FDR took office. He also did his best with what he had to deal with, and gave us Social Security. He is remembered as one of the Great Presidents. It would not surprise me to see President Obama also succeed, and be remembered in the same manner.

Poor old DUmbzzz Demmocrat gotta have somebody to hate on.. just gotta.:lol::lol::lol:

All of this comes directly from page 17, paragraph 2(c) of the liberal Democrats Handbook. They will run out of talking points in a minute or so and won't know what else to say and then will simply disappear from the thread. :lol:

You're right, I'll run out of talking points eventually since facts are limited, but your imagination isnt so you'll be able to spew endless bullshit.

And I am not a liberal democrat.

It's pretty funny when someone side-steps facts just because they come from a comedy show. Sure, The Daily Show shouldn't be your primary source of political information, but satire has been an important part of political debate since before the Greeks.

When you have clips of Beck saying one thing then saying something else, it really doesnt matter where it comes from - as long as it isnt taken out of context, which isn't the case here.

This is what it comes down to, people watching shows based on COMEDY to make opinions. THE DAILY SHOW IS SATIRE, NOT TRUTH. THE CLIPS ARE EDITED AND TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT ALL THE TIME. (In every case, not just fox, or gleen, or anything) It is not news, and to post clips of a comedy show as truth just shows how god damn retarded people have become. and im sorry to say, government wants you retarded.

In other words, your fellow got caught lying through his teeth for the Health Care Insurance companies money.

no, dumbshit. In other words, like I SAID, it ISNT JUST BECK. DAILY SHOW AND COMEDY NEWS SATIRE SHOWS (SNL PORTRAYING PALIN AND PEOPLE BELIEVING IT IS A GOOD EXAMPLE) AS LITERAL TRUTH. How fucking stupid do you have to be to take a comedy show as truth? Answer? REALLY fucking stupid. Yes, You. Even John Stewart says its a comedy show not to be taken seriously but here we go. We have morons like you, saying OMG JOHN STEWERT SAID SOOOO!!!! You are a god damn piece of shit idiot. ad hominom or not, it is the only truth you will ever know most likely. keep sippin the retard kool aid, fucktard.

The rightoids on the forum remind me of Will F and Cherri O. when they played news anchors on SNL. The prompeter went off, they freaked because their talking points were gone, and Will ends up ripping off the head of the weather caster.

The rightards are ripping their own heads off, the country is laughing at them, and there is no question (none) about health care reform passing. It will.

The extreme righturds are screaming. Beck continues osing major advertisers, disrupters continuing to be told to behave or go to jail, millions of good-thinking Americans telling the Palinistas "enough is enough!".

A heath care reform bill, whether singer-payer or two-term, will go through, period. With the growing political power of minorities and women and young people and with only 1 out of 3 voters a white male, the tide has turned against post-Reagan Republicanism.

Either the modern GOP changes, or it dies.

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Last edited:

too bad they were ass lickers during the bush administration, maybe we wouldn't be in the dire economic straights we are in now.....

pointing out the ''enemies'' faults is easy play, easy riling, easy to do and make a hit out of it....doing it when your own people are in power, is noteworthy and has worth....doing the crap they do for the sake of partisanship is the Devil's work imo, and nothing less....same with those on the left that also spin lies....

care

It just amazes me that Obama has spent more money than all the other American Presidents combined since the day of George Washington and he has trippled the national debt - far more financial impact that Bush ever did but yet it is all Bush's fault. This cracks me up. I think you're full of bull.....

in the 8 years under president Bush, over 6 trillion dollars was added to our national debt from our overspending, deficit spending.

when president bush began as president, the national debt of our entire country for all the president's terms from the very beginning of our existance was $5.6 trillion....in the 8 years under president bush, from all of the deficit spending and keeping things like iraq and afghan wars OUT OF THE BUDGET, our national debt was $11 TRILLION PLUS when he left office and counting....president bush's budgets that congress passed DOUBLED our entire history's national debt in 8 years...

President Bush, will get the fiscal budget that we are running under that began october of 2008, credited to him as well....which will actually put the national debt rise to over $12 TRILLION in our nation's debt, when all said and done....and perhaps unfairly, all of the stimulus money and bailout money spent in 2008/2009 will get attributed to him.

But know that president Bush began with a surplus from clinton era, he passed tax cuts immediately and a stimulus/tax credit check for 600 each went to us in august, before the fiscal year end for clinton....so clinton fiscal year end of his presidency was affected by Bush's actions as Bush's will be by some of Obama's actions.

Obama's FRST fiscal year and FIRST fiscal budget BEGINS october 1st of this year....regardless, since obama has been in office, we have not added $7 trillion that president bush added in 8 years let alone tripled bush's overspending, making that $21 TRILLION added to our national debt in 6 months...and obama has not added 12 trillion, our national debt total, or triple that 36 TRILLION in 6 months..........

THAT NOTION is absolutely unfeasible, and downright SILLY....as i have tried to show you....it is simply NOT TRUE, and can NOT BE TRUE, it is DOWNRIGHT, IMPOSSIBLE big black dog.

I'm not trying to pick a fight....just saying, it ain't true kiddo!

care

Last edited:

no, dumbshit. In other words, like I SAID, it ISNT JUST BECK. DAILY SHOW AND COMEDY NEWS SATIRE SHOWS (SNL PORTRAYING PALIN AND PEOPLE BELIEVING IT IS A GOOD EXAMPLE) AS LITERAL TRUTH. How fucking stupid do you have to be to take a comedy show as truth? Answer? REALLY fucking stupid. Yes, You. Even John Stewart says its a comedy show not to be taken seriously but here we go. We have morons like you, saying OMG JOHN STEWERT SAID SOOOO!!!! You are a god damn piece of shit idiot. ad hominom or not, it is the only truth you will ever know most likely. keep sippin the retard kool aid, fucktard.

My, my, you too can talk out of the wrong oriface. It wasn't Jon Stewart's words, it was the words of Beck himself. But it sure shows how well someone like you can handle reality. Now go see the nice nurse, and down some pretty pills, then you will feel all better.

My, my, you too can talk out of the wrong oriface. It wasn't Jon Stewart's words, it was the words of Beck himself. But it sure shows how well someone like you can handle reality. Now go see the nice nurse, and down some pretty pills, then you will feel all better.

listen dumbshit, anyone with any sort of basic computer knowledge can put together clips from people talking to make it sound out of context. You are a fucking moron for just believing SNIPETS in order to base someone's character off of. Fuck you and everyone of the braindead morons like you. And better yet, a COMEDY SHOW THAT DOES THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS. for fucks sake... damn...you deserve to win the gold at the special olympics, pal. Hell, two golds.

Last edited:
Here's The One Thing... Regardless of your opinion of Glenn Beck, he has very high ratings on tv .

American Idol has high ratings as well. So.

Beck has high ratings because he appeals to lazy voters who really do not want to do any research at all. It makes sense actually.

The average Fox viewers are white, over 60 and no college. That is why they have high ratings sir. They appeal to that demographic. :eusa_shhh: All other demographics could care less about Hannity, Rush, Greta, Beck etc etc. The demographic Fox has obviously watch a lot..a lot of t.v. for their fair and balanced news and political rants.

"get off my phone"....lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back