OUCH. Glenn Beck exposed as phony on HealthCare Debate

I cant link yet, but go to you tube and punch in Beck screams, look at the first one and enjoy, then come back here and say you are sorry. I am looking forward to me being able to post links.

I will wait. I am waiting specifically for you to say you are sorry and wrong.

Now, get off my phone...."and go get me my fucking shine box." (See if you know that reference...lol)

Oh and alledgedly? When you call someone a moron, you should probably think to spell words correctly, agree? :lol:
ah, a spelling nazi
fuck off moron

So no comment on you being wrong? Oh and names hurt sir. lol. Oh and I am no spelling nazi, I screw up as well, but the irony of you calling me a moron and spelling a word wrong is just priceless. Agree?
you are still a fucking moron
just because of your avatar
that alone proves it

Just for you, and anyone else that is interested in ol' loony Beck;

Caller Reduces Glenn Beck To High-Pitched Hissy Fit

gotta love credible unbiased sources!

The "source" is Glenn Beck, pea brain...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGeZQrpZbjI"]YouTube - Beck "Lose" His "Mind;" Screams At Caller: "Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead!"[/ame]

the moron didnt quote it completely
LOL

and the caller WAS a pinhead

Last edited:
ah, a spelling nazi
fuck off moron

So no comment on you being wrong? Oh and names hurt sir. lol. Oh and I am no spelling nazi, I screw up as well, but the irony of you calling me a moron and spelling a word wrong is just priceless. Agree?
that alone proves it

You have to excuse me and I do apologize. So you are that "no matter what, you will never admit your wrong" guy? Help out a newbie please.

Thank you sir, oh and names hurt. :doubt:

Beck did scream, get off my phone. You said he didn't say it. You called me a moron and on that same post you spelled a word wrong, yet you don't get the irony of that.

Wow.

that alone proves it

You have to excuse me and I do apologize. So you are that "no matter what, you will never admit your wrong" guy? Help out a newbie please.

Beck did scream, get off my phone. You said he didn't say it. You called me a moron and on that same post you spelled a word wrong, yet you don't get the irony of that.

Wow.

Divecon is brain damaged.

Best to ignore him.

that alone proves it

Wow.
no, i said it wasnt HIS line
it isnt
you fucking moron
its Mark Levin's line
LOL

that alone proves it

Wow.

Best to ignore him.
LOL now that is IRONIC
coming from a fucking braindead moron like you

that alone proves it

Wow.

Best to ignore him.

I have seen that type before, and being new, its hard to figure out the nuts at first. Thank you very much.

Question though. Is this the type place to actually have discussion about things calmly or this a left or right leaning biased board?

Wow.

Best to ignore him.

I have seen that type before, and being new, its hard to figure out the nuts at first. Thank you very much.

Question though. Is this the type place to actually have discussion about things calmly or this a left or right leaning biased board?
its neither left nor right
its fairly balanced in that respect
and chris is a bigger fucking moron than you are

Wow.

Best to ignore him.

The mods are mostly right wing.

There are posters on both sides, however.

Just put the trolls on ignore, and it is a lot more fun.

The last time an American President was handed such basket case was when FDR took office. He also did his best with what he had to deal with, and gave us Social Security. He is remembered as one of the Great Presidents. It would not surprise me to see President Obama also succeed, and be remembered in the same manner.

Please, please no more.... I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off and can hardly breathe. I'm laughing so hard I have stuff coming out of my nose! Obama remembered as a great President!!! That's so rich. I think it's the funniest thing I have ever heard. Obama is nothing more than a common criminal Chicagoland political hack. He's never had any gainful employment. In the Illinois Senate he did nothing. The only reason he ran for that office was so he could run for President. He was a US Senator, what, 122 days or something like that. In that time he did absolutely nothing. Just what is that you're claiming that makes Obama such a "great" man? He's running around America the same way somebody would do if they were running for political office trying to sell a health care plan that hasn't even been written in it's complete form yet. He has no clue as to what is even in it yet he's telling everybody that it's good for America. He can't pay for the program if it's approved. It's just another one of his trillion dollar bullshit ideas. The American people don't want this or Obama's ideas. He is dropping almost daily in popularity. He's a joke and if you truly feel he is a great man then you are a joke too.

Best to ignore him.

Great, thanks so much.

Best to ignore him.

thus more proof you are a fucking moron

Great, thanks so much.
if you take your cues from chris, you will earn the same rep he has
LOL

btw, i'm not talking about the rep system either
he is known as a clown and no one bothers to take anything he posts seriously

Great, thanks so much.
if you take your cues from chris, you will earn the same rep he has
LOL

btw, i'm not talking about the rep system either
he is known as a clown and no one bothers to take anything he posts seriously

<Jake watching and sipping his drink, then shaking his head slowly>

If nothing else, it is amazing to see Beck do a 180 on this one particular issue. And it so eloquently highlights why Fox went to court so that they could get a license to lie essentially on what is believed to be a "NEWS NETWORK". Technically, Murdoch shouldn't be able to have the networks, newspapers and affiliates he does because he isn't even a citizen of this country, but he does and we shall just take it and like it; who cares if it is inherently illegal....he has money so we'll deal, right? Wardrobe malfunctions are a tool of the devil and we shall focus our attentions there.......

Frankly, Beck doesn't hold my interest for more than 10 seconds because he is bombastic and silly and wholly unbelievable. And while you can assert Olbermann may go on a rant, he is careful to inform you of same when it's coming and delineates what is commentary and what the facts are. Olbermann is a fact/stat driven sort of thinker [baseball fiend].

Dave Barry needs to do a piece on Beck like he did on Geraldo.

If nothing else, it is amazing to see Beck do a 180 on this one particular issue. And it so eloquently highlights why Fox went to court so that they could get a license to lie essentially on what is believed to be a "NEWS NETWORK". Technically, Murdoch shouldn't be able to have the networks, newspapers and affiliates he does because he isn't even a citizen of this country, but he does and we shall just take it and like it; who cares if it is inherently illegal....he has money so we'll deal, right? Wardrobe malfunctions are a tool of the devil and we shall focus our attentions there.......

Frankly, Beck doesn't hold my interest for more than 10 seconds because he is bombastic and silly and wholly unbelievable. And while you can assert Olbermann may go on a rant, he is careful to inform you of same when it's coming and delineates what is commentary and what the facts are. Olbermann is a fact/stat driven sort of thinker [baseball fiend].

Dave Barry needs to do a piece on Beck like he did on Geraldo.

Murdoch is an American citizen. He was naturalised a few years ago.

Forum List

Back