Other than me, anyone else here have family members executed by communists or live with no choices?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The left in this country are obviously pushing cultural marxism. Not even a real point trying to explain how good their mental slaves have it in this country. I can point out over and over again how Africans are sickened and embarrassed by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

To them the black Americans are the privileged ones. Fat, all have choices, can go to a grocery store or Popeyes Fried Chicken etc etc. They all see the 40 thousand millionaire blacks in America as a result of the rights and PRIVILEGES this country gives them and they still act like they are under control. What a joke they are to actual Africans and the actual oppressed in the world. Really are.

Then you have a commie Kaepernick wearing a castro shirt proudly as he made over $40 million dollars from the NFL that is supposedly so racist and gets another $50 million dollars from a CORPORATION with a well documented horrific reputation of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

My grandfather was executed by castro. My family escaped. Castro and che (the other grand left wing Robin Hood hero) were racist. Castro killed thousands of blacks and they both felt blacks were inferior.

Kaepernick owes us an explanation. Period, but for some reason he is a great hero and a poor multi millionaire victim.

Anyone here live under conditions without choice? Who? I know not one leftist that posts here. That is plain and obvious.

The left in this country are obviously pushing cultural marxism. Not even a real point trying to explain how good their mental slaves have it in this country. I can point out over and over again how Africans are sickened and embarrassed by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda.

To them the black Americans are the privileged ones. Fat, all have choices, can go to a grocery store or Popeyes Fried Chicken etc etc. They all see the 40 thousand millionaire blacks in America as a result of the rights and PRIVILEGES this country gives them and they still act like they are under control. What a joke they are to actual Africans and the actual oppressed in the world. Really are.

Then you have a commie Kaepernick wearing a castro shirt proudly as he made over $40 million dollars from the NFL that is supposedly so racist and gets another $50 million dollars from a CORPORATION with a well documented horrific reputation of labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

My grandfather was executed by castro. My family escaped. Castro and che (the other grand left wing Robin Hood hero) were racist. Castro killed thousands of blacks and they both felt blacks were inferior.

Kaepernick owes us an explanation. Period, but for some reason he is a great hero and a poor multi millionaire victim.

Anyone here live under conditions without choice? Who? I know not one leftist that posts here. That is plain and obvious.

Wow Short-Stack. The cheese has slid off your cracker big time. Kaeprenick owes you an explanation? I think he owes you zip outside his living rent-free in your head.

Kaeprenick is one of the great all time hypocrites. He was a medium-talent QB who had a very good year a few seasons back. It doesn't mean that he's wrong and certainly doesn't give validity to the vomit you posted above. You really need to get over the fact that most people disagree with you.

Wow Short-Stack. The cheese has slid off your cracker big time. Kaeprenick owes you an explanation? I think he owes you zip outside his living rent-free in your head.

Kaeprenick is one of the great all time hypocrites. He was a medium-talent QB who had a very good year a few seasons back. It doesn't mean that he's wrong and certainly doesn't give validity to the vomit you posted above. You really need to get over the fact that most people disagree with you.
So, that is one no. Well we knew this one never lived under any oppressive regime. Some typical spoiled white female.....married to a you know what.

Her big problem for the day is she ran out of Magnum ice cream bars and needs her servant to go buy another box.

So, what was Kaepernick right about? How castro was a true robin hood to that oppressed island? Looking at all blacks as inferior? Killing thousands of them? That Kaepernick is being paid $50 million dollars from a company with a horrific reputation of labor practices?

You denying that actual Africans are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda? Ever been to Africa?

Denying that the oppressed world see black Americans as privileged? All while ALL of them have at least 200 organizations that cater to blacks exclusively? While all of them have choices? While this country has generated over 40k black millionaires?

Do you have debate skills? Are you already sipping Pinot that your husbands supplies for you?

Here's the thing. Castro happened because we supported a corrupt dictatorship that let big corporations loot Cuba for decades. John F. Kennedy said this.

I believe that there is no country in the world, including the African regions, including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country's policies during the Batista regime. I believe that we created, built and manufactured the Castro movement out of whole cloth and without realizing it. I believe that the accumulation of these mistakes has jeopardized all of Latin America. The great aim of the Alliance for Progress is to reverse this unfortunate policy. This is one of the most, if not the most, important problems in America foreign policy. I can assure you that I have understood the Cubans. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will go even further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries.

— U.S. President John F. Kennedy, interview with Jean Daniel, 24 October 1963[72]

If we had a lick of sense, we'd stop listening to people like you who are still butthurt you were on the wrong side of history and open relations with Cuba.. If our system is truly superior, then the Cuban people themselves will demand change.

The ironic thing is we are still punishing Cuba 60 years later because we got our asses handed to us.

So, that is one no. Well we knew this one never lived under any oppressive regime. Some typical spoiled white female.....married to a you know what.

Her big problem for the day is she ran out of Magnum ice cream bars and needs her servant to go buy another box.

So, what was Kaepernick right about? How castro was a true robin hood to that oppressed island? Looking at all blacks as inferior? Killing thousands of them? That Kaepernick is being paid $50 million dollars from a company with a horrific reputation of labor practices?

You denying that actual Africans are sickened by the ignorance of black Americans as a result of white liberal propaganda? Ever been to Africa?

Denying that the oppressed world see black Americans as privileged? All while ALL of them have at least 200 organizations that cater to blacks exclusively? While all of them have choices? While this country has generated over 40k black millionaires?

Do you have debate skills? Are you already sipping Pinot that your husbands supplies for you?

Wow short stack...was that you "lashing out"? It was quite lame.

Kap was right about police brutality being out of control when it comes to blacks being arrested. As the Floyd incident and several other incidents that have come to light have shown. It doesn't mean he's not a hypocrite about the entire society being some grand conspiracy against blacks. It also doesn't mean that his being wrong means that you are right in any way, shape, or form.

Tell him to stroll down Miracle Mile wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt and see what gets him.

Are you a black Cuban?

The Soviets murdered my wife’s grandfather. Does that count?
Yes, want to tell the idiots about actual communist conditions, or how good black Americans actually have it in this country, or how offensive it is that a multi millionaire like commie Kaepernick plays victim and is propped as a victim as he proudly wears a castro shirt at a presser?

Want to elaborate or not?

Wow short stack...was that you "lashing out"? It was quite lame.

Kap was right about police brutality being out of control when it comes to blacks being arrested. As the Floyd incident and several other incidents that have come to light have shown. It doesn't mean he's not a hypocrite about the entire society being some grand conspiracy against blacks. It also doesn't mean that his being wrong means that you are right in any way, shape, or form.
I'll tell you what, shorter stack: Watch how many Cubans and naturalized Mexican-Americans vote for Trump for November. In such a large percentage it'll make your Commie head explode!
Real Americans and proud!
iu

Not me because some of my family fled the 1st commies and came to the US.

The 1st Commies were of course, the French. They may have gotten some of who stayed behind.

Other ancestors were already here..in the woods.

Last edited:

Tell him to stroll down Miracle Mile wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt and see what gets him.

Are you a black Cuban?
Italian Cuban. Italian family fleed Mussolini and my great grandfather thought they were going to Argentina in the 30s. They ended up in Trinidad which is where I was born.

My fiance was a black American and my daughter was black. Both killed by a 3 time felon drunk driving illegal in 1994.

Anyway, it is unreal how owned the black Americans are and how spoiled and ignorant they are to actual Africans. Still friends to this day with an African from the Ivory coast. His whole family was murdered near Liberia by African warlords. He is very successful now. He is in his 80s now. Earned two doctorates, speaks 6 languages and he taught me A LOT. When I lived in the hood many years ago, he lived across the street.

Black Americans bye and large are ignorant as hell. All of them are privileged and act the victim. Dare any of them to go to actual Africa and play that role to a tribal leader.

Typical of what actual Africans think of black Americans.

I'll tell you what, shorter stack: Watch how many Cubans and naturalized Mexican-Americans vote for Trump for November. In such a large percentage it'll make your Commie head explode!
Real Americans and proud!

Sorry, man, Trump is going to lose so badly it's going to be epic. Even Rupert Murdoch has written him off.

I agree with the OP that many naïve, idealistic American youth can talk so blithely about oppression because they have never experienced it up front: China, Cuba, North Korea, Egypt, etc.

Regarding African Americans, let's remember that there are many people of that ethnicity who realize that they are far better off here than they would be in the continent of their ancestors. We do not hear from them, for -- as the saying goes -- the squeaky wheel (aka BLM) gets the oil .

Yes, want to tell the idiots about actual communist conditions, or how good black Americans actually have it in this country, or how offensive it is that a multi millionaire like commie Kaepernick plays victim and is propped as a victim as he proudly wears a castro shirt at a presser?

I don’t believe Kap is a communist but you can, if you like.

I agree with the OP that many naïve, idealistic American youth can talk so blithely about oppression because they have never experienced it up front: China, Cuba, North Korea, Egypt, etc.

Regarding African Americans, let's remember that there are many people of that ethnicity who realize that they are far better off here than they would be in the continent of their ancestors. We do not hear from them, for -- as the saying goes -- the squeaky wheel (aka BLM) gets the oil .
Malcolm X tells what the white liberal is.

"The American negro is nothing but a political football.....to the white liberal."

Explain then why he proudly wore a fidel castro shirt at a presser.

Go ahead.

Are you a black Cuban?
Italian Cuban. Italian family fleed Mussolini and my great grandfather thought they were going to Argentina in the 30s. They ended up in Trinidad which is where I was born.

My fiance was a black American and my daughter was black. Both killed by a 3 time felon drunk driving illegal in 1994.

Anyway, it is unreal how owned the black Americans are and how spoiled and ignorant they are to actual Africans. Still friends to this day with an African from the Ivory coast. His whole family was murdered near Liberia by African warlords. He is very successful now. He is in his 80s now. Earned two doctorates, speaks 6 languages and he taught me A LOT. When I lived in the hood many years ago, he lived across the street.

Black Americans bye and large are ignorant as hell. All of them are privileged and act the victim. Dare any of them to go to actual Africa and play that role to a tribal leader.

Typical of what actual Africans think of black Americans.

It's ignorance in this whole generation. They've been denied hearing the truth about how things were.

There were black slave owners and the majority of white people had no slaves at all.

Most of the slave traders were British.

Explain then why he proudly wore a fidel castro shirt at a presser.

Go ahead.
I would guess he’s not every smart and knows every little about Castro, other than what the left wing media has told him.

It's grease, but OK. A very smart black man is responsible for me becoming a Republican. He taught me quite a few things.

Forum List

Back