Oswald Mosley visits Liverpool - gets a brick in the head

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
What an amazing photograph. Hitler apologist Oswald Mosley visits Liverpool where he was met by a brick in the head.
Glory in the sight of a Nazi getting a dent in his head. Best thing I have seen today.

1655812238638.png
Mosley

Mr. Mosley died many moons ago, you know. What pro-German politician would you like to take a brick in the head nowadays?

I thought this Mosley guy was some current political figure somewhere. What kind of funny game are you playing with such posts. Even the photo is grainy, lol.

At least post a more detailed photo that illustrates clearly the brick toss, in this photo, it looks like he could be doing some Munich Beer dance move or stretching out a knotted back.

What an amazing photograph. Hitler apologist Oswald Mosley visits Liverpool where he was met by a brick in the head.
Glory in the sight of a Nazi getting a dent in his head. Best thing I have seen today.

View attachment 660362Mosley
I'm sure you had a brick or 2 thrown at your head that hit. Especially the one when you were 3

Every thread you make has bricks thrown at it Tammy

How it finsihed. There really is something wrong with your soul if you cant enjoy these pix. Respect to Liverpool antifa for being uch great shots.

1655836966233.png

It seems that old Joe Kennedy, JFK's father, was a Nazi apologist and JFK was kicked out of Navy intelligence for having a sexual relationship with a Nazi spy.
There should be punishment for consorting with Nazis.Bricks are the correct welcome.

Mosldy was a major figure in the pre war brit establishment. The upper classes were big fans of Hitler. Here is a picture of our Queen learning how to heil hitler.

1656017122584.png

Forum List

Back