Oscar winning movie about Islam

nonsense----lets apply the islamo nazi definition of refugee---universally-----an person or his descendant----who was compelled by hardship, war or oppression to leave his home -------any time in his past family history-----over the past 3000 years That way-----non refugees will be so tiny a minority in the world that the refugee problem will be completely over Right now---I am sure I can claim refugee status from ARABIA owing to the oppression decreed by the rapist pig--------somehow-----somewhere-----in my family history

And they are all stuck in gaza and the limited land in the west bank that Israel occupies....how much land was taken since 1948? The population doesn't matter

Whoa, Princess. Before we move on to your next lie let's finish with the last one.
How do you square your extermination claim with the numbers I provided?

Surprisingly half of them live in that tiny strip of land called Gaza.....haha the most densely populated place on the earth which Israel invaded...a tiny strip of land.....Israel has all that land but kill for the little gaza palestinaisn have

Israel has all that land?
Israel is smaller than the state of NJ and if you believe that Gaza is home to half the "Palestinian refugees" you're either smoking too much crack or you know absolutely nothing about the region.
1.2 mil of Gaza's 1.6 mil resident are classified as "refugees." UNRWA claims about 5 mil total "refugees." Less than 25% of the total live in Gaza.
That said you still haven't squared your claim about Israel or me or Rose or anyone exterminating or supporting the extermination of those hapless "Palestinians."
I guess we'll just chalk it up to more blatant lying by another member of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd here.

Whoa, Princess. Before we move on to your next lie let's finish with the last one.
How do you square your extermination claim with the numbers I provided?

Surprisingly half of them live in that tiny strip of land called Gaza.....haha the most densely populated place on the earth which Israel invaded...a tiny strip of land.....Israel has all that land but kill for the little gaza palestinaisn have

Israel is smaller than the state of NJ and if you believe that Gaza is home to half the "Palestinian refugees" you're either smoking too much crack or you know absolutely nothing about the region.
1.2 mil of Gaza's 1.6 mil resident are classified as "refugees." UNRWA claims about 5 mil total "refugees." Less than 25% of the total live in Gaza.
That said you still haven't squared your claim about Israel or me or Rose or anyone exterminating or supporting the extermination of those hapless "Palestinians."
I guess we'll just chalk it up to more blatant lying by another member of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd here.

Why are you so displeased with the land? You don't like that the size is small then why do you want that land so bad? Don't complain about Gods holy land

Why are you so displeased with the land? You don't like that the size is small then why do you want that land so bad? Don't complain about Gods holy land

I never complained, Princess, and I don't want that land at all. The size of Israel will be determined by the people of the region, not me.
You have squirmed like a greased pig while attempting to avoid squaring your lies about everyone trying to exterminate those hapless "Palestinians" and Gaza being home to half the 'refugees."
Now stop squirming and deal with those lies or admit you are a fraud, BecauseYouReallyKnowSquat.

I never complained, Princess, and I don't want that land at all. The size of Israel will be determined by the people of the region, not me.
You have squirmed like a greased pig while attempting to avoid squaring your lies about everyone trying to exterminate those hapless "Palestinians" and Gaza being home to half the 'refugees."
Now stop squirming and deal with those lies or admit you are a fraud, BecauseYouReallyKnowSquat.

So why are you on the Israeli Palestinian thread if don't care ?

Isn't it interesting how when this thread started, it was an Israeli Jew who produced this film? Oh well, what else can we expect from Palestinian terrorist supporters? Just goes to prove one need not necessarily be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality.

I didn't say I don't care and you are still squirming like a greased pig. Now admit that you lied about exterminating "Palestinians" and the refugee population of Gaza or that you really are every bit as ignorant of the facts as you seem.

I didn't say I don't care and you are still squirming like a greased pig. Now admit that you lied about exterminating "Palestinians" and the refugee population of Gaza or that you really are every bit as ignorant of the facts as you seem.

Do you want to go back to your quote? You said Israel is winning in keepiign them in refugee camps smoking cigarettes.

Do you want to go back to your quote? You said Israel is winning in keepiign them in refugee camps smoking cigarettes.

Another of you lame lies (what a surprise). Do you ever do anything but lie? Is it a "Palestinian" tradition or just your own.
Now go back and repost what I said, not your interpretation.

Isn't it interesting how when this thread started, it was an Israeli Jew who produced this film? Oh well, what else can we expect from Palestinian terrorist supporters? Just goes to prove one need not necessarily be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality.

If BecauseIDon'tKnowSquat is typical of Gazans - he claims to be from there but doesn't seem to know anything about it - then the Strip must be the lying capital of the world.

Another of you lame lies (what a surprise). Do you ever do anything but lie? Is it a "Palestinian" tradition or just your own.

You clearly said that coward...only a fool can't see through your lies

If BecauseIDon'tKnowSquat is typical of Gazans - he claims to be from there but doesn't seem to know anything about it - then the Strip must be the lying capital of the world.

How is that exactly? I know more than you about the strip

If that were true you would have had no problem reposting it instead of lying and then squirming like a greased pig. You failed to do so because I never said such a thing.
Conclusion: You're a lying lowlife.

How is that exactly? I know more than you about the strip

Really? Even a non-Gazan like me knows that half of the "refugees" do not reside in Gaza as you claimed and that there is no effort to exterminated them as you also claimed.
Obviously what you have in your head is neither facts nor knowledge but rather just your terminal stupidity mixed with your monumental ignorance.

If that were true you would have had no problem reposting it instead of lying and then squirming like a greased pig. You failed to do so because I never said such a thing.

Post 107 also your "Israel is winning 23,000 days implying they are winning in keeping the Palestinians in their spot

Post 107 also your "Israel is winning 23,000 days implying they are winning in keeping the Palestinians in their spot

I neither said nor implied that.
In fact, when you asked me what Israel is winning I replied:
"Every day Israel adds to her existence and mankind's progress while every day "Palestine" just languishes in squalid "refugee" camps, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee and shoveling camel crap."
You added "in keeping the Palestinians in their spot," Princess, because you just can't be honest. Evidently honesty is contrary to your nature.
Now stop lying long enough to explain why you lied about your claim that Rose and I and Israel are exterminating those hapless "Palestinians" and why you lied about the number of "refugees" in Gaza.
Why do you lie incessantly?

"because" what is wrong with keeping people in their "SPOT" how do shariah shit societies work? I am all for the details of the glorious PACT OF OMAR DETAILS ----to be applied to muslims to KEEP THEM IN THEIR SPOT just sign on the dotted line you lucky dhimmi, pay the jiizya and STAY IN YOUR SPOT

That's what pisses me off with those Zionists keeping the Palestinians captives in Israel. Not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

you're a liar. ask a mod or admin guy to zero you out and opt out of the game. they will do it. i did that and can maybe offer proof. better yet, let's have say it do it, if he believes you.

you are such a stupid puetz anyway. just because you were zipped for 2/48 doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you. if i was going to neg anyone it would be you, but i just pos repped you even when you negged repped me until i became bored with your assinine behaviour.

lolol...you are just pissed because you can't neg me anymore. whine, whine, whine.

try it. i dare ya...i dare both of ya. chickenshite...y'all can't live without that rep fix, can ya?
I have to admit, when you first joined, you pos repped me just to bribe me to pos rep you back but when you realized it won't work you started neg repping me. I do miss neg repping you, because your reaction was quite entertaining. You kept blowing your fuse, and crying and whining and telling me that you're going to report me for abuse blah blah blah. It was hilarious how I pulled your strings. Thanks for the laughs, Nazi boy.

when you neg repped me, i pos repped you back followed with a polite comment. there was no trading involved nor were there any expectations on my part. i stopped pos repping you for two reasons. you were biginning to bore me and i figured whenever you couldn't get a rep fix, you would just neg me.

the only time i told you i was going to report you was when you kept neg repping me early on and i told you not to be stupid and that you should read the new rules before you continued. you were so stupid that, in one fifty hour period, you negged me three times, or two incidents of 2/48. i turned you in, not because you broke the rules but more because you have to be one of the stupidest individuals i have ever encountered in my entire life. i would have had to be as stupid as you to not turn you in and i think you actually expect us to believe you would not turn me in if i, or anyone else, broke that rule.

the funniest part about the whole thing is that, even while i was yelling you not to break the rule, i also had to tell you how to break it because you could not even figure ou how to overcome the board imposed rep limits such as "spread it around". lolololol. i had to tell you to go to another forum and just randomly rep strangers. i cannot believe you asked me that, and was more disbelieving when it actually happened.

roudy, you are a liar, but i cannot even hold you responsible for it. not only are you a stupid liar but i honestly believe you are pathological. you are diseased. you cannot help yourself. i have never seen anything like it. you lie when you do not even have to.

but yeah. you pulled my strings. everyone believes that. lolol. whatev buddy.
Ah sure did buddy. Funny what that cheap whiskey you drink does to your memory, eh? You kept crying for days when I neg repped you (while I was laughing), and continously kept reporting me. And it got you even more upset that the mods wouldn't bother responding to you. You never "warned me" ever, but I presume you were too stupid to know about this rule that you just mentioned, which is why your meter was removed as a consequence.

Some of the mods that neg repped you told me that you flipped out on them, and had similar experiences with you as well. You can't say the truth because you are a pathological liar, which is another trait you are famous for.

Forum List

Back