Oscar winning movie about Islam

Man atleast Seal posts facts and talks about current events....no of his enemies can list facts
You mean like your facts, like the one you said a while back telling us that Egyptian Copts and Muslims get along quite well, and when there is any problems, it's always "the Copt's fault, they always start up shit and make Muslims have to do this"? Why is it always the Jews, Copts, Bahaiis, Hindus, Armenians, Orthodox, Westerners, America, Israel, Denmark, Russian, etc. fault when it comes to you Muslims? Has the thought ever occured to you that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam and Muslim culture? Perhaps it's YOU MUSLIMS that are to blame?

Nope, Westerners get along with Muslims. You must come from the hateful generation...everybody gets along here in America....maybe not 45 year old rednecks or antisemetic zionists but we all get along....the haters can fight each other in a boxing arena all day long if they want

Man atleast Seal posts facts and talks about current events....no of his enemies can list facts

Here's a couple of pertinent facts for ya, Princess:

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Are you happy now?

Winning what? :confused:

winning the effort to keep the filth over the border ------over the border and ----their brethern filth ---controlled

Here's a couple of pertinent facts for ya, Princess:

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Are you happy now?

winning the effort to keep the filth over the border ------over the border and ----their brethern filth ---controlled

Irosie masturbates to the thought of exterminating muslims....she just called Muslims filth......kind of like what the nazis said to the Jews.....she's a zionazi

You asked for the facts, Princess, and now you don't want the facts.
Make up your fucking mind.

Winning what? You can't back up your own statement?

I'd have thought it would be obvious even to one as dim as you, Princess.
Every day Israel adds to her existence and mankind's progress while every day "Palestine" just languishes in squalid "refugee" camps, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee and shoveling camel crap.

Sayit, when your neg rep is removed due to neg rep abuse, you cannot receive or give reps, ever, period. Your rep bar will be removed and will not show. Pbel has blocked his rep from showing, which is different, since it will show a "0" for our rep, and you can unblock it at any time, and still give and receive neg reps.

Seal's neg rep was removed due to neg rep abuse, and you can tell he was really upset over it. Don't fall for his "I chose to have it removed" bullshit. The mods will simply tell you to do what Pbel did, block it from showing yourself. The only time the bar is removed entirely is when you have been caught for abuse. I wouldn't believe a single word seal tells you about anything, ever.

you're a liar. ask a mod or admin guy to zero you out and opt out of the game. they will do it. i did that and can maybe offer proof. better yet, let's have say it do it, if he believes you.

you are such a stupid puetz anyway. just because you were zipped for 2/48 doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you. if i was going to neg anyone it would be you, but i just pos repped you even when you negged repped me until i became bored with your assinine behaviour.

lolol...you are just pissed because you can't neg me anymore. whine, whine, whine.

try it. i dare ya...i dare both of ya. chickenshite...y'all can't live without that rep fix, can ya?
I have to admit, when you first joined, you pos repped me just to bribe me to pos rep you back but when you realized it won't work you started neg repping me. I do miss neg repping you, because your reaction was quite entertaining. You kept blowing your fuse, and crying and whining and telling me that you're going to report me for abuse blah blah blah. It was hilarious how I pulled your strings. Thanks for the laughs, Nazi boy.

when you neg repped me, i pos repped you back followed with a polite comment. there was no trading involved nor were there any expectations on my part. i stopped pos repping you for two reasons. you were biginning to bore me and i figured whenever you couldn't get a rep fix, you would just neg me.

the only time i told you i was going to report you was when you kept neg repping me early on and i told you not to be stupid and that you should read the new rules before you continued. you were so stupid that, in one fifty hour period, you negged me three times, or two incidents of 2/48. i turned you in, not because you broke the rules but more because you have to be one of the stupidest individuals i have ever encountered in my entire life. i would have had to be as stupid as you to not turn you in and i think you actually expect us to believe you would not turn me in if i, or anyone else, broke that rule.

the funniest part about the whole thing is that, even while i was yelling you not to break the rule, i also had to tell you how to break it because you could not even figure ou how to overcome the board imposed rep limits such as "spread it around". lolololol. i had to tell you to go to another forum and just randomly rep strangers. i cannot believe you asked me that, and was more disbelieving when it actually happened.

roudy, you are a liar, but i cannot even hold you responsible for it. not only are you a stupid liar but i honestly believe you are pathological. you are diseased. you cannot help yourself. i have never seen anything like it. you lie when you do not even have to.

but yeah. you pulled my strings. everyone believes that. lolol. whatev buddy.

You asked for the facts, Princess, and now you don't want the facts.
Make up your fucking mind.

Every day Israel adds to her existence and mankind's progress while every day "Palestine" just languishes in squalid "refugee" camps, smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee and shoveling camel crap.

So they are winning in their extermination campaign of the palestinains?

Oh oh.....Sayit came out of his closest and admitted Israel wants to exterminate Palestinians....way to go :D

Oh oh.....Sayit came out of his closest and admitted Israel wants to exterminate Palestinians....way to go :D

Yeah ... let's see how that is going:
1948 - 711,000 "Palestinian refugees"
2012 - 5 million "Palestinian refugees"
I don't expect a not-too-bright like you will get the math. Ask an adult to explain it to you.

that ain't winning.

It sure ain't losing, Princess.
I'm certain those hapless "Palestinians" would much rather have the Israelis' history than their own.

I don't expect a not-too-bright like you will get the math. Ask an adult to explain it to you.

And they are all stuck in gaza and the limited land in the west bank that Israel occupies....how much land was taken since 1948? The population doesn't matter

You know SAYIT made a mistake when he neggs you after he points out that Israel wants to keep Palestinian in refugee camps smoking cigarette....Ha ha! This guy is so sad

you're a liar. ask a mod or admin guy to zero you out and opt out of the game. they will do it. i did that and can maybe offer proof. better yet, let's have say it do it, if he believes you.

you are such a stupid puetz anyway. just because you were zipped for 2/48 doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you. if i was going to neg anyone it would be you, but i just pos repped you even when you negged repped me until i became bored with your assinine behaviour.

lolol...you are just pissed because you can't neg me anymore. whine, whine, whine.

try it. i dare ya...i dare both of ya. chickenshite...y'all can't live without that rep fix, can ya?
I have to admit, when you first joined, you pos repped me just to bribe me to pos rep you back but when you realized it won't work you started neg repping me. I do miss neg repping you, because your reaction was quite entertaining. You kept blowing your fuse, and crying and whining and telling me that you're going to report me for abuse blah blah blah. It was hilarious how I pulled your strings. Thanks for the laughs, Nazi boy.

when you neg repped me, i pos repped you back followed with a polite comment. there was no trading involved nor were there any expectations on my part. i stopped pos repping you for two reasons. you were biginning to bore me and i figured whenever you couldn't get a rep fix, you would just neg me.

the only time i told you i was going to report you was when you kept neg repping me early on and i told you not to be stupid and that you should read the new rules before you continued. you were so stupid that, in one fifty hour period, you negged me three times, or two incidents of 2/48. i turned you in, not because you broke the rules but more because you have to be one of the stupidest individuals i have ever encountered in my entire life.

You turned Roudy in because you consider him to be "one of the stupidest individuals" you have encountered in your entire pathetic life? That's a reason to run to the mods? No wonder they think you're a whiney sniveler, Princess ... you are.
No wonder you hate Jews so much.
You are like a bad PMSer only yours never goes away.
What the hell happened to make you this way?

And they are all stuck in gaza and the limited land in the west bank that Israel occupies....how much land was taken since 1948? The population doesn't matter

Whoa, Princess. Before we move on to your next lie let's finish with the last one.
How do you square your extermination claim with the numbers I provided?

I am no fan of Islam. And I have a VERY low opinion of the prophet Mohammed.

But that "film" is unwatchable. Anybody who can sit through ten minutes of that drek has to be blind and deaf or tragically stupid.

What crap.

That said, who the FUCK riots and commits arson and murder over a fucking stupid movie?

Whoa, Princess. Before we move on to your next lie let's finish with the last one.
How do you square your extermination claim with the numbers I provided?

Surprisingly half of them live in that tiny strip of land called Gaza.....haha the most densely populated place on the earth which Israel invaded...a tiny strip of land.....Israel has all that land but kill for the little gaza palestinaisn have

There were many refugees in 1948, but there are no refugees in 2012. By not applying to the Israeli government for permission to return, they chose not to live in Israel. The myth about Palestinian Arab refugees is just another excuse for the Palestinian Arabs to refuse to live in peace next to a Jewish state of Israel.

There were many refugees in 1948, but there are no refugees in 2012. By not applying to the Israeli government for permission to return, they chose not to live in Israel. The myth about Palestinian Arab refugees is just another excuse for the Palestinian Arabs to refuse to live in peace next to a Jewish state of Israel.

There are refugees all over the world who aren't allowed the Right of Return....what are you talking about silly?

There are refugees all over the world who aren't allowed the Right of Return....what are you talking about silly?

So fickle! You've already abandoned defending the Palestinian Arab refugee myth.

Forum List

Back