Oscar winning movie about Islam

"With a knick knack Patty Whack give your dog a bone, this old man came rolling home." Hey Seal what's a Patty Whack?

maybe that belfast boyo, chaim herzog, according to KYKK AM conservative talk radio out of hobbs, new mexico. i also know this guy, cohen, who was wacked pretty bad by a paddy once. you might know him because he came from down around your neck of the woods.

hard to tell though, as whacked could mean crazzzzzzy, punched, or even some dead meat...all kosher of course.

maybe you should get your friends to play with you there, old guy. ya kinda bore me and someone passed it along that i get ya wheezin' pretty bad...well...along with that two pack habit and the fact that ya think baskin' in the glow of your comp will make your vitamin d to kick in.

He's not even making any sense whatsoever now. I don't think he's taking the permanent removal of his rep meter well. Let's all pitch in and buy him a suicide vest.

129137501313095260.jpg

i asked to have it, my rep, removed. i hope that doesn't throw off your regular scheddule or deprive you of too much fun. if so, you may want to get yourself some of those ED pills and take up a hobby of self abuse. i bet say it will even send you his pic.

it really is a liberating experience for those who choose to do it. all anyone has to do is PM an administrator and ask. i think you can even a moderator can help you. i will check to see if i can forward the pertinent PMs to hoss for verification, if you would like and it ndoesn't break any rules.

i would kind of like people to oin me, in solidarity. i was told to have fun with it and i really appreciate all those nice, great people who positively repped me. they know who they are, but that "have fun with it" just really wasn't working out. i do miss being able to pos rep people but ya know, it really was/is weighted way too much in favour of old timers.

i asked immediately after i went to the military board because i was so pissed about the "baby killer" post and figured maybe the peeps there might understand but i was immediately neg repped by some lame fuck tough guy vet named WARRIOR 102, (he was the last guy i repped by the way...a positive rep of course. i don't neg.) who i tried to offer a polite PM to but the guy was so chickenshite he had me blocked...lot of balls, that...LOL.

onliest thing i could figure was he was in the navy, but who knows anymore. navy really isn't so bad, my son joined, but those sailors always thought they were better than us grunts for some reason...a lot of them anyway. that's OK. i love my kid.

there will probably be no "kikes" or "jewboys" from me. you have to push me pretty hard for months on end to get to that point and attack my family and this board has rules about that sort of thing...but feel ffree to try. i won't report it...lol...i learned my lesson, i hope, after reporting "baby killer."

hey, you may want to try that "baby killer" one now, but you better hurry. i am still weak on it but am getting stronger and stronger. that might work...but i doubt it.

you're a lily livered coward.

I will not attack you as a "baby killer" because I do not and never have posted things I don't believe to be true (with the exception of my respose to your hateful, ignorant post about black people hating Jews).
I will continue to attack you for the lies and distortions you post. Believe me, there's always been plenty of that from you for me to work with.
I do find your REP rating stance to be honorable. PBrain, who has disabled his, nonetheless slinks around giving neg reps to others. So here's your kudos, NaziBoy:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Sayit, when your neg rep is removed due to neg rep abuse, you cannot receive or give reps, ever, period. Your rep bar will be removed and will not show. Pbel has blocked his rep from showing, which is different, since it will show a "0" for our rep, and you can unblock it at any time, and still give and receive neg reps.

Seal's neg rep was removed due to neg rep abuse, and you can tell he was really upset over it. Don't fall for his "I chose to have it removed" bullshit. The mods will simply tell you to do what Pbel did, block it from showing yourself. The only time the bar is removed entirely is when you have been caught for abuse. I wouldn't believe a single word seal tells you about anything, ever.

i asked to have it, my rep, removed. i hope that doesn't throw off your regular scheddule or deprive you of too much fun. if so, you may want to get yourself some of those ED pills and take up a hobby of self abuse. i bet say it will even send you his pic.

it really is a liberating experience for those who choose to do it. all anyone has to do is PM an administrator and ask. i think you can even a moderator can help you. i will check to see if i can forward the pertinent PMs to hoss for verification, if you would like and it ndoesn't break any rules.

i would kind of like people to oin me, in solidarity. i was told to have fun with it and i really appreciate all those nice, great people who positively repped me. they know who they are, but that "have fun with it" just really wasn't working out. i do miss being able to pos rep people but ya know, it really was/is weighted way too much in favour of old timers.

i asked immediately after i went to the military board because i was so pissed about the "baby killer" post and figured maybe the peeps there might understand but i was immediately neg repped by some lame fuck tough guy vet named WARRIOR 102, (he was the last guy i repped by the way...a positive rep of course. i don't neg.) who i tried to offer a polite PM to but the guy was so chickenshite he had me blocked...lot of balls, that...LOL.

onliest thing i could figure was he was in the navy, but who knows anymore. navy really isn't so bad, my son joined, but those sailors always thought they were better than us grunts for some reason...a lot of them anyway. that's OK. i love my kid.

there will probably be no "kikes" or "jewboys" from me. you have to push me pretty hard for months on end to get to that point and attack my family and this board has rules about that sort of thing...but feel ffree to try. i won't report it...lol...i learned my lesson, i hope, after reporting "baby killer."

hey, you may want to try that "baby killer" one now, but you better hurry. i am still weak on it but am getting stronger and stronger. that might work...but i doubt it.

I will not attack you as a "baby killer" because I do not and never have posted things I don't believe to be true (with the exception of my respose to your hateful, ignorant post about black people hating Jews).
I will continue to attack you for the lies and distortions you post. Believe me, there's always been plenty of that from you for me to work with.
I do find your REP rating stance to be honorable. PBrain, who has disabled his, nonetheless slinks around giving neg reps to others. So here's your kudos, NaziBoy:
Sayit, when your neg rep is removed due to neg rep abuse, you cannot receive or give reps, ever, period. Your rep bar will be removed and will not show. Pbel has blocked his rep from showing, which is different, since it will show a "0" for our rep, and you can unblock it at any time, and still give and receive neg reps.

Seal's neg rep was removed due to neg rep abuse, and you can tell he was really upset over it. Don't fall for his "I chose to have it removed" bullshit. The mods will simply tell you to do what Pbel did, block it from showing yourself. The only time the bar is removed entirely is when you have been caught for abuse. I wouldn't believe a single word seal tells you about anything, ever.

you're a liar. ask a mod or admin guy to zero you out and opt out of the game. they will do it. i did that and can maybe offer proof. better yet, let's have say it do it, if he believes you.

you are such a stupid puetz anyway. just because you were zipped for 2/48 doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you. if i was going to neg anyone it would be you, but i just pos repped you even when you negged repped me until i became bored with your assinine behaviour.

lolol...you are just pissed because you can't neg me anymore. whine, whine, whine.

try it. i dare ya...i dare both of ya. chickenshite...y'all can't live without that rep fix, can ya?

you're a liar. ask a mod or admin guy to zero you out and opt out of the game. they will do it. i did that and can maybe offer proof. better yet, let's have say it do it, if he believes you.

you are such a stupid puetz anyway. just because you were zipped for 2/48 doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as you. if i was going to neg anyone it would be you, but i just pos repped you even when you negged repped me until i became bored with your assinine behaviour.

lolol...you are just pissed because you can't neg me anymore. whine, whine, whine.

try it. i dare ya...i dare both of ya. chickenshite...y'all can't live without that rep fix, can ya?
Yeah I did neg rep you and noticed that you whined and moaned and bitched about it and kept threatening to "tell on me" to the mods, and that usually went on for days. Boy were your hissy fits funny! Even a few mods that I am friends with also commented to me about you being a whiney Nazi bitch who can't handle a neg rep slap in the face once in a while. Geez get over it. Just admit you got caught abusing the neg rep, no biggy.

Yeah I did neg rep you and noticed that you whined and moaned and bitched about it and kept threatening to "tell on me" to the mods, and that usually went on for days. Boy were your hissy fits funny! Even a few mods that I am friends with also commented to me about you being a whiney Nazi bitch who can't handle a neg rep slap in the face once in a while. Geez get over it. Just admit you got caught abusing the neg rep, no biggy.

i very sincerely doubt that any mod or admin said such a thing at all, even the o0ne who i have had trouble with...but...put up or shut up.

you would follow me around and neg me constantly so hell yes, i did complain, and you did lose your rep for a period of time, although it was the not the lifetime ban that it was supposed to be. i personally argued against the lifetime ban.

i asked to be zeroed out after another person who claimed to be a vet, WARRIOR 102 negged me for what he claims was whining about my being called a "baby killer' in a forum that i thought might be understanding of such a thing. i pos repped him and then asked to have my rep zeroed. actually, i thin k i asked to be zeroed first and then shot off the rep to WARRIOR 102. i actually lied the rep system, but people like you made it unendurable and unpleasant and used it as a petty display of power. i miss giving good reps to good posts and good people and new posters

i think you are doing the mods and admin peeps the gravest of injustices by saying these things about them that is not true or, if by some odd circumstance they are true, offer me some proof and i will very gladly leave the board. then, you could boast how you got rid of me. if you are lying, do not, under any circumstances apologise to me as i want to have nothing of that nature to do with you, but, if you are lying, you really should apologise to those moderators and administrators whose reputations you have diminished.

i very sincerely doubt that any mod or admin said such a thing at all, even the o0ne who i have had trouble with...but...put up or shut up.

you would follow me around and neg me constantly so hell yes, i did complain, and you did lose your rep for a period of time, although it was the not the lifetime ban that it was supposed to be. i personally argued against the lifetime ban.

i asked to be zeroed out after another person who claimed to be a vet, WARRIOR 102 negged me for what he claims was whining about my being called a "baby killer' in a forum that i thought might be understanding of such a thing. i pos repped him and then asked to have my rep zeroed. actually, i thin k i asked to be zeroed first and then shot off the rep to WARRIOR 102. i actually lied the rep system, but people like you made it unendurable and unpleasant and used it as a petty display of power. i miss giving good reps to good posts and good people and new posters

i think you are doing the mods and admin peeps the gravest of injustices by saying these things about them that is not true or, if by some odd circumstance they are true, offer me some proof and i will very gladly leave the board. then, you could boast how you got rid of me. if you are lying, do not, under any circumstances apologise to me as i want to have nothing of that nature to do with you, but, if you are lying, you really should apologise to those moderators and administrators whose reputations you have diminished.
Um cocksucker I told you before that PM messages are supposed to remain private, so I cannot disclose the who what when and where. Your reputation for being a whiney Nazi Jew hater preceeds you, rest assured the mods came to the same conclusion after a few interactions with you.

Um cocksucker I told you before that PM messages are supposed to remain private, so I cannot disclose the who what when and where. Your reputation for being a whiney Nazi Jew hater preceeds you, rest assured the mods came to the same conclusion after a few interactions with you.

i'll make it easy for you. i will flag the post and ask tthe mods and admins themselves if it is true and, if so, i will very, very gladly leave. i am not sure if PM messages are supposed to remain private. i certainly treat them that way, but i don't think it is required. if, however, they are supposed to remain private, you should stop shooting your mouth off.

i don't suppose you would be willing to put up also. no need really...rhetorical question. i hope you're wrong.

Yes we know. Alcohol is a very good cleaner for kitchen floors.

lolol...i imagine there are people right now, equals in your intellectual capacity, sitting around right now saying the same thing about "the protocols about the learned elders of zion"...and they would be about as right as you are.

say, maybe you two groups should get together for a face to face, i am sure the permanent silence to emerge from such a confrontation would be welcomed by many.

kapo fool, ya care more about trashing muslims than american lives. what a sorry life you must lead. try this bottom line...what the hell would we lose if we dumped that "shitty little state". lord knows they have given us plenty of reason to do so. i mean, if sticking up for her were the right thing to do, i would be all for sticking up for her...

No you wouldn't you Nazi fuck. There is nothing which would ever cause you to stick up for Israel because the place is full of Joooos.
Go fuck yourself, NaziBoy.

i have said numerous times that, were israel to work towards and achieve a bona fide peace agreement that provided for a viable palestinian homeland that i would support that and oppose vehemently anyone who broke such treaty.

israel has had plenty of opportunity to enter into such negotiations but there is always some "reason" not to. anybody with half a brain can see that the problem is how their government work. parliaments are notorious for not getting anything done. the two major players are controlled, at least in the peace portion of the game, by a bunch of gun toting hooligans who want the west bank and who knows what beyond that and these hooligans are funded by money from american jews in large part. obviously it is more complex than that, but that is the meat and potatoes. meanwhile, the arab peace initiative lanquishes and is close to death.

israel has a chance and they should take it because, when and if the tide turns, any goodwill towards a peaceful agreement will be pushed into the sea with a lot of jews who want no more part of this ridiculous struggle than the palestinians, and all your "go fuck yourself. Naziboy" and the plaintive "Joooooooos" in the world from your mouth won't make a damn bit of difference...but don't worry or feel you have to take any responsibility for yourself or your part in it. you can always blame it on me and others. it won't bring any of the dead back, either jewish or arab, but it will help you sleep better at night i hope. leave the nightmares to us "baby killers". i'm learning i can live with the nightmares of the past couple of days...lol...no bigs really...i got a friend. i may never sleep again but i bet my kitchen floor is cleaner than any other single man's in these whole united states.

peace out.

Something seems to have happened to Seal's mental stability. I remember all the hateful rage (that hasn't changed a bit) but I don't remember all the whiny sniveling.
Perhaps he's going through that change of life thing that women do.
Has it ever been established that Seal is a guy?

This isn't about Seal who did not neg me even when he was in the REP game (nor did I neg him).
Are you saying that PBrain goes to the trouble of temporarily unblocking his REP function just so he can neg someone and then hides behind the block?
Woo, that is one insecure, cowardly, lowlife slimeball. No wonder he's in the anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabal.

I believe you, Hairball.
The mods seem pretty cooperative and I can't see how it would be possible to, as Roudy says, abuse you neg power.
I can tell you 1/3 of my negs are from people who don't even post on this board.
Some of your comrades must import like-minded Nazi slimeballs from other forums because they just can't deal like a man. You know, punk-ass bitches like your boy PBrain.

I, for one, don't want you to leave. Something about you is not quite right and this board may be some kind of therapy for you. At the very least you can vent your hateful spleen here without hurting yourself or anyone else.
I sure hope you get some help before your head explodes, and I mean that in the most respectful way.

This isn't about Seal who did not neg me even when he was in the REP game (nor did I neg him).
Are you saying that PBrain goes to the trouble of temporarily unblocking his REP function just so he can neg someone and then hides behind the block?
Woo, that is one insecure, cowardly, lowlife slimeball. No wonder he's in the anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabal.
No, I'm saying the ones that their rep meter shows "zero" with no greens or reds under them have checked the "do not show" in their personal preferences section of the CP. In that case you can still receive and send reps, unblocking is not necessary. Seal's case is totally different. Either way I don't pay much attention to the rep meter anyhow. I consider it an additional way for some people to show appreciation for a post. One of the first things I noticed about this board is the Nazi / IslamoNazi neg reppers like Jos and co. attacked me with neg reps and told their buddies to attack me with the same, as if it makes a difference. It actually made me laugh at their stupidity. I did notice that with some of the older posters, it affects their behavior a lot. They actually go to certain forums on this board or post things in order to generate positive "vanity" reps. to increase their rep standing. But in reality the post does not reflect their true opinions, and in some cases quite the opposite.

Last edited:

I have to admit, when you first joined, you pos repped me just to bribe me to pos rep you back but when you realized it won't work you started neg repping me. I do miss neg repping you, because your reaction was quite entertaining. You kept blowing your fuse, and crying and whining and telling me that you're going to report me for abuse blah blah blah. It was hilarious how I pulled your strings. Thanks for the laughs, Nazi boy.

I, for one, don't want you to leave. Something about you is not quite right and this board may be some kind of therapy for you. At the very least you can vent your hateful spleen here without hurting yourself or anyone else.
I sure hope you get some help before your head explodes, and I mean that in the most respectful way.
Well towards the end of his illustrious presence previously, he was recognized as "the most likely to snap and commit a violent crime". Some of the posters were worried that he might even walk into a synagogue and start shooting at people one day.

Man atleast Seal posts facts and talks about current events....no of his enemies can list facts

Man atleast Seal posts facts and talks about current events....no of his enemies can list facts
You mean like your facts, like the one you said a while back telling us that Egyptian Copts and Muslims get along quite well, and when there are any problems, it's always "the Copt's fault, they always start up shit and make Muslims have to do this"? Why is it always the Jews, Copts, Bahaiis, Hindus, Armenians, Orthodox, Westerners, America, Israel, Denmark, Russian, etc. fault when it comes to you Muslims? Has the thought ever occured to you that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam and Muslim culture? Perhaps it's YOU MUSLIMS that are to blame?

Here's a couple of pertinent facts for ya, Princess:

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Are you happy now?

Forum List

Back