Oscar Freaks

I decided to watch until I hear any of those homos disrespect trump or bitch about the Wall. If any mention of borders, I was going to shut it off. So far they have avoided anything political. Maybe they have learned their lesson and realize one half the country go to the movies and have different political views than the effete Hollywood stars.
Wrong. 65 % of the country are either dissatisfied with this incompetent president or hate his guts.

Meryl Streep Looks Exactly Like The ‘Shrek’ Fairy Godmother At The Oscars
DXfKZhmVoAAMKrq.jpg
DXfKZhsUQAAwSFh.jpg

Sunday night will be long and boring.

There weren't that many good movies that came out last year.

I plan to watch crime shows instead, on the Justice channel and the Escape channel.

I can google the Oscar results later after it is all over.

Three Billboards was a fantastic movie, I highly recommend it, that waters movie, not so much.....weird as hell

One thing is certain about the Oscars.....Best Picture will always be a movie, nobody really gives a shit about. Its only after they win, they kinda grow on you via cable tv. The really good movies, they leave on the chopping board.

`
I never have watched the oscars, never will. I liked the ‘'The Shape of Water'’ but it is a movie I'll only watch once. “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” was sort of 'meh.'
`

`
I never have watched the oscars, never will. I liked the ‘'The Shape of Water'’ but it is a movie I'll only watch once. “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” was sort of 'meh.'
`
Like you I never watched the Oscars.....but I enjoy my outings at the movies once a month....and honestly, I so enjoyed Three Billboard and I Tonya......the acting was just incredibly good.

I watched few highlights this morning on Youtube... this one is my favorite.

Veteran actor Wes Studi, a full blooded Cherokee from Oklahoma, presented salute to veterans by showing a series of clips from famous war movies. Wes mentioned that he had served with 3/39th Infantry, 9th Infantry Division, in Vietnam. He then asked "Anybody else?" and the room fell silent.

The Oscars are fine if you've seen some of the movies. For me that situation last occurred with the 1997 Oscars, it was a great year: Fargo, Sling Blade, Jerry Maguire, Twister. Since then the movies produced really haven't attracted my attention and so I've not watched.

"Guillermo del Toro’s victory for best director was the fourth time in the past five years that a Mexican filmmaker took home that prize."

Mexicans are taking away our American Oscars!

Veteran actor Wes Studi, a full blooded Cherokee from Oklahoma, presented salute to veterans by showing a series of clips from famous war movies. Wes mentioned that he had served with 3/39th Infantry, 9th Infantry Division, in Vietnam. He then asked "Anybody else?" and the room fell silent.

Bet cha a zillion bucks if he asked the same exact question in the white house, you could hear zippers close and mouths shut.....just sayin

Bet cha a zillion bucks if he asked the same exact question in the white house, you could hear zippers close and mouths shut.....just sayin

There are more military in White House staff today than during the previous administration.

I don't think you have 50 bucks to bet.

McDormand wants diversity/inclusion?? blacks make up about 13% of the population
that means for every 10 people there are only 1.3 blacks
they are well over ''included'' in films/etc
she must mean more whites

"Guillermo del Toro’s victory for best director was the fourth time in the past five years that a Mexican filmmaker took home that prize."

Mexicans are taking away our American Oscars!

Yea and all the god damn Irish and Italians are coming here and turning white Americans into muts and they too are stealing all our Oscars.

Cazale was born in Revere, Massachusetts,[4] to an Irish-American mother, Cecilia Holland, and an Italian-American father

Who is Cazale? He's Meryl Streep's dad.

Forum List

Back