Oscar Freaks

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Itll be fun reading about the rantings of those clueless , self congratulatory , blowhards.....

What does the participation trophy look like?

il_fullxfull.358719584_hk6r.jpg

Have all the mandatory racial subsets and genders been satisfactorily represented this year ?

Thats the most important thing...... lol

Sunday night will be long and boring.

There weren't that many good movies that came out last year.

I plan to watch crime shows instead, on the Justice channel and the Escape channel.

I can google the Oscar results later after it is all over.

They're gonna be really pissed this year as a cinematographer for a 'White Hats' documentary up for an award was not allowed to board a plane in Istanbul to come to the awards due to having a nefarious background.........:cool-45:

Watching Wind River on Netflix instead. Tomorrow, I will be ignoring the results.
Call me by your name. I just did a search for Oscar results and I just happened to click on this one to see what it’s about and you won’t believe what it’s about. It’ll make conservatives heads explode

I decided to watch until I hear any of those homos disrespect trump or bitch about the Wall. If any mention of borders, I was going to shut it off. So far they have avoided anything political. Maybe they have learned their lesson and realize one half the country go to the movies and have different political views than the effete Hollywood stars.

I decided to watch until I hear any of those homos disrespect trump or bitch about the Wall. If any mention of borders, I was going to shut it off. So far they have avoided anything political. Maybe they have learned their lesson and realize one half the country go to the movies and have different political views than the effete Hollywood stars.
And you’re a bunch of snowflakes

And you’re a bunch of snowflakes
You are appropriating Snowflake. It describes just liberals.

Forum List

Back