GERMANY CAR 'ATTACK'

It doesn't really matter, we can still use this to foment more war, terror, chaos, anxiety and confusion amongst various global populations.

Maybe I will start thread on this. Without reading the link I would bet muslim Terrorist?

yes, I will rush to post. I will be first. LOOSEY, u awake?

Three injured after man 'deliberately drove car at pedestrians' in busy city centre square in Germany
Germany seem to said always the same thing :
His motive remains unclear, but local media speculates that he may have been mentally disturbed.

Police were quick to say they did not believe it was a terror attack.

The European politicians are saying that these sort of attacks are the "new norm" so get used to it and enjoy being terrorized.

Germany and Sweden seem to enjoy the prospect of their culture being completely wiped out within a few decades and there is no point in having any sympathy for them anymore.

They can stop it but they don't want to stop it.

so

Good luck to them, enjoy the crime and raping and terror brought in willingly by the Islamic hordes. :dunno:

Western European countries are conditioning their non-muzzie citizens to being willing collateral damage.

True. AND it seems almost as if you don't get up into the "double-digit" killings for your attack, well.......it becomes a yawn.

Tell the victims in surgery (crushed leg bones or whatever) that it was not so bad. Just a minor scratch. Be alert. If you see something say something. Code Yellow now. all clear.......

It doesn't really matter, we can still use this to foment more war, terror, chaos, anxiety and confusion amongst various global populations.
Wrong. when you let them get away with it, they just keep doing it.

2dslpbp.jpg

That's the spirit! Welcome aboard! Took you long enough. I almost gave up on ya.

Forum List

Back