Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by Comrade
Then why doesn't Al-Quada claim he is killed or captured? They would hide either case to benefit Bush, as you say?

It is to our benefit to try to get him to talk. We could send him to Isael or torture him but we have to avoid another 9/11. If the muslims knew we had him all hell would break loose.

Who is that guy from NY who threatened to banish me? Is he the strutting cop's boss? The cop keeps calling the other guy out and I end up in the shiter. But this is not a complaint.

Originally posted by One small Voice
Who is that guy from NY who threatened to banish me? Is he the strutting cop's boss? The cop keeps calling the other guy out and I end up in the shiter. But this is not a complaint.

It wasn't a threat, but rather a fact. Goodbye.

It is to our benefit to try to get him to talk. We could send him to Isael or torture him but we have to avoid another 9/11. If the muslims knew we had him all hell would break loose.

If he had been captured, the Muslims would broadcast it as it would serve as a call to arms for the faithful followers of OBL. The theory makes NO SENSE at all. If he were dead, again, they would announce it as it would serve their cause (he would then be a martyr).

Again, the theory holds no water and is just the ramblings of a kid trying to make a name for himself.

Al-Qauda keeps the secret too, along with Bush, which is the logical contradiction you just won't explain and the Isreali torture bit says it all about you.

Jimmy banned you before, and all you got is a new IP and a beef with him. "Who is that guy from NY" says it all. No newbie ever pulls this crap.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
LOL.. I'm sure they'll be around. Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. :D

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol didn't anybody let you know I have a concealed flaming permit? :D

Originally posted by Kathianne
Hey, Thanks for that. I'm unsure right now if NG, OCA, or RWA are speaking to me. :D

LOL this is not true, I just haven't had anything relevant to say to you lately and as far as I know you just don't like my language for which I apologize but am just trying to bring an honest portrayal of the everyday OCA which is i'm a foulmouthed but polite antagonist.

Also this is my take on flaming related to USMB: many people are allowed to flame including me without fear of retribution because we have paid our dues with logical arguments backed up by facts over our first 500-1000 posts here, I did not flame at the beginning because I felt I had not earned the right and I think if anyone were to skim my posts here from the beginning this would be borne out.

Now these two turds came on flaming and saying stupid shit without any factual basis and refused to provide facts and links even though it was requested several times, they were newbies and newbies are just not allowed to do that hence the fat BANNED under their nics. I believe the fact that Bully has not been banned yet and he is generallt considered a troll is proof of my flaming theory, he paid his dues at the beginning.

Originally posted by OCA
LOL this is not true, I just haven't had anything relevant to say to you lately and as far as I know you just don't like my language for which I apologize but am just trying to bring an honest portrayal of the everyday OCA which is i'm a foulmouthed but polite antagonist.

Also this is my take on flaming related to USMB: many people are allowed to flame including me without fear of retribution because we have paid our dues with logical arguments backed up by facts over our first 500-1000 posts here, I did not flame at the beginning because I felt I had not earned the right and I think if anyone were to skim my posts here from the beginning this would be borne out.

Now these two turds came on flaming and saying stupid shit without any factual basis and refused to provide facts and links even though it was requested several times, they were newbies and newbies are just not allowed to do that hence the fat BANNED under their nics. I believe the fact that Bully has not been banned yet and he is generallt considered a troll is proof of my flaming theory, he paid his dues at the beginning.

hmmmm, interesting concept.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Hey, teddy bears to you! Been a bit rough.

Your day has been rough or i'm a bit rough?

Yeah I am pissed right now! Looks like I missed all the good action today! I've been waiting for a troll explosion lately in order to sharpen my flaming skills, these two would've been like going to the range and hitting a bucket of balls, real good practice.

Originally posted by OCA
Your day has been rough or i'm a bit rough?

Yeah I am pissed right now! Looks like I missed all the good action today! I've been waiting for a troll explosion lately in order to sharpen my flaming skills, these two would've been like going to the range and hitting a bucket of balls, real good practice.

Hey you can't help it, you're always a bit rough. (insert here: language and calling on higher ups). However, right now, it's all about me! Tough day, too bad for me! :boohoo:

Originally posted by OCA

I don't think the two in question on this thread were banned until they crossed Jimmy personally. In particular:

"Who is that guy from NY who threatened to banish me? Is he the strutting cop's boss? The cop keeps calling the other guy out and I end up in the shiter. But this is not a complaint."

I think disrespecting the benefactor of the board is ground for immediate dismissal, per his right. No senior member does this so neither should any newbie.

If you ask me the comments against Jimmy were just a bit over the top and the nature of the trolling enough to suspect maybe someone with a history came back to stir up trouble from a new IP address.

Originally posted by Comrade
I don't think the two in question on this thread were banned until they crossed Jimmy personally. In particular:

"Who is that guy from NY who threatened to banish me? Is he the strutting cop's boss? The cop keeps calling the other guy out and I end up in the shiter. But this is not a complaint."

I think disrespecting the benefactor of the board is ground for immediate dismissal, per his right. No senior member does this so neither should any newbie.

If you ask me the comments against Jimmy were just a bit over the top and the nature of the trolling enough to suspect maybe someone with a history came back to stir up trouble from a new IP address.

Oh you are absolutely correct, I didn't mean to intimate that I can say whatever I want and won't be banned , if I said that type of shit and was serious I would expect to be 86'd also.

Originally posted by jimnyc
It wasn't a threat, but rather a fact. Goodbye.

Dammit Jim, you just HAD to kick them off. Now I have a complaint. I haven't laughed so much in quite a while and there you go and torpedo the entertainment.

Look, SmallBrain - I mean Voice, had a legitimate argument. It is a well know fact that Bush always lies and that he is Cheney's puppet. Cheney told Bush to start the Afghani war because per-share dividends in Haliburton needed a boost. Shortly after commencement of hostilities, Osama Bin Laden was captured trying to shoplift video tape at a PX in Khandahar. There was a store surveillance tape, but that has disappeared. If you check the pay statements of the military in Afghanistan, you will see that they are being bribed to keep quiet about Bin-Laden's capture. Their leave and earning statements have an extra bonus not paid to troops in US, Germany, or Japan. It is disguised as "combat pay", but we know better.

Now, if you will carefully examine the tape of the Rumsfeld news conference, you will note his strange demeanor, tone of voice, body language, the fact that he doesn't blink, his glasses were crooked and he kept looking at his notes to make sure that he stayed on script. Now if that doesn't prove that we captured Bin-Laden, then you are simply hiding your head in the sand and refusing to accept reality.

How can you continue to deny the obvious truth that Bush is evil? I have it on good authority that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were caught eating babies but the "journalist" who discovered them has disappeared.

Furthermore, Girl Scouts selling cookies door to door at the White House reported that the President's dog was acting strangely. That, while not absolute proof, is a reliable indicator that Bin-Laden's corpse is being kept in a secret closet in the Oval Office.

Jeeezzz. Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you people???

Originally posted by OCA
Oh you are absolutely correct, I didn't mean to intimate that I can say whatever I want and won't be banned , if I said that type of shit and was serious I would expect to be 86'd also.

I've seen enough nastiness from you to crew a pirate ship and applauded most of it!

DAmn all of this I had to read and no one posted BALLS ??

Shit, that sucks !!! :D

Forum List

Back