Osama was Captured and Executed by US

• Thread starter One small Voice
  • Start date
Originally posted by Sandy73
DAmn all of this I had to read and no one posted BALLS ??

Shit, that sucks !!! :D

Evil said something, but my mind is too weak to remember!

your not the brightest bulb in the batch r ya. Why would they keep that secret when it would do wonders for bush's dwindling political career?

Originally posted by DFresh
your not the brightest bulb in the batch r ya. Why would they keep that secret when it would do wonders for bush's dwindling political career?

To whom are you directing this?

DO you have balls?

Originally posted by Comrade
Balls!
pain.html

They are soo small I can't see them ! LOL :p:

In case anyone couldn't notice, this comment is in reference to the poster who started this thread. I believe DFresh is stating that his 'theory' is a crock of crap.

I know, I was only being friendly Jim ! :D

Hey welcome.. Dfresh !!
:)

If only you were here earlier when I asked this same question. Well at least I know you understand what I meant. Welcome!

Originally posted by Comrade
I've seen enough nastiness from you to crew a pirate ship and applauded most of it!

Hehehe funny thing is i'm a kick in the ass to party with I just don't have alot of patience for morons hence the nastiness towards board fools.

Thanks for the applause i'm taking a bow
;)

Originally posted by jimnyc
Everyone chill, no excitement to be found here. DFresh is a friend of mine and was invited here. :)

DFresh, hey bro you better get another endorsement from somebody else :D :D :D

Whatup Jimmy? You want some tonight?:p:

Originally posted by OCA
DFresh, hey bro you better get another endorsement from somebody else :D :D :D

Whatup Jimmy? You want some tonight?:p:
:wtf: :wtf: :eek2:

Forum List

Back