O'Reilly..

Purtty much all media is about nothing but ratings ... even Rush. Truth doesn't exist to them, nor does integrity, it's all smoke and mirrors.

And your point is?
O’Really is just another conservative talking head. I like the fact that his goons ambush controversial people and demand straight answers to their questions. Yet, Bill refuses to come clean and answer questions about a little telephone sexual harassment issue in which he was allegedly involved. Here are a couple of words for him to learn: hypocrisy, double-standard.

and don't get me started on that coward Michael Savage.

And your point is?
O’Really is just another conservative talking head. I like the fact that his goons ambush controversial people and demand straight answers to their questions. Yet, Bill refuses to come clean and answer questions about a little telephone sexual harassment issue in which he was allegedly involved. Here are a couple of words for him to learn: hypocrisy, double-standard.

and don't get me started on that coward Michael Savage.

and you tried last night to convince me you wanted reasonable conversation.. almost had me feeling guilty..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back