O'Reilly spoils The View

I am trying to figure out who is more pathetic, Curvelight or newpolitics. Certainly telling someone to stay out of a discussion on a message board makes you a serious contender. Curvelight takes it for me. Four days into a losing position he still can't figure out the 9/11 terrorists were Muslim. How can any of us possibly have a reasonable debate on any subject with someone that dense?

I'd vote for curvelight.

I am trying to figure out who is more pathetic, Curvelight or newpolitics. Certainly telling someone to stay out of a discussion on a message board makes you a serious contender. Curvelight takes it for me. Four days into a losing position he still can't figure out the 9/11 terrorists were Muslim. How can any of us possibly have a reasonable debate on any subject with someone that dense?

Nobody has provided evidence they were all muslims. If it was so easy to prove the links would have been posted by now. All you are banking on is the fallacy of argumentum ad populum.

It's a known fact that the hijackers were members of al-qaeda and it is also a known fact that al-qaeda is a militant Islamist group.

Nobody has provided evidence they were all muslims. If it was so easy to prove the links would have been posted by now. All you are banking on is the fallacy of argumentum ad populum.

It's a known fact that the hijackers were members of al-qaeda and it is also a known fact that al-qaeda is a militant Islamist group.

You cited the 9/11 Report as proof they were all muslims so I asked you to quote the specific parts of the Report proving this and you slinked away. You punks keep crying it is a "fact" but you haven't posted any facts proving it. You're the kind of dumbasses that think Born in the USA is a patriotic song.

I think Curve Light would argue with the mirror, were we not here to feed his urge. I usualy don't recommend diet here, but I think less carbs, and going vegan for a while would clean out the toxins.

Next he will be declaring that the Terrorists were clones or pod people, and demanding to see proof that they were human, or worse from earth and not Capria. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Islamic Statements Against Terrorism
Mustafa Mashhur, General Guide, Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt; Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Ameer, Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan, Pakistan; Muti Rahman Nizami, Ameer, Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, Bangladesh; Shaykh Ahmad Yassin, Founder, Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), Palestine; Rashid Ghannoushi, President, Nahda Renaissance Movement, Tunisia; Fazil Nour, President, PAS - Parti Islam SeMalaysia, Malaysia; and 40 other Muslim scholars and politicians:
“The undersigned, leaders of Islamic movements, are horrified by the events of Tuesday 11 September 2001 in the United States which resulted in massive killing, destruction and attack on innocent lives. We express our deepest sympathies and sorrow. We condemn, in the strongest terms, the incidents, which are against all human and Islamic norms. This is grounded in the Noble Laws of Islam which forbid all forms of attacks on innocents. God Almighty says in the Holy Qur'an: 'No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another' (Surah al-Isra 17:15).”

About.com: http://www.unc.edu/~kurzman/terror.htm

The "Not in the Name of Islam" petition states:

We, the undersigned Muslims, wish to state clearly that those who commit acts of terror, murder and cruelty in the name of Islam are not only destroying innocent lives, but are also betraying the values of the faith they claim to represent. No injustice done to Muslims can ever justify the massacre of innocent people, and no act of terror will ever serve the cause of Islam. We repudiate and dissociate ourselves from any Muslim group or individual who commits such brutal and un-Islamic acts. We refuse to allow our faith to be held hostage by the criminal actions of a tiny minority acting outside the teachings of both the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Not in the Name of Islam

Muslims distancing themselves from other Muslims.

I think Curve Light would argue with the mirror, were we not here to feed his urge. I usualy don't recommend diet here, but I think less carbs, and going vegan for a while would clean out the toxins.

Next he will be declaring that the Terrorists were clones or pod people, and demanding to see proof that they were human, or worse from earth and not Capria. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You went straight to ad homs when it was pointed out you didn't support the claim.

Mustafa Mashhur, General Guide, Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt; Qazi Hussain Ahmed, Ameer, Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan, Pakistan; Muti Rahman Nizami, Ameer, Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh, Bangladesh; Shaykh Ahmad Yassin, Founder, Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), Palestine; Rashid Ghannoushi, President, Nahda Renaissance Movement, Tunisia; Fazil Nour, President, PAS - Parti Islam SeMalaysia, Malaysia; and 40 other Muslim scholars and politicians:
“The undersigned, leaders of Islamic movements, are horrified by the events of Tuesday 11 September 2001 in the United States which resulted in massive killing, destruction and attack on innocent lives. We express our deepest sympathies and sorrow. We condemn, in the strongest terms, the incidents, which are against all human and Islamic norms. This is grounded in the Noble Laws of Islam which forbid all forms of attacks on innocents. God Almighty says in the Holy Qur'an: 'No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another' (Surah al-Isra 17:15).”

We, the undersigned Muslims, wish to state clearly that those who commit acts of terror, murder and cruelty in the name of Islam are not only destroying innocent lives, but are also betraying the values of the faith they claim to represent. No injustice done to Muslims can ever justify the massacre of innocent people, and no act of terror will ever serve the cause of Islam. We repudiate and dissociate ourselves from any Muslim group or individual who commits such brutal and un-Islamic acts. We refuse to allow our faith to be held hostage by the criminal actions of a tiny minority acting outside the teachings of both the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Not in the Name of Islam

Exactly what we all need to see more of.

Not in the Name of Islam

Lol. I just pointed out you are relying on the argumentum ad populum fallacy and you immediately prove it.

You went straight to ad homs when it was pointed out you didn't support the claim.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67kmFzSh_o&feature=related[/ame]

You cited the 9/11 Report as proof they were all muslims so I asked you to quote the specific parts of the Report proving this and you slinked away. You punks keep crying it is a "fact" but you haven't posted any facts proving it. You're the kind of dumbasses that think Born in the USA is a patriotic song.

I didn't slink away you idiot, unlike you I have job that I must tend to from time to time. Yes the 911 report did confirm the religious backgrounds of the hijackers and no I will not quote the specific parts. Read it for yourself and do you own research.

The highjackers were in fact members of al-qaeda, al-qaeda is in fact a Islamic terrorist group. It doesn't take a genius to conclude that the hijackers were muslim. Of course if you have proof that these guys joined an islamic group just for shits and giggles then by all means, let's see it.

Last edited:

I didn't slink away you idiot, unlike you I have job that I must tend to from time to time. Yes the 911 report did confirm the religious backgrounds of the hijackers and no I will not quote the specific parts. Read it for yourself and do you own research.

The highjackers were in fact members of al-qaeda, al-qaeda is in fact a Islamic terrorist group. It doesn't take a genius to conclude that the hijackers were muslim. Of course if you have proof that these guys joined an islamic group just for shits and giggles then by all means, let's see it.

You say the 9/11 report proves they were all muslims but you can't quote the report proving it.......fucking punk.

I guess I'll go back to denying the existence of curvelight. Anyone care to prove he exists. I say its just a computer generated message system.

You say the 9/11 report proves they were all muslims but you can't quote the report proving it.......fucking punk.

Thanks for proving you do not possess reading comprehension skills. I didn't say the report proved anything, I said it backs up the claim that the hijackers were in fact muslim....fucking moron.

You haven't produced one thing to support your position.

Are you really that fucking stupid? The hijackers were members of Al-Qaeda which is a militant Islamist group. Get your head out of your ass and wise up!

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/report/911Report.pdf

Congratulations. You know how to use the link feature. Was that your only purpose in linking the report? Surely you aren't dumb enough to think linking the entire report backs up your claim......then again....you have proven to be a dumbass quite regularly.

As a matter of fact the report backs up my claim quite effectively. And you have presented nothing to support your argument that shows the hijackers were not muslim or they were not members of Al-Qaeda.

Quote the specific part of the report that backs up your claim you dumbass. I have never said they were not muslims. What I've asked for is idiot ***** like you to prove our own damn claim. You can't so you keep begging for distractions.

o

Thanks for proving you do not possess reading comprehension skills. I didn't say the report proved anything, I said it backs up the claim that the hijackers were in fact muslim....fucking moron.

You haven't produced one thing to support your position.

I've never made a claim on this you dumbass. I've only asked for you to support your claim....yet you claim others can't read.......fucking cockrocker...

Forum List

Back