O'Reilly spoils The View

From another perspective, you are a drowning man, grasping at sinking objects, trying to stay afloat.

The only only gasping and grasping are.fuckwads like you who ignore everything just to focus on the personal. Dickstick emotionally handicapped diaper divers like you are all over this board. You base most of your responses on how you "feel" about posters instead of information.

Wow! You are having another episode aren't you? This Hate Speech, this out of control behavior from you is really not surprising at all No-Light. We sort of expect these tantrums considering your lack of reason and poor social skills. Get back in your cage now.

I have an Idea .... let's play "Hide and Seek" .... you go hide and I'll count to a trillion and then come and find you. ;) ;) ;) No hiding under the Kitty Litter now......Jackass.

That dismissal didn't last very long. No worries. I never expect people like you to keep your word.

What evidence do you have the hijackers saw themselves as special muslims on a mission from god?

Well, I can't say for certain, but then, can you be certain of anything in life? It's about as certain as certain gets that these people thought they were Muslim. I can't get inside their brain, but you don't need to. There IS information you can rely on in this world, and you CAN make sound inferences from it. This is a pretty basic inference, and I don't see why I need evidence, even if that were possible.

Had to quote this again to show more dishonesty. You first claimed:

"What is true and not debatable is.... the terrorists saw themselves as muslims. When I asked for evidence you then say you can't be "certain." What the fuck is wrong with you people?

You people? Who the fuck are you?

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEBATE WHETHER THEY SAW THEMSELVES AS MUSLIMS?
1. They pray to Allah
2. I'm guessing they prat AT LEAST five times a day in the direction of Mecca
3. They have problem made their made a pilrammage to Mecca since they are kind of in the area.
4. They follow what is in the Koran.

Everything they do is for Allah, how are THEY NOT MUSLIM?

Their whole idealogy is based on the Koran. HOW IS THIS EVEN A FUCKING ARGUMENT?

You people are so stupid its mind-boggling, yet you think you are so fucking clever. Fuck, its annoying.

More liberal puke to step in. There is no morality, because my morality isn't your morality. No one can judge. Everything is subjective. Those are simply the debate points of the losing side without principles or a moral compass.

You believe you can judge? I thought, only God can judge? In the bible it says to not be judgmental, to be humble... I'm confused. Who said there is no morality? There is moral relativism, by the way. That is a fact. It exists. Moral objectivity as the bible-beaters try to institute, is a farce concept that only right wing religious fanatics insist on, and what you wrote implied that you believe in an objective morality, I assume inspired by the bible. What is funny is that even if morality is inspired by the bible, it is still subjective because it depends on how you interpret the bible.

More importantly, even if I am a liberal, which I wouldn't altogether say I am, although I certainly have some liberal views, how did what I wrote represent liberal beliefs? All I did was break down the argument because it was becoming ambiguous.

You da poster boy! :clap2:

Actually, just because I point out how fucking stupid right wing Christian nuts are doesn't make me a liberal poster boy, it just makes me observant.

You believe you can judge? I thought, only God can judge? In the bible it says to not be judgmental, to be humble... I'm confused. Who said there is no morality? There is moral relativism, by the way. That is a fact. It exists. Moral objectivity as the bible-beaters try to institute, is a farce concept that only right wing religious fanatics insist on, and what you wrote implied that you believe in an objective morality, I assume inspired by the bible. What is funny is that even if morality is inspired by the bible, it is still subjective because it depends on how you interpret the bible.

More importantly, even if I am a liberal, which I wouldn't altogether say I am, although I certainly have some liberal views, how did what I wrote represent liberal beliefs? All I did was break down the argument because it was becoming ambiguous.

Actually, just because I point out how fucking stupid right wing Christian nuts are doesn't make me a liberal poster boy, it just makes me observant.

I'm smart enough to use the quote function liberal poster boy. So much for being observant you left wing tool.

Last edited:

I'm smart enough to use the quote function liberal poster boy. So much for being observant you left wing tool.

You are? WOW! I wish I could be like you. Are you sure you didn't hit it by accident? Could you teach me how, please? I would be so grateful!!

Edit: oh wait, I just read my post, and I think I did it Too! I quoted! Thank you!!!

What an asshole!

Last edited:
Leave Cali Girl alone, she's a loney spinster and her man is thousands of miles away.
She has to aggrivate us, he won't stand for it. LOL

Actually it makes you immature and ridiculous. A person with very few redeeming social qualities.

Oh...wait...I'm confusing you with Curvelight.

Sorry

Last edited:
Well, I can't say for certain, but then, can you be certain of anything in life? It's about as certain as certain gets that these people thought they were Muslim. I can't get inside their brain, but you don't need to. There IS information you can rely on in this world, and you CAN make sound inferences from it. This is a pretty basic inference, and I don't see why I need evidence, even if that were possible.

"What is true and not debatable is.... the terrorists saw themselves as muslims. When I asked for evidence you then say you can't be "certain." What the fuck is wrong with you people?

1. They pray to Allah
3. They have problem made their made a pilrammage to Mecca since they are kind of in the area.

Their whole idealogy is based on the Koran. HOW IS THIS EVEN A FUCKING ARGUMENT?

You people are so stupid its mind-boggling, yet you think you are so fucking clever. Fuck, its annoying.

I wouldn't include Curve in with anyone else. He's a makes up his own pathetic class.

Leave Cali Girl alone, she's a loney spinster and her man is thousands of miles away.

If you can't win by facts you want to get personal? What a loser.:cool:

I don't see how somebody that's as young as CG can be a spinster. She's accomplished and successful in her field. Not everyone can say this. And she doesn't have a particular man. She has several she calls friends.

Housing up with a man doesn't make a woman whole btw. Being independent seems to be a cause for scorn. Would you say the same of a man? I doubt it.

If she bothers you then maybe you have a thin skin. I'd work on it.

1. They pray to Allah

It was claimed all the hijackers were muslim. People who make those claims have the obligation to support said claims. Who the hell is reetawrded enough to say something is true and non-debatable only to slink away with "Well I can't be certain" when evidence is requested?

If you can't win by facts you want to get personal? What a loser.:cool:

I don't see how somebody that's as young as CG can be a spinster. She's accomplished and successful in her field. Not everyone can say this. And she doesn't have a particular man. She has several she calls friends.

Housing up with a man doesn't make a woman whole btw. Being independent seems to be a cause for scorn. Would you say the same of a man? I doubt it.

If she bothers you then maybe you have a thin skin. I'd work on it.

Fucking priceless hypocrisy.

Muslims attacked us on 9/11. Fact.

Please stop trying to enter into discussions California Girl. You're just being annoying and trying to be a smart ass, and it's obvious.

You ain't a Mod or an Admin.... so you can go fuck yourself, backwards. And, have a nice day.

Hahahahaha......and how many times have you pretended to be staff by pointing out what you thinks violates the rules?

1. They pray to Allah

It was claimed all the hijackers were muslim. People who make those claims have the obligation to support said claims. Who the hell is reetawrded enough to say something is true and non-debatable only to slink away with "Well I can't be certain" when evidence is requested?

911 Hijackers - Google Search

I am trying to figure out who is more pathetic, Curvelight or newpolitics. Certainly telling someone to stay out of a discussion on a message board makes you a serious contender. Curvelight takes it for me. Four days into a losing position he still can't figure out the 9/11 terrorists were Muslim. How can any of us possibly have a reasonable debate on any subject with someone that dense?

I am trying to figure out who is more pathetic, Curvelight or newpolitics. Certainly telling someone to stay out of a discussion on a message board makes you a serious contender. Curvelight takes it for me. Four days into a losing position he still can't figure out the 9/11 terrorists were Muslim. How can any of us possibly have a reasonable debate on any subject with someone that dense?

Nobody has provided evidence they were all muslims. If it was so easy to prove the links would have been posted by now. All you are banking on is the fallacy of argumentum ad populum.

Forum List

Back