Oregon Gunman: I serve Darkness

The news is now coming out about Mercer's religion. Satanism. Will the mainstream media tell the public the truth - that 10 Christians were targeted as sacrifices to Satan or will they continue to claim he had mental problems? If a jihadist is held accountable for his actions if he murders others in the name of his religion, should a Satanist be held accountable for their actions of mass murder done in the the name of Satan or should they be able to plead insanity? What do you think?

Here is the story:

'I Serve Darkness': Oregon Gunman Wrote About Obsession with Satan in Reported Manifesto, Says Source

The Umpqua Community College shooter was obsessed with Satan and documented his devotion to darkness in a manifesto that was recovered from his computer, a source familiar with the investigation tells PEOPLE. (PEOPLE has not received a copy of this document or confirmed its existence.)

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."
bo%2Bhorns%2B2.png
obama-with-horns-pope-francis.jpg

Miranda%20Barbour.jpg

Miranda Barbour: Craigslist killer claims 'I've killed 22 more as part of Satanic cult'
In a newspaper interview from jail, Barbour said her first experience of murder came at age 13 shortly after she joined an Satanic cult in Alaska.

Miranda Barbour: Craigslist killer claims 'I've killed 22 more as part

A woman charged with the murder of a man she and her husband lured to a meeting point after meeting him on Craigslist, has admitted to the murder and claimed she has killed over 20 other people.

Miranda Barbour, 19, of Pennsylvania said she killed at least 22 others across the US as part of her involvement in a Satanic cult.

Speaking to Pennsylvania’s Daily Item newspaper from jail, Barbour said: “When I hit 22, I stopped counting,” adding that she was coming clean now as she wanted to be honest.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Barbour and her newly-wed husband Elytte Barbour, 22, for the murder of Troy LaFerrara, 42, who they met through the classified advertisements website in November.

“He said the wrong things and then things got out of control,” she said. “I can tell you he was not supposed to be stabbed. My husband was just supposed to strangle him.”

Mr LaFerrara had met Barbour after she agreed to have sex with him for $100. She picked him up from a mall while her husband hid in the back of the car. It was the couple's three week wedding anniversary.

Speaking to the Sunbury based newspaper by telephone after requesting the interview, Barbour said she was first involved in a murder at 13 after joining an Alaskan Satanic cult. The leader took her along to kill someone who owed him money, she claims.

“Then he said to me that it was my turn to shoot him,” she said. “I hate guns. I don’t use guns. I couldn’t do it, so he came behind me and he took his hands and put them on top of mine and we pulled the trigger. And then from there I just continued to kill.”

The majority of the killings happened in Alaska, but there were also murders in Texas, North Carolina and California, which she can “pinpoint on a map where you can find them”, she said.

Barbour told the newspaper she has no regrets for what she has done, adding that if she is released she “would do this again”.
In a later story - Barbour said the FBI never came to the jail to ask for the locations of those crime scenes so how they could claim they investigated the information she gave remains a mystery. Her story was quickly swept out of the public view and on the word of a Satanist who claimed to be the head of the Church of Satan - who claimed he never heard of her - they moved to accuse of her of having made up the story. Once again the confession of a Satanist is dismissed and the person is accused of being a liar, mentally unstable, etc. It appears to be pattern. Adam Lanza was a Satanist and he was the mass murderer in Sandy Hook crime, the shooter of Giffords was a satanist and that story was kept out of the news - and the Columbine Killers were later revealed to be a satanic coven named Trenchcoat Mafia and again the motive behind the mass murder was Satanism. So we are seeing a pattern here of denying the motive behind these slayings.

Last edited:
What is the common denominator with all of these serial killers? They were all involved in Satanism / the occult / the media left out that part of the story with the majority of these serial killers. What is going on? Why the cover up when it comes to mass murder committed by Satanists?

You'll notice in this report they never once mention that the motive for Ramirez crime spree was Satanism. They do not mention the fact that he was a Satanist. The report is that he died of natural causes at the age of 53.

So is it all just a coincidence that all of these people were into Satanism? Or was Satanism the motive behind these murders? Maybe examining the history behind more of these serial murders will expose the truth that is being covered up............

The news is now coming out about Mercer's religion. Satanism. Will the mainstream media tell the public the truth - that 10 Christians were targeted as sacrifices to Satan or will they continue to claim he had mental problems? If a jihadist is held accountable for his actions if he murders others in the name of his religion, should a Satanist be held accountable for their actions of mass murder done in the the name of Satan or should they be able to plead insanity? What do you think?

Here is the story:

'I Serve Darkness': Oregon Gunman Wrote About Obsession with Satan in Reported Manifesto, Says Source

The Umpqua Community College shooter was obsessed with Satan and documented his devotion to darkness in a manifesto that was recovered from his computer, a source familiar with the investigation tells PEOPLE. (PEOPLE has not received a copy of this document or confirmed its existence.)

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."
Thank goodness someone said he was an athiest. If he believes in Satan he is most certainly a theist.

Here is the story:

Thank goodness someone said he was an athiest. If he believes in Satan he is most certainly a theist.

Who said he was an atheist? Are you talking about people here on the board, Sealy? I believe some people here said Mercer was a Muslim. (he wasn't)

Mercer was a Satanist. Just like these serial killers in the videos you are witnessing on this thread. They were all Satanists / into the occult. Why did the media leave out that fact? Over and over again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back