Oregon Gunman: I serve Darkness

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The news is now coming out about Mercer's religion. Satanism. Will the mainstream media tell the public the truth - that 10 Christians were targeted as sacrifices to Satan or will they continue to claim he had mental problems? If a jihadist is held accountable for his actions if he murders others in the name of his religion, should a Satanist be held accountable for their actions of mass murder done in the the name of Satan or should they be able to plead insanity? What do you think?

Here is the story:

'I Serve Darkness': Oregon Gunman Wrote About Obsession with Satan in Reported Manifesto, Says Source

The Umpqua Community College shooter was obsessed with Satan and documented his devotion to darkness in a manifesto that was recovered from his computer, a source familiar with the investigation tells PEOPLE. (PEOPLE has not received a copy of this document or confirmed its existence.)

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."

Mercer allegedly singled out Christians during his massacre, asking people to state their religion and shooting those who identified as Christians in the head.

The source adds: "The only thing I've seen that came close to this type of devotion to Satan is the 'Night Stalker' in Los Angeles," referring to Richard Ramirez, a serial killer who murdered at least 13 people over the course of two years in the 1980s.

Mercer, who killed nine people and injured seven more in Roseburg, Oregon, on Thursday, laments his misfortune, writing in the manifesto, "I am going to die friendless, girlfriendless, and a virgin." He also lists his favorite movies, colors, musicians and songs before ending the manifesto with pentagrams.

"This is absolutely evil," the source says. "The guy is a Satanist." Mercer also died on Thursday afternoon after exchanging gunfire with law enforcement officials.
'I Serve Darkness': Oregon Gunman Wrote About Obsession with Satan in Reported Manifesto, Says Source

For the record, this is an answer to prayer. I asked the LORD to please destroy the lies surrounding this case and expose the truth - that Mercer was a Satanist and that he did these crimes as a sacrifice to Satan. So I am not thanking this news story for finally coming out with the truth here but rather I am thanking Jesus Christ who is always faithful to answer my every prayer. Jesus Christ is faithful. I'm praising My God and My Savior today for this report. Please remember the family members and loved ones of these victims. They need our prayers.

Now there are people putting out this news on you tube. I just found this one which was posted in the last day or two.

Published on Oct 2, 2015
Chris Harper Mercer, the gunman who killed at least 10 people at UCC Community College in Oregon was a Satanist into the occult and Aleister Crowley Magick who specifically targeted Christians in his rampage and hoped the Devil would welcome him to Hell. The mainstream media has been covering up what really happened because this doesn't fit into their narrative that white Christian gun owners are the biggest domestic terrorist threat in America.

I wish someone could have led this boy to Jesus Christ and helped him get deliverance from the demonic oppression / possession he had become trapped in. It is very sad that his parents did not recognize the signs of his involvement in Satanism, his desperation. What a waste. He's in hell now with no way out and the Christians he murdered are in heaven as they refused to deny their faith even though it cost them their lives. Chris Mercer is a very tragic story.

I wish someone could have led this boy to Jesus Christ and helped him get deliverance from the demonic oppression / possession he had become trapped in. It is very sad that his parents did not recognize the signs of his involvement in Satanism, his desperation. What a waste. He's in hell now with no way out and the Christians he murdered are in heaven as they refused to deny their faith even though it cost them their lives. Chris Mercer is a very tragic story.
Jesus stood against Satanism. His Word is protection against satan.

Now there are people putting out this news on you tube. I just found this one which was posted in the last day or two.

Published on Oct 2, 2015
Chris Harper Mercer, the gunman who killed at least 10 people at UCC Community College in Oregon was a Satanist into the occult and Aleister Crowley Magick who specifically targeted Christians in his rampage and hoped the Devil would welcome him to Hell. The mainstream media has been covering up what really happened because this doesn't fit into their narrative that white Christian gun owners are the biggest domestic terrorist threat in America.

I hope he got a few Christianists. They are of the devil.

Jesus Christ did more than stand against Satan and his evil works. Jesus Christ defeated Satan at the cross!

Satan is a defeated foe and he is under my feet today. Hallelujah! Luke 10:19 is mine all the day long! And all the night long too! I can sing a little song to Jesus and stop Satan dead in his tracks. I do not even have to stand up to do it! I'm blessed. There is power in the Blood! The power of abiding in the Blessed Savior and having His Holy Word abiding in me! Walking with Jesus gets sweeter every day!

Holiness and obedience is the power behind the cross and those who refuse to live holy and keep God's Word will not find that quoting the Word is enough. The Believer must live holy and obey the LORD. Then when the saint of God declares the Word of God the devil will flee! The Bible is clear we are to Submit ourselves unto God, resist the devil and he will flee. The church has to get back to holiness, prayer, fasting, obeying the Word of God. We need to be vigilant and take back the ground the enemy has stolen!

How sad is it that Chris Mercer thought he would become a god in hell by committing an act of mass murder - and tonight? Tonight the demons of hell are laughing at him and mocking him and telling him he had a chance to receive Jesus Christ and be saved but it is too late for him now. The devil tricked him, he isn't a god in hell - he's just another tormented human suffering the unspeakable torments of hell, being devoured and tormented by demons over and over and over again. The stench of rotting flesh, sulphur, the cries of the damned that never stop, the heat that is suffocating, there is no water in hell, not even one drop, the very same demons he thought were going to give him power are now mocking him eternally and tormenting him. He is in great pain, great suffering, horrific terrors haunt him continually, he will never sleep again, he'll never been without agony and unspeakable pain and suffering, he will never see the sunlight again, he'll never have the chance to repent again, Chris Mercer will never have a second chance.........he'll never get out of there. Hell has no exits. Hell has no exits.

This is the sad truth for those who serve Lucifer and believe they will one day be rewarded and become gods / goddesses.......they won't. They are only being lied to, deceived, until the day the demons drag them to hell and they learn the truth. They were lied to.

How odd that the devils children actually believe he would tell them the truth. As if Satan has any virtues at all? Keeping a promise is a virtue, telling the truth is a virtue, Satan has no virtues. He is known as the one who has come to steal, kill and destroy and if you are serving him today? You need to repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. You need to be willing to turn from all sin and serve the Lord with everything you've got. Because the devil hates you. His only plan for you is your destruction. Why destroy yourself? Why not ask Jesus Christ to save you?

If you hate the Jews? You're a child of the devil. You're lost. If you hate Christians? You're a child of the devil. You're lost. If you hate those who are right in front of you, you cannot possibly love God. You're lost and on your way to hell. Today is the day of Salvation. Tomorrow may be too late. Today is the day of Salvation. Don't end up like Chris Mercer burning in the fires of hell for all eternity. Don't wait until it's too late. Call upon the LORD right now.

Jesus Christ did more than stand against Satan and his evil works. Jesus Christ defeated Satan at the cross!

Satan is a defeated foe and he is under my feet today. Hallelujah! Luke 10:19 is mine all the day long! And all the night long too! I can sing a little song to Jesus and stop Satan dead in his tracks. I do not even have to stand up to do it! I'm blessed. There is power in the Blood! The power of abiding in the Blessed Savior and having His Holy Word abiding in me! Walking with Jesus gets sweeter every day!

Holiness and obedience is the power behind the cross and those who refuse to live holy and keep God's Word will not find that quoting the Word is enough. The Believer must live holy and obey the LORD. Then when the saint of God declares the Word of God the devil will flee! The Bible is clear we are to Submit ourselves unto God, resist the devil and he will flee. The church has to get back to holiness, prayer, fasting, obeying the Word of God. We need to be vigilant and take back the ground the enemy has stolen!

How sad is it that Chris Mercer thought he would become a god in hell by committing an act of mass murder - and tonight? Tonight the demons of hell are laughing at him and mocking him and telling him he had a chance to receive Jesus Christ and be saved but it is too late for him now. The devil tricked him, he isn't a god in hell - he's just another tormented human suffering the unspeakable torments of hell, being devoured and tormented by demons over and over and over again. The stench of rotting flesh, sulphur, the cries of the damned that never stop, the heat that is suffocating, there is no water in hell, not even one drop, the very same demons he thought were going to give him power are now mocking him eternally and tormenting him. He is in great pain, great suffering, horrific terrors haunt him continually, he will never sleep again, he'll never been without agony and unspeakable pain and suffering, he will never see the sunlight again, he'll never have the chance to repent again, Chris Mercer will never have a second chance.........he'll never get out of there. Hell has no exits. Hell has no exits.

This is the sad truth for those who serve Lucifer and believe they will one day be rewarded and become gods / goddesses.......they won't. They are only being lied to, deceived, until the day the demons drag them to hell and they learn the truth. They were lied to.

How odd that the devils children actually believe he would tell them the truth. As if Satan has any virtues at all? Keeping a promise is a virtue, telling the truth is a virtue, Satan has no virtues. He is known as the one who has come to steal, kill and destroy and if you are serving him today? You need to repent and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. You need to be willing to turn from all sin and serve the Lord with everything you've got. Because the devil hates you. His only plan for you is your destruction. Why destroy yourself? Why not ask Jesus Christ to save you?

If you hate the Jews? You're a child of the devil. You're lost. If you hate Christians? You're a child of the devil. You're lost. If you hate those who are right in front of you, you cannot possibly love God. You're lost and on your way to hell. Today is the day of Salvation. Tomorrow may be too late. Today is the day of Salvation. Don't end up like Chris Mercer burning in the fires of hell for all eternity. Don't wait until it's too late. Call upon the LORD right now.
Jews are the children of the devil. It is they who must repent.

my place in heaven will be great.

The news is now coming out about Mercer's religion. Satanism. Will the mainstream media tell the public the truth - that 10 Christians were targeted as sacrifices to Satan or will they continue to claim he had mental problems? If a jihadist is held accountable for his actions if he murders others in the name of his religion, should a Satanist be held accountable for their actions of mass murder done in the the name of Satan or should they be able to plead insanity? What do you think?

Here is the story:

The Umpqua Community College shooter was obsessed with Satan and documented his devotion to darkness in a manifesto that was recovered from his computer, a source familiar with the investigation tells PEOPLE. (PEOPLE has not received a copy of this document or confirmed its existence.)

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."

Best lies always have a bit of truth to them. Yes, he was into Satanism, but no he didn't target Christians. Has a copy paste blocker or something on it, but link below confirms the Satanism while disputing the targetting of Christians, being part of Black Lives Matter, or a terrorist.

Chris Harper Mercer Manifesto: Oregon Shooter Was Afraid He Would Die ‘Friendless And A Virgin’

The guy was a fruit loop. It doesn't matter which fictional character he followed or which mythology he claimed to be the real one or which people he sacrificed in the name of his take on a religion. He didn't need prayers from the Bible-banging peanut gallery; he needed mental health professionals to step in before he killed innocent folks.

Mercer allegedly singled out Christians during his massacre, asking people to state their religion and shooting those who identified as Christians in the head.

The source adds: "The only thing I've seen that came close to this type of devotion to Satan is the 'Night Stalker' in Los Angeles," referring to Richard Ramirez, a serial killer who murdered at least 13 people over the course of two years in the 1980s.

Mercer, who killed nine people and injured seven more in Roseburg, Oregon, on Thursday, laments his misfortune, writing in the manifesto, "I am going to die friendless, girlfriendless, and a virgin." He also lists his favorite movies, colors, musicians and songs before ending the manifesto with pentagrams.

"This is absolutely evil," the source says. "The guy is a Satanist." Mercer also died on Thursday afternoon after exchanging gunfire with law enforcement officials.
See what happens when a man gets a burning in his loins?

So, he could have rubbed one out instead of killing all those people...

...but that would be giving into LUST and that's a sin.

Which is worse in THE LORD's eyes? Killing ten people or flogging the bishop, chocking the chicken, spanking the monkey, going on a date with Pamela Handerson, bopping the clown, firing off his knuckle children, flogging the dolphin, engaging in hand to glan combat, or going in for the five finger knuckle shuffle?

Which is worse in THE LORD's eyes? Killing ten people or flogging the bishop, chocking the chicken, spanking the monkey, going on a date with Pamela Handerson, bopping the clown, firing off his knuckle children, flogging the dolphin, engaging in hand to glan combat, or going in for the five finger knuckle shuffle?
Guilt of not getting laid can build up semen and increase testosterone levels to where a man is a raging Bull...Women need to say no less and the USA would be more safer,,from male rage, either that or start another war in which we take all the bad people first...and put them into the front lines...

Guilt of not getting laid can build up semen and increase testosterone levels to where a man is a raging Bull...Women need to say no less and the USA would be more safer,,from male rage, either that or start another war in which we take all the bad people first...and put them into the front lines...

Holston, is that you?

Don't mention this destructoid's name. Call it petunia. Petunias are pretty when they bloom.

I noticed that people were avoiding using his name. What was the purpose of that exactly? I didn't hear their reason for it, Mary.

Forum List

Back