Oregon Gunman: I serve Darkness

The news is now coming out about Mercer's religion. Satanism. Will the mainstream media tell the public the truth - that 10 Christians were targeted as sacrifices to Satan or will they continue to claim he had mental problems? If a jihadist is held accountable for his actions if he murders others in the name of his religion, should a Satanist be held accountable for their actions of mass murder done in the the name of Satan or should they be able to plead insanity? What do you think?

Here is the story:

'I Serve Darkness': Oregon Gunman Wrote About Obsession with Satan in Reported Manifesto, Says Source

The Umpqua Community College shooter was obsessed with Satan and documented his devotion to darkness in a manifesto that was recovered from his computer, a source familiar with the investigation tells PEOPLE. (PEOPLE has not received a copy of this document or confirmed its existence.)

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."
Thank goodness someone said he was an athiest. If he believes in Satan he is most certainly a theist.

Who said he was an atheist? Are you talking about people here on the board, Sealy? I believe some people here said Mercer was a Muslim. (he wasn't)
Yes, people here. The first day they said he was an atheist targeting Christians. Atheists typically don't do that sort of thing.

Militant atheists are just as bad as religious ones.
No, they’re not. There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book.

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death,incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

It can be argued that there is no such thing as a ‘militant’ atheist, that the term is itself a misnomer, because there is simply no ideology or philosophy in atheism to be militant about. If an atheist is someone who lacks belief in gods, then a ‘militant’ atheist is apparently someone who passionately lacks a belief in gods. All other possible beliefs and ideologies – including any desire to oppress theism – come from outside atheism. This is in contrast to religious belief, which often includes a set of laws and commandments purportedly derived from a supernatural source about which one can be ‘militant’.

Note: ‘Militant’ atheism is most often confused with gosateizm (state atheism), which was based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. It was this ideology which was responsible for the oppression and murder of theists under several 20th century communist regimes. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage.

See also: The Ethics of Belief (a must read), Richard Dawkins on Militant Atheism,Christian Terrorism, Islamic Terrorism, Atheist Terrorism (no link found).

“I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.” – Anonymous

The news is now coming out about Mercer's religion. Satanism. Will the mainstream media tell the public the truth - that 10 Christians were targeted as sacrifices to Satan or will they continue to claim he had mental problems? If a jihadist is held accountable for his actions if he murders others in the name of his religion, should a Satanist be held accountable for their actions of mass murder done in the the name of Satan or should they be able to plead insanity? What do you think?

Here is the story:

'I Serve Darkness': Oregon Gunman Wrote About Obsession with Satan in Reported Manifesto, Says Source

The Umpqua Community College shooter was obsessed with Satan and documented his devotion to darkness in a manifesto that was recovered from his computer, a source familiar with the investigation tells PEOPLE. (PEOPLE has not received a copy of this document or confirmed its existence.)

In the reported manifesto, which allegedly had "666" scrawled across it, the source says, 26-year-old gunman Chris Harper Mercer wrote in detail about his desire to "serve darkness."

"The guy did this strictly for satanic purposes," the source tells PEOPLE. "He did it to become a god in hell. He wants to be evil. That is his goal, to serve Satan."
Thank goodness someone said he was an athiest. If he believes in Satan he is most certainly a theist.

Who said he was an atheist? Are you talking about people here on the board, Sealy? I believe some people here said Mercer was a Muslim. (he wasn't)
Yes, people here. The first day they said he was an atheist targeting Christians. Atheists typically don't do that sort of thing.

No, they’re not. There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book.

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death,incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

It can be argued that there is no such thing as a ‘militant’ atheist, that the term is itself a misnomer, because there is simply no ideology or philosophy in atheism to be militant about. If an atheist is someone who lacks belief in gods, then a ‘militant’ atheist is apparently someone who passionately lacks a belief in gods. All other possible beliefs and ideologies – including any desire to oppress theism – come from outside atheism. This is in contrast to religious belief, which often includes a set of laws and commandments purportedly derived from a supernatural source about which one can be ‘militant’.

Note: ‘Militant’ atheism is most often confused with gosateizm (state atheism), which was based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. It was this ideology which was responsible for the oppression and murder of theists under several 20th century communist regimes. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage.

See also: The Ethics of Belief (a must read), Richard Dawkins on Militant Atheism,Christian Terrorism, Islamic Terrorism, Atheist Terrorism (no link found).

“I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.” – Anonymous

Your speaking of religions - and I am preaching Jesus Christ whose followers have never had any part in religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions other than having been targeted as the victims of those religions (Catholic Roman Vatican & Religion, Islam, Satanism, Wicca, Buddhism, Mormon Religion) Atheism isn't in question here, Sealy. Mercer wasn't an atheist. He was a Satanist. Do you want to comment on that?

Here is the story:

Your speaking of religions - and I am preaching Jesus Christ whose followers have never had any part in religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions other than having been targeted as the victims of those religions (Catholic Roman Vatican & Religion, Islam, Satanism, Wicca, Buddhism, Mormon Religion) Atheism isn't in question here, Sealy. Mercer wasn't an atheist. He was a Satanist. Do you want to comment on that?
Yes. He's nuts for believing in Satan.

Are you saying the Iraq war isn't part of our war with Islam? Whether or not you want to admit it, it is. So is Bush a real Christian? Because he murdered a lot of Iraqi's you know.

Are you saying no real Christians are in the US Military?

Lots of people claim to be followers of Jesus. Are you sure you speak for all of them?

Here is the story:

Are you saying the Iraq war isn't part of our war with Islam? Whether or not you want to admit it, it is. So is Bush a real Christian? Because he murdered a lot of Iraqi's you know.

Lots of people claim to be followers of Jesus. Are you sure you speak for all of them?

Sealy, I cannot speak for anyone but myself. I am a follower of Jesus Christ but how am I going to tell you about what is in the hearts of soldiers in Iraq who say they are Christians? I believe the Iraq war was part of a war with Islam - yes - but I cannot say I'm right because that is just my belief - it isn't something I can prove by way of a written document or anything. George Bush Jr. could have repented of his sins this morning and fully surrendered his life to Christ - I cannot know for certain what is in his heart, Sealy. Only the Lord knows.

This is what I do know about George Bush Jr. Years ago - I believe it was 1998 - it was election night and I saw all these cars by my neighborhood as they were parked everywhere - there was a voting poll place nearby. At the time I had never voted in my life - I did not know the difference between a Republican or a Democrat and I told the LORD I had no idea it was such a big deal! ( The election) The Lord told me George Bush would be the next president of the United States. I returned home - my husband arrived home later as he was out voting and I said, The LORD told me George Bush would be the next president. My husband said, we'll know soon enough - they will count the votes tonight. He took the television out of the closet and plugged it into the wall and the report announced was Gore won Florida. My husband said, that means Gore won. I told my husband, they made a mistake then. Because God told me George Bush is the next president. Not Al Gore.

Does that mean that God approved of George Bush Jr. and was telling me that George was a Christian? No, all I know is that the LORD chose him to be the last president before America would come to her end, Sealy. Before the recount matter was settled, the Lord said these words to me. He said, I started this country with a man named George and I am going to end it with a man named George.

Who was the LORD telling me about? George Bush Jr.. America's best days are behind her. She is not going to recover from what is happening now because this is her end. The judgment of God is falling on this nation even now. And it will continue to fall. Until God's judgment is fulfilled completely.

Today is the day of Salvation. For all who will repent of their sins and desire to live for Jesus Christ and obey Him - all one has to do is repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and their name will be written in the Lamb's book of Life. The judgment of God is coming upon the wicked. Not the righteous. If you would like to be forgiven of all your sins and receive Jesus Christ this very second - you can do it. It is not the Lords will that any should perish. God desires that man would turn from his wickedness and live. The LORD does not want to see people perish in hell. Whosoever will call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. TODAY is the day of Salvation, Beloved. Today.

Last edited:

Sealy, I cannot speak for anyone but myself. I am a follower of Jesus Christ but how am I going to tell you about what is in the hearts of soldiers in Iraq who say they are Christians? I believe the Iraq war was part of a war with Islam - yes - but I cannot say I'm right because that is just my belief - it isn't something I can prove by way of a written document or anything. George Bush Jr. could have repented of his sins this morning and fully surrendered his life to Christ - I cannot know for certain what is in his heart, Sealy. Only the Lord knows.

This is what I do know about George Bush Jr. Years ago - I believe it was 1998 - it was election night and I saw all these cars by my neighborhood as they were parked everywhere - there was a voting poll place nearby. At the time I had never voted in my life - I did not know the difference between a Republican or a Democrat and I told the LORD I had no idea it was such a big deal! ( The election) The Lord told me George Bush would be the next president of the United States. I returned home - my husband arrived home later as he was out voting and I said, The LORD told me George Bush would be the next president. My husband said, we'll know soon enough - they will count the votes tonight. He took the television out of the closet and plugged it into the wall and the report announced was Gore won Florida. My husband said, that means Gore won. I told my husband, they made a mistake then. Because God told me George Bush is the next president. Not Al Gore.

Does that mean that God approved of George Bush Jr. and was telling me that George was a Christian? No, all I know is that the LORD chose him to be the last president before America would come to her end, Sealy. Before the recount matter was settled, the Lord said these words to me. He said, I started this country with a man named George and I am going to end it with a man named George.

Who was the LORD telling me about? George Bush Jr.. America's best days are behind her. She is not going to recover from what is happening now because this is her end. The judgment of God is falling on this nation even now. And it will continue to fall. Until God's judgment is fulfilled completely.
You're almost as crazy as the shooter. LOL. By the way, the lord told Scott Walker to run for president and the lord told him to drop out. LOL.

Are you the only one the lord told this to back in 1999? I don't think it was the lord honey. Oh, and your prediction on who won was AMAZING! Only a 50-50 chance of being right. Even the lord gets lucky sometimes babe. OR was it a miracle? You are really nuts you know that?

Why don't you get the lord to give you tomorrow's lotto numbers? Give them to me and then I'll believe you. Hell, tell him to just give me 3 numbers. That's only $100/

Now there are people putting out this news on you tube. I just found this one which was posted in the last day or two.

Published on Oct 2, 2015
Chris Harper Mercer, the gunman who killed at least 10 people at UCC Community College in Oregon was a Satanist into the occult and Aleister Crowley Magick who specifically targeted Christians in his rampage and hoped the Devil would welcome him to Hell. The mainstream media has been covering up what really happened because this doesn't fit into their narrative that white Christian gun owners are the biggest domestic terrorist threat in America.

I guarantee you the gunman was also a CIA mind controlled victem as was james holmes and the aurora shooter whatever his name same as sirhan sirhan was in the RFk assination.They are all patsys for the CIA who are always behind these events.

this is a VERY VERY good link with information and videos here i know you will enjoy jeri.

the first video there is very long over an hour and a half so i dont expect people to watch it anytime soon.

watch the thrid video below from the top in here.you see for yourself all the alleged victems in the sandy hook shooting are crisis actors.you also see in that video,emily parker one of the alleged shooting victems who the media said was allegedly shot and killed in the shooting,one day later she is posing with Obama at the white house.:biggrin:

Obama as you see in the video is faking being sad about the shootings as well.just like the paid actors,you dont see one tear come from him even though he is allegedly broken up over all this.:biggrin:

The Conspiracy Zone : UPDATE: THE ADAM LANZA STUDIO CREATED SANDY HOOK SHOOTINGS IN CONNECTICUT ARE ILLUMINATI ORCHESTRATED. WE HAVE PROOF OF FAKE ACTORS CAUGHT PLAYING THE PART OF PARENTS!

BELOW) Is the Parker family, which Emily Parker was supposed to be one of the murdered victims. Look closely. The mother is not smiling, but sneering. Look at the hands of the girls and the right hand of Robbie Parker. They are not hands but photo shopped claws and the two girls are flashing the Illuminati devil sign:

By now, all of America has heard about the shocking school shooting in Connecticut; what most Americans have not yet realized is that this shooting is another ‘false flag’ event designed by the CIA and the SADISTIC criminals within the United States government to institute TOTAL CONTROL over the masses. Yes, this shooting is another shocking example of exactly how EVILthese people are; the mere fact that they would MASSACREschool children to achieve their goals of the disarmament of the American public is absolutely atrocious. These people MUST be stopped at all costs! It is not a coincidence that this has occurred the same day that a European Court has handed down a ruling against the CIA, labeling them as torturers and condemning extraordinary rendition. Freedom in America and therefore the entire world will not survive as long as these EVIL henchmen are permitted to continue to implement their agenda.
Project Mk-Ultra was the code name for a covert research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans through the CIA’s Scientific Intelligence Division. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy. Mk-Ultra involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate people’s individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis,sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.
The scope of Project Mk-Ultra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.The CIA operated through these institutions using
The scope of Project Mk-Ultra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA’s involvement. Mk-Ultra was allocated 6 percent of total CIA funds.

Former Naval Intelligence office, Bill Cooper, warned in his book, “Behold A Pale Horse”, that the government had embarked upon a program of mind-control whereby they would program a young man to kill people publicly so that gun control programs could be implemented. Note: Cooper published his book in 1991, before public shootings became so commonplace.

Last edited:
Now there are people putting out this news on you tube. I just found this one which was posted in the last day or two.

Published on Oct 2, 2015
Chris Harper Mercer, the gunman who killed at least 10 people at UCC Community College in Oregon was a Satanist into the occult and Aleister Crowley Magick who specifically targeted Christians in his rampage and hoped the Devil would welcome him to Hell. The mainstream media has been covering up what really happened because this doesn't fit into their narrative that white Christian gun owners are the biggest domestic terrorist threat in America.

I guarantee you the gunman was also a CIA mind controlled victem as was james holmes and the aurora shooter whatever his name same as sirhan sirhan was in the RFk assination.They are all patsys for the CIA who are always behind these events.

the first video there is very long over an hour and a half so i dont expect people to watch it anytime soon.

watch the second video in here.you see for yourself all the alleged victems in the sandy hook shooting are crisis actors.you also see in that video,emily parker one of the alleged shooting victems who the media said was allegedly shot and killed in the shooting,one day later she is posing with Obama at the white house.:biggrin:

Obama as you see in the video is faking being sad about the shootings as well.just like the paid actors,you dont see one tear come from him even though he is allegedly broken up over all this.:biggrin:

The Conspiracy Zone : UPDATE: THE ADAM LANZA STUDIO CREATED SANDY HOOK SHOOTINGS IN CONNECTICUT ARE ILLUMINATI ORCHESTRATED. WE HAVE PROOF OF FAKE ACTORS CAUGHT PLAYING THE PART OF PARENTS!

Adam Lanza had a page on the internet dedicated to Satan/satanism. He was a satanist. I do not follow the story of the sandy hook shootings in Connecticut, 9/11.

You're almost as crazy as the shooter. LOL. By the way, the lord told Scott Walker to run for president and the lord told him to drop out. LOL.

Are you the only one the lord told this to back in 1999? I don't think it was the lord honey. Oh, and your prediction on who won was AMAZING! Only a 50-50 chance of being right. Even the lord gets lucky sometimes babe. OR was it a miracle? You are really nuts you know that?

Why don't you get the lord to give you tomorrow's lotto numbers? Give them to me and then I'll believe you. Hell, tell him to just give me 3 numbers. That's only $100/

I never asked the Lord to tell me anything concerning the election, Sealy. He shared that information with me because I'm his servant. As for your view of me? Did you ever stop to consider that perhaps it is your own world view which is distorted? You see you're living in sin and blinded by the god of this world. You cannot see clearly what is going on. If you did, you'd wake up immediately and run to the foot of the cross pleading for mercy rather to find yourself in hell when you die. Satan does not want you to know that you are headed for hell - he would prefer you didn't even believe he existed - or hell. Because if you knew the truth? You'd forget about winning the lottery and seek the salvation of your own soul and the Lord's will for your life. You do not need to win the lottery. You need to be saved.

About your perspective? Here is a story that illustrates the point I am trying to get across to you, Sealy:
On a sightseeing trip a traveler climbed the steps to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa in Italy, and like millions of others marveled at its architectural mystery. How does it stand? ..... is a question asked again and again. One man next to the traveler said to him, "Maybe it's straight and the rest of the world is cockeyed."

His comment caused the traveler to think. The traveler said the man's comment reminded him of the attitude some people have about Christianity. Though their lives have been bent and twisted by the ravages of loose and undisciplined living, they look upon the Christians as the ones who are warped and out of step. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die, they say.

The Christian answer is, Because He lives, I live.

While the world lists like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, bent by the weights of life's burdens, Christians are able to stand straight, and true, sustained by a powerful faith. They can echo the Psalmist in Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

When you are sustained by the God of Abraham, Moses and David, you are lacking nothing.

And when your trust is not in God? You are like a house built on sinking sand. The storm comes and great is the destruction of that house.

Last edited:
Sealy, you remind me of a story I once read about.

A brash young sailor told a minister once, I only believe what I can see. Then, on his next voyage the sailor's ship was sunk by a mist-shrouded iceberg, most of what floated beneath the surface of the water. Fortunately, he was rescued and lived to reconsider his views on the reality of unseen things.

Do you see how foolish it is to demand to see, before you believe?

Last edited:

Published on Oct 2, 2015

watch the second video in here.you see for yourself all the alleged victems in the sandy hook shooting are crisis actors.you also see in that video,emily parker one of the alleged shooting victems who the media said was allegedly shot and killed in the shooting,one day later she is posing with Obama at the white house.:biggrin:

Adam Lanza had a page on the internet dedicated to Satan/satanism. He was a satanist. I do not follow the story of the sandy hook shootings in Connecticut, 9/11.

He had a page dedicated to it because he was a CIA mind controlled victem.The CIA practices in satanism as well just so you know Jerry. there is always much more to the story than what the lamestream media censorship reports.

someone made a thread earlier asking if Obama was behind it and I posted this and this link below.

No the CIA is.Obama is just their puppet doing their bidding.sirhan sirhan was programmed by the CIA to be their patsy in the RFK killing just as all these people were programmed.

Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns

all these school shootings the CIA is behind because our government wants to disarm us so we cant resist them when they try and round us up and exterminate us.

notice that the words PROGRAMMED are in the headline? that guy is another CIA mind programmed victem.the CIA has been engaged in mind control programming for decades now.

Some of the stories do delve into the subject of programming people but to be clear - the serial killers in these videos were involved in Satanism and yes, the CIA has also had people in their organization who were Satanists, there is a testimony of an ex - CIA agent who gave a testimony on a you tube video about her involvement with Satanism. It's in the highest echelons of law enforcement, government - it can be found anywhere.

Published on Oct 2, 2015

this is a VERY VERY good link with information and videos here i know you will enjoy jeri.

watch the thrid video below from the top in here.you see for yourself all the alleged victems in the sandy hook shooting are crisis actors.you also see in that video,emily parker one of the alleged shooting victems who the media said was allegedly shot and killed in the shooting,one day later she is posing with Obama at the white house.:biggrin:

BELOW) Is the Parker family, which Emily Parker was supposed to be one of the murdered victims. Look closely. The mother is not smiling, but sneering. Look at the hands of the girls and the right hand of Robbie Parker. They are not hands but photo shopped claws and the two girls are flashing the Illuminati devil sign:

By now, all of America has heard about the shocking school shooting in Connecticut; what most Americans have not yet realized is that this shooting is another ‘false flag’ event designed by the CIA and the SADISTIC criminals within the United States government to institute TOTAL CONTROL over the masses. Yes, this shooting is another shocking example of exactly how EVILthese people are; the mere fact that they would MASSACREschool children to achieve their goals of the disarmament of the American public is absolutely atrocious. These people MUST be stopped at all costs! It is not a coincidence that this has occurred the same day that a European Court has handed down a ruling against the CIA, labeling them as torturers and condemning extraordinary rendition. Freedom in America and therefore the entire world will not survive as long as these EVIL henchmen are permitted to continue to implement their agenda.
Project Mk-Ultra was the code name for a covert research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans through the CIA’s Scientific Intelligence Division. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities in particular it used unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy. Mk-Ultra involved the use of many methodologies to manipulate people’s individual mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis,sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.
The scope of Project Mk-Ultra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.The CIA operated through these institutions using
The scope of Project Mk-Ultra was broad, with research undertaken at 80 institutions, including 44 colleges and universities, as well as hospitals, prisons and pharmaceutical companies.The CIA operated through these institutions using front organizations, although sometimes top officials at these institutions were aware of the CIA’s involvement. Mk-Ultra was allocated 6 percent of total CIA funds.

Former Naval Intelligence office, Bill Cooper, warned in his book, “Behold A Pale Horse”, that the government had embarked upon a program of mind-control whereby they would program a young man to kill people publicly so that gun control programs could be implemented. Note: Cooper published his book in 1991, before public shootings became so commonplace.

Satan's kingdom is highly organized. For an example - one could look at the Mafia and the breakdown of the organization and its members - I'll try to get an image of what I'm talking about and post it - hold on -

mafia-hierarchy.jpg

This will have to do - imagine it being far more vast with the Roman Catholic Church (Satan's Masterpiece) in the role of Under boss and consider all the false religions and cults of the world as their break off front organizations, the UN as one of their many front groups - and the soldiers as elected officials - government leaders throughout the world who participate in human sacrifice for political power ( and use these much lower level people - to carry out assassinations, kidnap children for sacrifice and also commit serial killings that give them some distance but still the power of blood sacrifice to Satan) , and add to that down the line - all those who do the bidding of the U.N. such as CIA, etc. It's far reaching - beyond what is seen in the natural realm. But the Boss of this Underworld organization? Is Satan.

Last edited:

I never asked the Lord to tell me anything concerning the election, Sealy. He shared that information with me because I'm his servant. As for your view of me? Did you ever stop to consider that perhaps it is your own world view which is distorted? You see you're living in sin and blinded by the god of this world. You cannot see clearly what is going on. If you did, you'd wake up immediately and run to the foot of the cross pleading for mercy rather to find yourself in hell when you die. Satan does not want you to know that you are headed for hell - he would prefer you didn't even believe he existed - or hell. Because if you knew the truth? You'd forget about winning the lottery and seek the salvation of your own soul and the Lord's will for your life. You do not need to win the lottery. You need to be saved.

About your perspective? Here is a story that illustrates the point I am trying to get across to you, Sealy:
On a sightseeing trip a traveler climbed the steps to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa in Italy, and like millions of others marveled at its architectural mystery. How does it stand? ..... is a question asked again and again. One man next to the traveler said to him, "Maybe it's straight and the rest of the world is cockeyed."

His comment caused the traveler to think. The traveler said the man's comment reminded him of the attitude some people have about Christianity. Though their lives have been bent and twisted by the ravages of loose and undisciplined living, they look upon the Christians as the ones who are warped and out of step. Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die, they say.

While the world lists like the Leaning Tower of Pisa, bent by the weights of life's burdens, Christians are able to stand straight, and true, sustained by a powerful faith. They can echo the Psalmist in Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

When you are sustained by the God of Abraham, Moses and David, you are lacking nothing.

And when your trust is not in God? You are like a house built on sinking sand. The storm comes and great is the destruction of that house.
“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements – the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life – weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be today.” – Lawrence Krauss

When I became convinced that the universe was natural, that all the ghosts and gods were myths, there entered into my brain, into my soul, into every drop of my blood, the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom. The walls of my prison crumbled and fell. The dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles turned to dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf, or a slave. There was for me no master in all the wide world, not even in infinite space.

I was free to think. Free to express my thoughts, free to live in my own ideal. Free to live for myself and those I loved. Free to use all my faculties, all my senses. Free to spread imagination’s wings, free to investigate, to guess, and dream and hope. Free to judge and determine for myself. Free to reject all ignorant and cruel creeds, all the inspired books that savages have produced, and the barbarous legends of the past. Free from sanctified mistakes and “holy” lies. Free from the fear of eternal pain, free from the winged monsters of the night. Free from devils, ghosts and gods. For the first time I was free.

There were no prohibited places in all of the realm of thought. No error, no space where fancy could not spread her painted wings. No chains for my limbs. No lashes for my back. No flames for my flesh. No Master’s frown or threat, no following in another’s steps. No need to bow or cringe or crawl, or utter lying words. I was free; I stood erect and fearlessly, joyously faced all worlds.

My heart was filled with gratitude, with thankfulness, and went out in love to all the heros, the thinkers who gave their lives for liberty of hand and brain, for the freedom of labor and thought to those who fell on the fierce fields of war. To those who died in dungeons, bound in chains, to those by fire consumed, to all the wise, the good, the brave of every land whose thoughts and deeds have given freedom to the sons of men. And then, I vowed to grasp the torch that they held, and hold it high, That light might conquer darkness still.

-Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899)

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain

Do you know much about the written correspondence between Leary and Sagan and the visits Sagan paid to Leary while he was in prison? Leary was a Satanist. Why do you believe Sagan wanted to meet with him privately in person rather than to say too much through correspondence?

Do you know much about the written correspondence between Leary and Sagan and the visits Sagan paid to Leary while he was in prison? Leary was a Satanist. Why do you believe Sagan wanted to meet with him privately in person rather than to say too much through correspondence?

I have no idea.

I have no idea.

Well, considering that Sagan claimed to be an agnostic aren't you the least bit curious? An agnostic that was eager to meet privately with Leary on more than one occasion and expressed interest in more than a book - think about the title of the poem that Sagan sent Leary. There is more than meets the eye with Sagan.

Carl Sagan writes to Timothy Leary in prison, 1974

Forum List

Back