Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

Fact of the matter is, you and I both know there is no part of the Constitution that says ""if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".
Again, you admit cannot quote the text of the constitution that supports your claim.
Again, You lose.
The word Militia is there for a reason. You can ignore it all you want but soon the courts won't and voila...the monthly blood baths stop.
I'm sorry -- were you going to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".?
No?
You lose.
It says Militia for a reason. Do you deny that little man?

What's the reason?

Why don't you regale us with why you think the word is in the Amendment? The comedy will be worth the wait.

It means militias are cool. It doesn't mean you have to be in one to exercise your right to keep and bear arms.

Your turn.

The word Militia is there for a reason. You can ignore it all you want but soon the courts won't and voila...the monthly blood baths stop.
I'm sorry -- were you going to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".?
No?
You lose.

What's the reason?

Why don't you regale us with why you think the word is in the Amendment? The comedy will be worth the wait.

It means militias are cool. It doesn't mean you have to be in one to exercise your right to keep and bear arms.

Your turn.

Militias are cool. So some dude in a powdered wig decided to give a shout out to Militias in the middle of the Amendment?

No?
You lose.

What's the reason?

Your turn.

Militias are cool. So some dude in a powdered wig decided to give a shout out to Militias in the middle of the Amendment?

Yes. Your turn.

Your reluctance to answer a simple question is simply an admission that you are wrong.
Says she that repeatedly refuses to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" - because she knows she cannot.
This means you lose
It says Militia for a reason? Do you deny that?
Says she that repeatedly refuses to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" - because she knows she cannot.
This means you lose
he he he....relegated to being a parrot.
Again, answer the question little penis....why is the word "Milita" in the Amendment?
I'll give you a cracker.
Still waiting for you to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".
Until then -- you lose.

Still waiting for an adult to join the conversation there Polly. Meanwhile, little penis, why not answer the quesiton....why is the word "militia" in the Second Amendment?

It's not going away.....he he he.

Start your evasive maneuvers immediately!!!!

What's the reason?

Your turn.

Yes. Your turn.

I think there was a word requirement and they put that in there for that reason--to reach the minimum number of words. Either that or they intended weapons to be owned by Milita members who trained regularly to defend the nation. One or the other.

No?
You lose.

What's the reason?

Your turn.
What's that?
You hate the fact that you know you cannot cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"?
You hate the fact that this means you lose?

What's the reason?

Your turn.
What's that?
You hate the fact that you know you cannot cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"?

Any sane reading of the 2nd Amendment delivers one to that truth. Sorry if that pisses you off little penis but dems da facts. Live with it.

What's the reason?

Your turn.

Yes. Your turn.

I think there was a word requirement and they put that in there for that reason--to reach the minimum number of words. Either that or they intended weapons to be owned by Milita members who trained regularly to defend the nation. One or the other.

Either that or they intended weapons to be owned by Milita members who trained regularly to defend the nation.

They could have just replaced the word "people" with the word "militia" if they intended as you claim.
But they didn't, because you're wrong.

This means you lose
This means you lose
Again, answer the question little penis....why is the word "Milita" in the Amendment?
I'll give you a cracker.
Still waiting for you to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".
Until then -- you lose.
Still waiting for an adult to join the conversation there
Awww... the anti-gun loon makes a claim regarding the Constitution and then gets all upset because she cannot support her claim in accordance with the standards she sets for others.

Further poof that you not only lose, but accept the depth of your loss.

Your claim that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" has no basis in reality as the Constitution says no such thing.

What's the reason?

Your turn.
What's that?
Any sane reading of the 2nd Amendment delivers one to that truth.
Your opinion is not found in the Constitution.

Your turn.

Yes. Your turn.

Either that or they intended weapons to be owned by Milita members who trained regularly to defend the nation.

They could have just replaced the word "people" with the word "militia" if they intended as you claim.

I literally could not contain my giggling at that statement. But they didn't...the word Militia is there for a reason. It wasn't a "shout out".

This means you lose
I'll give you a cracker.
Until then -- you lose.
Awww... the anti-gun loon makes a claim regarding the Constitution and then gets all upset because she cannot support her claim in accordance with the standards she sets for others.

Your claim that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" has no basis in reality as the Constitution says no such thing.

Of course I didn't say that but facts are foreign objects to you little penis.

Your turn.
What's that?

The word Militia is there for a reason. What was it there for again? Oh yeah, you're on parrot mode.

This means you lose
I'll give you a cracker.
Until then -- you lose.

Of course I didn't say that but facts are foreign objects to you little penis.
Fact:
Your claim that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" has no basis in reality as the Constitution says no such thing
Fact:
You know this.

Your turn.
What's that?
The word Militia is there for a reason. What was it there for again? Oh yeah, you're on parrot mode.
Fact:
Fact:
You know you cannot support your claim in accordance with the standards you set for others.

What's that?
Fact:
Fact:
You know you cannot support your claim in accordance with the standards you set for others.

Fact: Here is the text of the 2nd Amendment--the entire text:

Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Bill of Rights Transcript Text

The words "well regulated Militia" are there. I'm not making it up. The framers put it there for a reason. If they had said that you needed to wear orange gloves or a tri-corner hat to own weapons; it would be just as valid.

To ignore the first part in favor of the second is intellectual dishonesty. That is the only standard little penis. Read the instructions and operate by them. One will also note that there is nothing in the 2nd Amendment about the pricing of weaponry having to be cheap. Hence my plan is not only good; it's Constitutional.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Fact:
Nowhere here is found the text that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.
Fact:
Fact:
You know you cannot support your claim in accordance with the standards you set for others
Fact:
You continue to lose.

Amendment II
Fact:
Nowhere here is found the text that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.
Fact:
Fact:
You know you cannot support your claim in accordance with the standards you set for others
Fact:
You continue to lose.

Ahh, little penis continues to run from the questions....I'll come back later and perhaps you'll be a bit more manly then. I seriously doubt it but there is hope.

Amendment II
Fact:
Fact:
Fact:
Fact:
You continue to lose.
Ahh, little penis continues to run from the questions
Speaking of running...

Cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"

You can't.
You won't

Since there is nothing in the Constitution about "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons", then doing so does not run contrary to the Constitution in any way.

Last edited:

Your turn.

Yes. Your turn.

I literally could not contain my giggling at that statement. But they didn't...the word Militia is there for a reason. It wasn't a "shout out".

I literally could not contain my giggling at that statement.

Because you're an idiot.

the word Militia is there for a reason.

It's not there to restrict the right to keep and bear arms.
So why is it there?

Forum List

Back