Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

Who did Obama give all the money and supplies to, radical Syrians? Wow, genius!
Obama didn't give money to anyone. The GOP House controls all funding.

Why am I arguing with someone who:

a - doesn't know how the government works
b - doesn't know how to use the quote feature on this site.

doesn't know how the government works

A $500m effort to train Syrian forces against the Islamic State has resulted in only a handful of fighters actively battling the jihadi army, the top military commander overseeing the war has testified.

“We’re talking four or five,” General Lloyd Austin, commander of US Central Command, told a dissatisfied Senate armed services committee on Wednesday.

The training initiative is Barack Obama’s linchpin for retaking Syrian territory from Isis. The Pentagon anticipated in late 2014 that it would have trained 5,000 anti-Isis Syrian rebels by now.

US has trained only 'four or five' Syrian fighters against Isis, top general testifies

Good show! Excellent job Obama! LOL!

You know there is no basis in fact for your statement that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
That is, you lied
Again.
If I'm lying, James Madison or whomever wrote the 2nd Amendment was lying too.
Nothing in the 2A supports your position that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
In fact - nothing- supports your position.
You know this -- and thus, you;re;lying.
Just reading the amendment
Quote the part of the amendment that says "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"
G'head. I dare you.
The word Militia is there for a reason.
Ah,. So you admit cannot quote the text of the constitution that supports your claim.
You lose.

Nothing in the 2A supports your position that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
Quote the part of the amendment that says "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"
G'head. I dare you.

The word Militia is there for a reason. As soon as Hillary appoints some judges who realize this; we'll stop the monthly bloodbaths you're such a fan of. Sorry. Sucks to be you.

But the reason is not to limit the rights of gun owners.
From any sane/sober reading it was to limit gun owners to members of a Militia (a well-regulated Militia at that).
Quote the part of the constitution that says this..

Last edited:
The word Militia is there for a reason. If you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.

more stupidity piled upon more stupidity, what the fuck does this mean to you:
"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

i'll repeat it one more time in case you did not read it correctly the first time.., OK??

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

If I'm lying, James Madison or whomever wrote the 2nd Amendment was lying too.
G'head. I dare you.
Ah,. So you admit cannot quote the text of the constitution that supports your claim.
You lose.

The word Militia is there for a reason. I win. Quite easily I might add. But then again, consider the feeble opposition....was there ever a doubt?

The word Militia is there for a reason. If you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.

more stupidity piled upon more stupidity, what the fuck does this mean to you:
"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

i'll repeat it one more time in case you did not read it correctly the first time.., OK??

the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

You're leaving out part of the amendment. Is it because you can't read it or are you just inherently dishonest?

G'head. I dare you.
You lose.
The word Militia is there for a reason
Fact of the matter is, you and I both know there is no part of the Constitution that says ""if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".
Again, you admit cannot quote the text of the constitution that supports your claim.
Again, You lose.

G'head. I dare you.
You lose.
Fact of the matter is, you and I both know there is no part of the Constitution that says ""if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".
Again, you admit cannot quote the text of the constitution that supports your claim.
Again, You lose.

The word Militia is there for a reason. You can ignore it all you want but soon the courts won't and voila...the monthly blood baths stop.

G'head. I dare you.
You lose.
Again, You lose.
The word Militia is there for a reason. You can ignore it all you want but soon the courts won't and voila...the monthly blood baths stop.
I'm sorry -- were you going to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".?
No?
You lose.

You lose.
Again, You lose.
I'm sorry -- were you going to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".?
No?
You lose.
It says Militia for a reason. Do you deny that little man?

You lose.
Again, You lose.
No?
You lose.
It says Militia for a reason.
Thank you for again admitting that you cannot cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".?
Since you agree you cannot cite the Constitution, you understand that you have nothing but your opinion to support your opinion..
This means you lose.

Again, You lose.
No?
You lose.
Thank you for again admitting that you cannot cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".?
Since you agree you cannot cite the Constitution, you understand that you have nothing but your opinion to support your opinion..
This means you lose.

I'll admit I'm right but we all knew that. Your reluctance to answer a simple question is simply an admission that you are wrong. But you knew that which is why you go into broken-record mode. It's really quite sad that a supposedly grown "man" is so easily painted into a corner.

TIme to change your diaper.

Again, You lose.
No?
You lose.
This means you lose.
Your reluctance to answer a simple question is simply an admission that you are wrong.
Says she that repeatedly refuses to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" - because she knows she cannot.
This means you lose

No?
You lose.
This means you lose.
Your reluctance to answer a simple question is simply an admission that you are wrong.
Says she that repeatedly refuses to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons" - because she knows she cannot.
This means you lose

Polly want a cracker?

It says Militia for a reason? Do you deny that?

Bwak!!!

No?
You lose.
This means you lose.
This means you lose
This means you lose

You lose.
Again, You lose.
No?
You lose.

What's the reason?

Again, You lose.
No?
You lose.

What's the reason?

Why don't you regale us with why you think the word is in the Amendment? The comedy will be worth the wait.

Again, You lose.
No?
You lose.
What's the reason?
Why don't you regale us with why you think the word is in the Amendment? The comedy will be worth the wait.
Prove you claim that ""if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons"
Be sure to cite the constitution when doing so.

This means you lose.
This means you lose
This means you lose

he he he....relegated to being a parrot.

Again, answer the question little penis....why is the word "Milita" in the Amendment?

I'll give you a cracker.

This means you lose.
This means you lose
This means you lose
he he he....relegated to being a parrot.
Again, answer the question little penis....why is the word "Milita" in the Amendment?
I'll give you a cracker.
Still waiting for you to cite the part of the Constitution that says """if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons".
Until then -- you lose.

Forum List

Back