Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

You never told us; where are all the bills to repeal Obama care? The GOP seems to be scared little bitches---you guys were so brave a few months ago. What happened?

Obama needs more to whine about? Isn't he busy losing the Middle East to Putin?
It's not ours to win or lose.

You show the small-mindedness of the modern wingnut.

What happens the first time a Russian jet gets shot down and the pilot is beheaded?

That will make Obama's failure more palatable.

What happens the first time a Russian jet gets shot down and the pilot is beheaded?

Russia will probably level the area. Kill a bunch of bad guys.
Why do you wingnuts love Putin so much?

He's an authoritarian, yet you complain that Obama is a dictator.

He does what he wants, not what his people want - you accuse Obama of that.

He tightly controls the media - you complain that Obama does that.

I could go on, but all the things you bitch and moan concerning your Obama fantasies, Putin actually does the same things in reality, yet you all love him.

Hillary and Obama used a reset button on Putin.
They're so smart, they'll make sure he doesn't cause any trouble.
When Romney said during a debate that Russia was a major foreign policy issue,
Obama laughed it off, the 80s called, they want their foreign policy back.

So let's talk about the great job Obama is doing handling Putin.
You know, now that he can be more flexible, after the 2012 election.

Then we can talk about how much I dislike Commies, whether they're Commie strong men, like Putin,
or Commie weak men, like Obama.

Artificially driving up prices through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
Now you're having to prove intent....good luck with that.
You supplied the intent noted above - "drive the price up and you dry the pool out".
No, I stated a free market truth.
Yes... and you intend to "dry the pool up" by artificiallry raising the cost of gun ownership.
Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing.

You can't.
You won't

Since there is nothing in the Constitution about pricing, there is nothing unconstitutional about it--if that were the intent (which it is not).

I win. As always.

You win if it comes to pass, which it won't. So far you lose.

Agreed. And if you're not a member of the "well-regulated" Militia...well...there is Constitutional protection for you to keep and bear arms.
Indeed, there is. It says so right ion the 2nd Amendment. Glad you agree.

I mis-spoke.

The word Militia is there for a reason. If you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. Sorry for that mix-up.

Now you're having to prove intent....good luck with that.
You supplied the intent noted above - "drive the price up and you dry the pool out".
Yes... and you intend to "dry the pool up" by artificiallry raising the cost of gun ownership.
Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing.

You can't.
You won't

Since there is nothing in the Constitution about pricing, there is nothing unconstitutional about it--if that were the intent (which it is not).

I win. As always.

I win until you can quote the Constitution in reference to pricing weapons. Get busy little man.

Oregon Gunman described himself as a "Conservative Republican" in an online dating profile.

Shooterprofile.jpg

Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual
So?

Every time.

You can't.
You won't

I win. As always.

I win until you can quote the Constitution in reference to pricing weapons. Get busy little man.

I don't have to worry about it because it will never happen. Quit crying.

Every time.

You can't.
You won't

I win. As always.

Coming from the guy who thought the ACA would be overturned and a Romney supporter...you're batting 0.00 little man.

Every time.

You can't.
You won't

I win. As always.

Coming from the guy who thought the ACA would be overturned and a Romney supporter...you're batting 0.00 little man.

I thought the ACA would be overturned by Congress? Nope.

Didn't you predict Atlanta to be in the Super Bowl last year?

Agreed. And if you're not a member of the "well-regulated" Militia...well...there is Constitutional protection for you to keep and bear arms.
I mis-spoke.
The word Militia is there for a reason. If you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.
Ah
Well, this just means you're lying.
Again.

I mis-spoke.
The word Militia is there for a reason. If you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons.
Ah
Again.

The word Militia isn't there for a reason ?

I mis-spoke.
Ah
Again.
You know there is no basis in fact for your statement that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
That is, you lied
Again.

I mis-spoke.
Ah
Again.
You know there is no basis in fact for your statement that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
That is, you lied
Again.

If I'm lying, James Madison or whomever wrote the 2nd Amendment was lying too.

Unless you want to take the dubious tract of claiming that the framers were just throwing words out there for no reason, the word Militia must mean something.

Obviouisly they wished for the Militia members to have the weapons. Does that mean that society must give up all of the weapons? No. Not at all. The Framers didn't include anything about you having or not having the right to air conditioning or Cable TV as well. All it means is that there is no constitutional basis for the right to have weaponry.

I mis-spoke.
Ah
Again.
That is, you lied
Again.
If I'm lying, James Madison or whomever wrote the 2nd Amendment was lying too.
Nothing in the 2A supports your position that "if you're not a member of the Militia, you are not constitutionally allowed to carry weapons. "
In fact - nothing- supports your position.
You know this -- and thus, you;re;lying.

You never told us; where are all the bills to repeal Obama care? The GOP seems to be scared little bitches---you guys were so brave a few months ago. What happened?

I could go on, but all the things you bitch and moan concerning your Obama fantasies, Putin actually does the same things in reality, yet you all love him.
I cant stand Putin you clown..Why are you such an idiot? You must work really hard at it, because you're very good at it..Clown
I was talking to the wingnuts, not the single-issue Israel-Firsters.

They all LOVE Putin.

Then we can talk about how much I dislike Commies, whether they're Commie strong men, like Putin,
Putin doesn't need to be "handled". Trying to "handle" him will only provoke him into doing things that are against out - and most times, his - interests.

Obama has dealt with Putin much better than Bush ever did. He put very strong sanctions on Russia which has halted Putin's negative actions.

What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia? Nothing. Didn't even come out and condemn it in person. Just released a mealy-mouthed press blurb.

Putin doesn't need to be "handled". Trying to "handle" him will only provoke him into doing things that are against out - and most times, his - interests.

Obama has dealt with Putin much better than Bush ever did. He put very strong sanctions on Russia which has halted Putin's negative actions.

What did Bush do when Putin invaded Georgia? Nothing. Didn't even come out and condemn it in person. Just released a mealy-mouthed press blurb.

Obama has dealt with Putin much better than Bush ever did.

LOL!

He put very strong sanctions on Russia which has halted Putin's negative actions.

Yeah, they sure halted his move into Syria. Not to mention his attacks on Obama's moderate Syrian fighters.

Mindless nonsense.
Why is Putin acting in Syria?
Our willful absence.

Forum List

Back