Ore. woman accused Gore of sex misconduct in 2006

CaféAuLait;2443051 said:
CaféAuLait;2440773 said:
That's something to wonder about with re: Obama. However I wonder why they re-opened her complaint in 2009 after three years and her saying she did not wish to press charges. It just seems off to me.

she came in again in 2009 with a premade statement for police and in 2010 to request a change in her statement.

Gore implicated in sex assault on Portland masseuse | kgw.com | KGW Local News | Portland, Oregon

here is a statement from the police...looks like she is stirring for the tabloid money instead of criminal charges...and has always chosen to go this route thus her not cooperating with the police from begining...

In June 2010, the woman involved contacted Detectives and asked for a copy of her statement,
which she was given. She then asked if she could edit her statement and was told she could
provide detectives with additional clarifications that would be added to her original report. She
also advised that she was going to take the case to the media

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/3056/36280/6-23-10_Al_Gore_allegations.pdf

i guess the media is more private?????

Why wait four years? And why did cops re-open the investigation in 09?

the cops tried to interview her for the alleged crime that she accused him of via her lawyer, back in 2006 and 2007*.... SHE REFUSED to give a statement or be interviewed by the cops...said she wanted to keep her privacy and not charge him.

she waited 2 years then IN 2009 she went in to the police station to give them her statement, which ended up being a prepared statement....so they reopened the case and interviewed her then is what the article said.

Then in 2010, she asked to see her prepared 2009 statement and REVISED it again...and told police she was going to the national enquirer...the media...also in the different articles i read...still maintaining she did NOT want to press charges.

she obviously never wanted to keep it private, that is clear....or she would not have sold her story to the Enquirer....

Last edited:
Make mine "I'll wait for all the facts to come out".

I can still remember the Duke lacrosse thing.
same here but I can't say I don't want yet another thing to go wrong for this errant fraud of a human being.

I don't know whether this is the case here or not, but I can tell you that it sure seems to me that being financially well off and\or politically connected makes one a prime target for people who want to get rich quick and ruin other people's lives doing so.

I'm glad I'm not filthy rich!

Half way there though would be nice. :D

Remember, he is innocent until proven guilty.

Immie

CaféAuLait;2443051 said:
she came in again in 2009 with a premade statement for police and in 2010 to request a change in her statement.

Gore implicated in sex assault on Portland masseuse | kgw.com | KGW Local News | Portland, Oregon

here is a statement from the police...looks like she is stirring for the tabloid money instead of criminal charges...and has always chosen to go this route thus her not cooperating with the police from begining...

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/images/news/2010-06/3056/36280/6-23-10_Al_Gore_allegations.pdf

the cops tried to interview her for the alleged crime that she accused him of via her lawyer, back in 2006 and 2007*.... SHE REFUSED to give a statement or be interviewed by the cops...said she wanted to keep her privacy and not charge him.

she waited 2 years then IN 2009 she went in to the police station to give them her statement, which ended up being a prepared statement....so they reopened the case and interviewed her then is what the article said.

Then in 2010, she asked to see her prepared 2009 statement and REVISED it again...and told police she was going to the national enquirer...the media...also in the different articles i read...still maintaining she did NOT want to press charges.

she obviously never wanted to keep it private, that is clear....or she would not have sold her story to the Enquirer....

Thank you but this is what confused me ( from the OP article)

Police, for reasons not made public, investigated the case further last year. Still, no charges were brought.

I bet what really happened was old Al bought a piece of ass and then refused to pay...

CaféAuLait;2443051 said:
CaféAuLait;2440773 said:
That's something to wonder about with re: Obama. However I wonder why they re-opened her complaint in 2009 after three years and her saying she did not wish to press charges. It just seems off to me.

In June 2010, the woman involved contacted Detectives and asked for a copy of her statement,
which she was given. She then asked if she could edit her statement and was told she could
provide detectives with additional clarifications that would be added to her original report. She
also advised that she was going to take the case to the media

read the 2006 police report.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/gore-PPB.pdf

I bet what really happened was old Al bought a piece of ass and then refused to pay...
She wanted to debate the price and we all know how Al hates a debate
:D

Al_Gore_Blows.jpg

$300??!!??!! Would you accept carbon credits? Tipper only gives me 75 bucks a week.

I'll have to read it over to see, but I seem to recall the clothes she was wearing at the encounter being described as of no material value in the case....so I doubt the DNA...unless he slobbered on her.:lol:

Gold diggers don't usually smell bad right out of the box. I think she's after Big Al's now defunct Carbon Credit Trading Company, LLC !

Last edited:
Poor Al Gore. Despite his dubious achievements as Global Warmist In Chief and Nobel Laureate, his future obituary headline will most likely be:

An Inconvenient Crazed Sex Poodle has died.

(Crazed Sex Poodle is one of the best epithets evah - the masseuse is brilliant.)

My personal experience with Portland police is they couldn't detect their asses with their hands cuffed behind them. They have a history of arresting the innocent for the benefit of the guilty.

And if she is local, she no doubt knows the Sam Addams and the Neil Goldschmit stories, where well connected perps walk without question. and the papers cover for them.

There is room for legitimate fear for safety on her part when dealing with Portland cops. Especially with well connected criminals.

from a 56 year old? i think they said this was her age? :confused:

Or he turned her offers down and brought about her wrath? What is that saying about a woman scorned?

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

or something like that? :D

Immie

not that i think 56 year olds can't be attractive! I got my hopes that some gravity can be defied forever! Hopefully they will discover some kind of Anti-gravity within the next decade!!!!:D

But honestly, the more I think about this....it just does not make sense. Gore could have requested a young, hot masseuse and even one that puts out, more than likely.....but to make these alleged attacks on a 50 something year old???? kind of seems really really really desperate...but hey! I was shocked with John Edwards even though his $500 haircuts should have given me the tell tale signs of at least him being pretty darn vane!?

care

Forum List

Back