Ore. woman accused Gore of sex misconduct in 2006

Any masseuse, man or woman, willing to work on a man as stiff as Al Gore should know there will be inconvenient truths, and consequences.

from a 56 year old? i think they said this was her age? :confused:

Or he turned her offers down and brought about her wrath? What is that saying about a woman scorned?

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

or something like that? :D

Immie

not that i think 56 year olds can't be attractive! I got my hopes that some gravity can be defied forever! Hopefully they will discover some kind of Anti-gravity within the next decade!!!!:D

But honestly, the more I think about this....it just does not make sense. Gore could have requested a young, hot masseuse and even one that puts out, more than likely.....but to make these alleged attacks on a 50 something year old???? kind of seems really really really desperate...but hey! I was shocked with John Edwards even though his $500 haircuts should have given me the tell tale signs of at least him being pretty darn vane!?

care

Ya lost me, I'm not exactly sure what you mean here.

Immie

Or he turned her offers down and brought about her wrath? What is that saying about a woman scorned?

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

or something like that? :D

Immie

not that i think 56 year olds can't be attractive! I got my hopes that some gravity can be defied forever! Hopefully they will discover some kind of Anti-gravity within the next decade!!!!:D

But honestly, the more I think about this....it just does not make sense. Gore could have requested a young, hot masseuse and even one that puts out, more than likely.....but to make these alleged attacks on a 50 something year old???? kind of seems really really really desperate...but hey! I was shocked with John Edwards even though his $500 haircuts should have given me the tell tale signs of at least him being pretty darn vane!?

care

Immie

the story does not make sense, when the masseuse is a 56 year old...I can't see Gore going after an old woman to satisfy his urges or ego, when there are plenty of young women, ready, willing, and able....?

Coupled with the woman saying she wanted to keep her identity a secret, having her lawyer filing the complaint to the FBI, portland police, secret service ETC....

while the victim refuses to come in to the police for questioning, until 3 years later with her own prepared statement, only for her to express she was going to the media, the Enquirer tabloid, to be precise, to handle this instead of through the police.....

in a very very very PUBLIC manner and collecting a bundle of money for the story.

the dots don't connect...

unless this was about money ALL ALONG?

which then, to me, diminishes the possibility, of this accusation being true, imho.

care

Immie

the story does not make sense, when the masseuse is a 56 year old...I can't see Gore going after an old woman to satisfy his urges or ego, when there are plenty of young women, ready, willing, and able....?

Coupled with the woman saying she wanted to keep her identity a secret, having her lawyer filing the complaint to the FBI, portland police, secret service ETC....

while the victim refuses to come in to the police for questioning, until 3 years later with her own prepared statement, only for her to express she was going to the media, the Enquirer tabloid, to be precise, to handle this instead of through the police.....

in a very very very PUBLIC manner and collecting a bundle of money for the story.

the dots don't connect...

unless this was about money ALL ALONG?

which then, to me, diminishes the possibility, of this accusation being true, imho.

Like I said earlier in the thread. A man of Al Gore's political stature and wealth makes him a prime target. I don't think Al Gore would have gone after a 56 year old woman so the entire thing is suspicious to me. That being the case, I have to think one of two things 1) she's hoping for a very large settlement before this gets to court or 2) Al Gore has political enemies (Yeah, right you would think that?) that want to bring him down.

Immie

For all the conservatives that were gleeful over the news.

The Portland Police Bureau did not recommend prosecution "due to a lack of credible evidence," according to the Multnomah County district attorney's office.

"After evaluating the materials submitted by PPB I have concluded that I agree with the assessment that a sustainable criminal case does not exist," Senior Deputy District Attorney Don Rees wrote in a memo Friday. "Ms. Hagerty's detailed statement ... is insufficient to support a criminal charge given other contradictory evidence, conflicting witness statements, credibility issues, lack of forensic evidence and denials by Mr. Gore."

Al Gore won't face prosecution in sexual assault allegation - CNN.com

Forum List

Back