Ordinary Gazans are a Peaceful People

Israeli sources estimated that over 1000 "average" Palestinians flooded over the border that morning. They looted, raped, murdered and took hostages. These people were taught Jew hatred with their mother's milk and it was systematically reinforced in the mosques and UNRWA schools. Until those entities stop teaching hate there would never be a chance of peace and only fools would expect it to happen.

We saw how peaceful ordinary Gazans are when Jordan took in refugees. We saw how grateful Gazans were for safety when Lebanon took them in. We see their behavior here.

It's no more ethnic cleansing than destroying smallpox was ethnic cleansing.

We saw how peaceful ordinary Gazans are when Jordan took in refugees. We saw how grateful Gazans were for safety when Lebanon took them in. We see their behavior here.

It's no more ethnic cleansing than destroying smallpox was ethnic cleansing.
YoumakeJesusCry.jpg

Israeli sources estimated that over 1000 "average" Palestinians flooded over the border that morning. They looted, raped, murdered and took hostages. These people were taught Jew hatred with their mother's milk and it was systematically reinforced in the mosques and UNRWA schools. Until those entities stop teaching hate there would never be a chance of peace and only fools would expect it to happen.
And when I, as a Jew, say I don’t want Palestinians to come here since the majority of them support massacring and torturing Jews to death, a (leftist) mod here called ME a bigot.

Just how much antisemitism do liberals demand we Jews accept?

The sword of Christ is his tongue, not an actual sword, Jesus is not a killer.

The Apostles carried swords, three of them. They didn't use them to trim toenails or eat soup with. Your knowledge of Christian theology is as vapid and ignorant as your President is.

They didn't hesitate to use them either; Peter wacked off a govt. official's ear with one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back