This is why people are marching for Palestine

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
There is a plethora of stories in the U.S. media about the October 7th attacks, but too few that go into any detail about what is happening to innocent Palestinians. This story is less than 3 minutes long, I challenge you to watch it. You'll have to wait for a short advertisement to play first.

Deborah Patta is in Rafah.

A very sad story.

Direct link, or click below

Ad blocked for me....I hope it showed the IDF getting some.
Yea, it did, two small children and two ambulance drivers who had gotten permission in advance to rescue one of the little girls, who managed to call the Red Crescent. She's dead now, all of them are. Clearly marked ambulance, too.

There is a plethora of stories in the U.S. media about the October 7th attacks, but too few that go into any detail about what is happening to innocent Palestinians. This story is less than 3 minutes long, I challenge you to watch it. You'll have to wait for a short advertisement to play first.

A very sad story.

Do you know your precious Gazan "civilians" rode into the Israeli villages and kidnapped innocent Israelis to SELL to Hamas as hostages?

Fuck your Palestinian "civilians.". They can end this ANYTIME and you know it

I don't think you, or most of America, have a clue what kind of war this is.

I think the young ones got it right this time.
I don't think you or a lot of others especially young people have a clue about what war is. Some seem to think real war is Call of Duty others like it's a football game where you have quarters halftime and timeouts. War is a vicious ugly brutal thing when you launch an attack on another nation you better know there is going to be an all out response. Many seemed to think Israel was going to pull their punches or fight with one arm tied behind their back if this is the case they are getting a real reality check about war.

I don't think you or a lot of others especially young people have a clue about what war is. Some seem to think real war is Call of Duty others like it's a football game where you have quarters halftime and timeouts. War is a vicious ugly brutal thing when you launch an attack on another nation you better know there is going to be an all out response. Many seemed to think Israel was going to pull their punches or fight with one arm tied behind their back if this is the case they are getting a real reality check about war.

War is not about penning in 2 million people and using blanket bombings to kill anyone that moves, in fact, the IDF shot and killed 3 of their own escaped hostages, because the goal is just to kill anything or anyone that moves. It's a civilian slaughter and the exact opposite approach Israel should have taken, which was to minimize civilian deaths. They are clearly doing the opposite.

And I thought George W. Bush went and squandered the worlds goodwill and support, he's got nothing on Netty.

This is why people are marching for Palestine​

People are marching for Palestine for many reasons ...

... because they don't have a clue what is happening

... because they don't believe fair-skinned Jews can possibly not be the oppressors against slightly darker-skinned Palestinians

... because they automatically assume Jews are oppressors in any situation

... they can't possibly believe that Israel has used extraordinary measures to prevent civilian deaths

... because they can't understand that EVERY SINGLE DEATH of a Palestinians is on Hamas and the longer they continue to fight (using their own people as shields) the more of their own people will die.

War is not about penning in 2 million people and using blanket bombings to kill anyone that moves
True And that's not what Israel has done. If things were reversed, Gaza would have wiped out every Israeli man, woman and child. You know, the "from the river to the sea" chant. They call that GENOCIDE

Posting children purposely targeted for death via IDF rarely makes any media platform

Proof of ethnic cleansing , proof of just who the zionists are , proof of their real intents

~S~

war is sad when you fight a brutal enemy such as the palestinians who are obviously hiding behind little girls

that is why the palestinian invaders must be wiped out, so that more little girls wont be used as shields

here is a plethora of stories in the U.S. media about the October 7th attacks, but too few that go into any detail about what is happening to innocent Palestinians
There are no innocent Palestinians. Innocent Palestinians would have been pointing out the terrorists to the IDF, providing intelligence to Mossad, and not allowing the Terrirists to live in their community.

A very sad story.

It's very sad what happens when Islamic extremism is allowed to hurt innocent people.

Forum List

Back