Oprah accuses whites of lynching MILLIONS of blacks

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks are free to invent the most outrageous lies in their war against whtes. The same whites who shower them with welfare and affirmative action.

Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker Talk Lee Daniels' The Butler, Racism, and the N-word

On using the N-word:
Lee Daniels: It’s a word I used quite a bit, until Oprah sat me down and talked to me about its power.
Winfrey: You cannot be my friend and use that word around me. It shows my age, but I feel strongly about it. … I always think of the millions of people who heard that as their last word as they were hanging from a tree.
Forest Whitaker: I don’t use the word. Never did.

Why, are we not doing a good enough job of stopping them from killing each other or does she have whites confused with Planned Parenthood?

Once again, a liberal is race baiting, as if they haven't garnered enough anger already.

And when people criticize her for saying something so stupid, she'll chalk it up to racism.

Last edited:
OMG. What an idiot!

Millions? Freaking millions? I really didn't think she was that dense. Geeze louise I guess making up shit is just par for the course these days for the left wing lunatic fringe.

I'm sure she was just exaggerating to make a point. We all do this. It's like me saying I've moved so far away from my hometown, it's like a million miles from here.

Some one get this to Oprah so she can stop embarassing herself. Sheesh.

And tell her blacks weren't the only ones lynched. What a fool.

Lynchings: By State and Race, 1882-1968 *
State White Black Total
Alabama 48 299 347
Arizona 31 0 31
Arkansas 58 226 284
California 41 2 43
Colorado 65 3 68
Delaware 0 1 1
Florida 25 257 282
Georgia 39 492 531
Idaho 20 0 20
Illinois 15 19 34
Indiana 33 14 47
Iowa 17 2 19
Kansas 35 19 54
Kentucky 63 142 205
Louisiana 56 335 391
Maine 1 0 1
Maryland 2 27 29
Michigan 7 1 8
Minnesota 5 4 9
Mississippi 42 539 581
Missouri 53 69 122
Montana 82 2 84
Nebraska 52 5 57
Nevada 6 0 6
New Jersey 1 1 2
New Mexico 33 3 36
New York 1 1 2
North Carolina 15 86 101
North Dakota 13 3 16
Ohio 10 16 26
Oklahoma 82 40 122
Oregon 20 1 21
Pennsylvania 2 6 8
South Carolina 4 156 160
South Dakota 27 0 27
Tennessee 47 204 251
Texas 141 352 493
Utah 6 2 8
Vermont 1 0 1
Virginia 17 83 100
Washington 25 1 26
West Virginia 20 28 48
Wisconsin 6 0 6
Wyoming 30 5 35

Total 1,297 3,446 4,743
*Statistics provided by the Archives at Tuskegee Institute.

Lynching Statistics

Number of Jews killed in the holocaust = 6 million

You can call me a **** if you like. I won't even take offense.

Oprah has a real chip on her shoulder. Until all whites are slaves people like her will never stop crying.

She's about the riches black on earth and she plays the victim. what a sad joke.

Why, are we not doing a good enough job of stopping them from killing each other or does she have whites confused with Planned Parenthood?

Once again, a liberal is race baiting, as if they haven't garnered enough anger already.

And when people criticize her for saying something so stupid, she'll chalk it up to racism.

The only person "race baiting" is ShootSpeeders.

Oprah didn't say anything about "white people".

She conveniently forgot to mention that Democrats politically controlled the South during these,"Lynching Years".

OMG. What an idiot!

Millions? Freaking millions? I really didn't think she was that dense. Geeze louise I guess making up shit is just par for the course these days for the left wing lunatic fringe.

Damn. I am a World War II baby (black) and not one soul has ever attempted to lynch me..I don't know..although to hear that millions of my brethern have been hung sort of scares me.

Geezz...you'd think that there would be more proof?? I mean - millions?? I've heard of "maybe" 20 or 30 but millions!?!?

I would think that our first mulatto president might look into that, though.....It would really serve his "racially diverse" attitude that he has recently taken on.......:cuckoo:

OMG. What an idiot!

Damn. I am a World War II baby (black) and not one soul has ever attempted to lynch me..I don't know..although to hear that millions of my brethern have been hung sort of scares me.

Geezz...you'd think that there would be more proof?? I mean - millions?? I've heard of "maybe" 20 or 30 but millions!?!?

I would think that our first mulatto president might look into that, though.....It would really serve his "racially diverse" attitude that he has recently taken on.......:cuckoo:

Someone should be along shortly from the party of tolerance to call you one of their hateful names for conservative black people.

All those blacks -- killed by Democrats

Tuskegee Experiments, Run by Democrats

Planned Parenthood, run by Eugenicists to eliminate the black race

And Oprah is offended by "******"?

Nigga, Please!!

Who cares about that fat freak? Her show and network have gone down the tubes. She is a has-been. No one gives a fck anymore...

Forum List

Back