Why can't black America let slavery go already?

MeNonPartisan

Rookie
Jul 27, 2013
My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

My relatives were slaves more recently than theirs and nobody owes me anything. In fact, my great grandmother was a Jewish slave in Poland.......She died a wealthy woman.

The slavery/human rights issues the blacks and their leaders cling to is nothing but an excuse. If things are to improve for "African Americans", THEY need to move on and take responsibility for THEIR actions.

STFU. Black America does not let go because White America won't let go.

Why can't the Jews let the Holocaust go already?

Yeah the Democrat Party refuses to let go of their slaves

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist

you are truly retarded

white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.

wow...i can't believe you seriously compared the two

amazing the depravity of some people and btw...the majority have, you don't see jews complaining about the holocaust and how it still ruins their lives. so not only are you a liar, you're despicable.

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist you are truly retarded white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.
Yurt Butt Hurt right on time with stalking man crush. Note the post # because you will see more of it as necessary.

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.

A reactionary rightie like you will say that blacks should get over it. Right?

amazing the depravity of some people and btw...the majority have, you don't see jews complaining about the holocaust and how it still ruins their lives. so not only are you a liar, you're despicable.

If you cannot see the comparison....you lose.

please explain the comparison of genocide to slavery

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist you are truly retarded white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.
Yurt Butt Hurt right on time with stalking man crush. Note the post # because you will see more of it as necessary.

Now a solid part of white America wont talk about it because they don't want to face up to the history of it.

A reactionary rightie like you will say that blacks should get over it. Right?

i've had enough of your trolling...i've responded to other posters more than you and none of them whine about stalking, nor do they whine to the mods about me on a daily basis like you. it is a open messageboard and you cry up on a ball when i counter your posts and show what a fool you are and then you cry...stalking, reactionary, reported....blah blah

see ya

hilarious...yet white america is told they don't want to talk about race, white america is told they believe racism doesn't exist

you are truly retarded

white people let it go along time ago and so have many black people.

IDK, the taxes now a days are unbeliveable, who would want the upkeep of a slave? let alone 2 kids and a nagging wife to boot? yea I sure as hell wouldnt want a slave...

Wait....you don't think slavery was genocide? Shall we just forget those millions who never made it across the Middle Passage?

wow...you are truly not smart. genocide is the systematic and purposeful destruction (DEATH) of an entire people...slavery did not enslave all blacks and did not seek the death of an entire people. it was blacks who sold their fellow countrymen to make money.

absolutely amazing you would even compare the two. you make me sick.

Not all blacks carry that crap around with them as an excuse to be lowlife bums blaming whitey for their predictament. Some, yes. And unfortunately they have the media's attention to further their complaints.

Like I've been saying...I'm sick of it. Knife cuts both ways.

Funny thing is....last year or the year before? I wouldn't DREAM of saying what I just said. But I'm done. Fini. Over it. I think the proverbial straw was Zimmerman and Martin. Actually, I think Z and M are the proverbial straws for lots of folks.

wow...you are truly not smart. genocide is the systematic and purposeful destruction (DEATH) of an entire people...slavery did not enslave all blacks and did not seek the death of an entire people. it was blacks who sold their fellow countrymen to make money.

Well, I expected pretty much this selective blindness from you. Pray continue telling black people how THEY should "feel" about something done to them systematically for over 250 years.

Well, I expected pretty much this selective blindness from you. Pray continue telling black people how THEY should "feel" about something done to them systematically for over 250 years.

where did i tell them how they should feel?

how is pointing out the factual differences to you, blindness? your comparison as to how many died, still does not equate to genocide. i suggest you pick up dictionary and educate yourself and stop lying about what i said.

Bold part is right on. But...they sold their fellow countrymen not to make money. Oh no. They sold them as captives of war and getting rid of them for money was just an extra perk.

Can't buy what is not available. Africans made damn sure there were lots of men, women and children available.

Pretty damn sure my ancestors were slaves as well. Serfs, for some uppity up in England after it took over Ireland and kicked everyone to the curb...kinda like they did in Africa. That's one side. The other side (paternal)...not too sure about. But blacks don't have the claim of being enslaved only. People of all races were. I don't see them crying about it and blaming "whitey".

Forum List

Back