Opposition to Religious People - Any Basis Other Than Intolerance and Bigotry?

My thoughts on Religion are based on my rejection of anything based solely on "faith" because a book or scholars of said book said to have it.

My objective analysis' of any of the Religions has led me to believe that in many ways, shapes, forms, etc. they're phony and closed minded and have many times been used to manipulate people.

Well God and His Word never changes so man is the problem.

In your opinion. In mine, the idea of God at all is not proven, much less proving that any Religious text is inspired by "his word."

Two people who have homosexual sex and believe they're wired for it are just as subjective in their thought processes with their sodomosexual emotional impulses to want to anally shag, do you agree?

Nobody's asking to have gay anal sex with you, Charles. Wait, is that the problem?

Two people who have homosexual sex and believe they're wired for it are just as subjective in their thought processes with their sodomosexual emotional impulses to want to anally shag, do you agree?

Nobody's asking to have gay anal sex with you, Charles. Wait, is that the problem?

Thats not the question I asked, no need to duck kit and project homosexuality onto me.

My thoughts on Religion are based on my rejection of anything based solely on "faith" because a book or scholars of said book said to have it.

My objective analysis' of any of the Religions has led me to believe that in many ways, shapes, forms, etc. they're phony and closed minded and have many times been used to manipulate people.

In your opinion. In mine, the idea of God at all is not proven, much less proving that any Religious text is inspired by "his word."

The idea that homosexuality has been proven to be hard wired, natural and or inborn has never been proven but it hasn't stopped the masses off brainwashed tards from believing it. God#s word in unchanging and has always been what it is consistently.

The idea that homosexuality has been proven to be hard wired, natural and or inborn has never been proven but it hasn't stopped the masses off brainwashed tards from believing it. God#s word in unchanging and has always been what it is consistently.

I disagree.

I can and have observed some who was gay since they were born. The son of my Uncle's second wife always had the effeminate, classic gay voice/accent. Since he learned to talk. He has a brother and 2 sisters that are completely normal. He was flamboyant since before he knew what sex even was, and very femmy and more-so into girl things than guy things.

Come around the time he was 16, he was out of the closet.

When you observe something like that from the moment a child has learned to talk, that's more than acceptance based on "faith," that's a rational deduction of reality as it had happened.

You could also choose to call me a liar and this and this, but that's of no consequence to me personally. I'm not concerned with your belief of what I type, I'm just trying to have a conversation.

The church I go to was open to blacks and anyone in the 60s. Believe me, that was something that was frowned upon in the 60s BIG TIME. Most churches here closed their doors on blacks.
No one stopped us. No one stops religous people from having whatever beliefs they have now.
What is this "opposition"? Someone disagreeing with you and getting your panties in a wad?
Arrogance.

Who cares if homosexualtiy is a choice or they were born with it?
Condemanation of anyone for their sexual orientation is unacceptable in a public setting. You can believe what you want but keep your religous beliefs to yourself and your family.
Where did Jesus state "Spread the gospel that gays are bad"?
Where is that?
In a civil society all law abiding citizens are to be respected, gays included and it will not be accepted to have folks calling them out as less of a person because they are gay.
If you are not disciplined enough to do that then move to Iran. They do it a different way there.

Your observation and perceptions are not proof of anything.

I don't think it would be wise for anyone to call them "proof," for themselves because they're not in my shoes.

For me it's proof, and I base my beliefs on the un-scientific on my own observations and such, not what someone's told me.

Condemanation of anyone for their sexual orientation is unacceptable in a public setting. You can believe what you want but keep your religous beliefs to yourself and your family.
Where is that?
In a civil society all law abiding citizens are to be respected, gays included and it will not be accepted to have folks calling them out as less of a person because they are gay.
If you are not disciplined enough to do that then move to Iran. They do it a different way there.

Srongly agree.

Who on earth proposed calling people out publicly for their sexual orientation? Where'd that come from?

Where is that?

Srongly agree.
I don't condemn the person I condemn the behavior, why do you all keep playing these stupid games accusing religious people who reject homosexuality as a sin as condemnation of the person? That ad-hominem nonsense needs to stop.

Where is that?

Srongly agree.
I don't condemn the person I condemn the behavior, why do you all keep playing these stupid games accusing religious people who reject homosexuality as a sin as condemnation of the person? That ad-hominem nonsense needs to stop.

Lol this is getting fun.

I don't condemn the person I just call people faggots.

I don't like ad-hominem nonsense but I call people faggots.

Kids these days.

Srongly agree.

Lol this is getting fun.

Kids these days.

You're dancing around my main point, a person is not a hatemonger by default for rejecting and not accepting the homosexual lifestyle. Bash me over the head with all your ad-hominems all you like.

Lol this is getting fun.

Kids these days.

You're dancing around my main point, a person is not a hatemonger by default for rejecting and not accepting the homosexual lifestyle. Bash me over the head with all your ad-hominems all you like.

I didn't make any ad hominems, you did, then you cried about people using ad hominems.

You cry out against bigotry while you yourself being a proud bigot with your use of the word faggot, and you cry out about people using ad hominem when you used it in your very first post with the word faggot.

So you've already broken the strings on your world's smallest violin and you're proving to be the biggest hypocrit I've ever talked to on this board.

You should be celebrating bigotry and ad hominem, that's the whole point of your thread as is displayed in your original post.

Lol this is getting fun.

Kids these days.

You're not a hate monger for not accepting the "homosexual lifestyle". By homosexual lifestyle I presume you mean you won't engage in sex with someone of the same gender. I have no problem with that.

I do take issue with people using hateful slurs towards gay people, denying gays and lesbians the civil right to marry the woman or man they love, and all forms of discrimination.

I oppose the "kill gays" legislation in Uganda, and Christian hate mongers like Scott Lively, author of the Pink Triangle, who blames the Holocaust on gays, and lies continously to stir up hatred toward us.

I have no problem with Christians thinking I'm a sinner. I think if they reject another human being for being with someone they love, it's their loss.

Where is that?

Srongly agree.

Quit bull shitting. You hate gays. You call them faggots and sodomites.
And then you claim you are a Christian and you love them.
You are the one playing the games.

Forum List

Back