Opposition to Netanyahu is NOT Support for Hamas

Hezbollah was founded in the 1980s to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

Israel has always been in the wrong since the Zionists first sought sanctuary in Palestine.

1980’s was when the Mullahs took over Iran, ignorant moron. Then they spread their filthy Islamist ideology and terror proxies throughout the region with the stated goal of destroying Israel from the very beginning.

Saudi prince blasts Nasrallah, says Iranian ‘Axis of Resistance is a big lie’​

“There is no doubt that the Axis of Resistance is a big lie. The 100,000 missiles and massive weapons that Hezbollah has have nothing to do with supporting the Palestinian cause,” Mosaad stated.

The Saudi prince accused the Iranian ayatollah regime of exploiting the Gaza conflict as a political tool to advance its own agenda and influence throughout the Middle East region.

“The so-called Axis of Resistance has been dealing with the Palestinian issue for years and is only a means of implementing Iran’s agenda in the region, Mosaad added.

Saudi Prince Abdulrahman bin Mosaad launched a sharp attack against Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah on Saturday, after the speech he gave regarding the war in Gaza.

Mosaad said "There is no doubt that the Axis of Resistance is a big lie. The 100,000 missiles and massive weapons that Hezbollah has, have nothing to do with supporting the Palestinian cause.

1699282930142.gif

Last edited:
The Jews didn't seek sanctuary in Palestine and none was offered. They immigrated to Palestine, just as some of them immigrated to the US to start new lives free from European oppression.

Right. The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with Jewish refugees before the 1930s.

1980’s was when the Mullahs took over Iran, ignorant moron. Then they spread their filthy Islamist ideology and terror proxies throughout the region with the stated goal of destroying Israel from the very beginning.

Saudi prince blasts Nasrallah, says Iranian ‘Axis of Resistance is a big lie’​

“There is no doubt that the Axis of Resistance is a big lie. The 100,000 missiles and massive weapons that Hezbollah has have nothing to do with supporting the Palestinian cause,” Mosaad stated.

The Saudi prince accused the Iranian ayatollah regime of exploiting the Gaza conflict as a political tool to advance its own agenda and influence throughout the Middle East region.

“The so-called Axis of Resistance has been dealing with the Palestinian issue for years and is only a means of implementing Iran’s agenda in the region, Mosaad added.

Saudi Prince Abdulrahman bin Mosaad launched a sharp attack against Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah on Saturday, after the speech he gave regarding the war in Gaza.

Mosaad said "There is no doubt that the Axis of Resistance is a big lie. The 100,000 missiles and massive weapons that Hezbollah has, have nothing to do with supporting the Palestinian cause.

View attachment 854092

Saudi Arabia has always opposed Hamas.

Hezbollah was founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon.

Saudi Arabia has always opposed Hamas.

Hezbollah was founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon.
You are obviously too ignorant and bigoted to understand the context of anything in that region. Why do you think the Saudis hate Hamas? Because Iran supports them and Iran is arming Shiite terrorists north of the Saudi border that are doing the same to the Saudis that Hamas is doing to Israeli‘s. including a major bombing their oil refinery and attempted assassination of their ambassador in the U.S.

That includes your claim about Hezbollah. Everything you say is either false or Islamist propaganda.

Ottoman census of Jerusalem during the same time period had Jews as majority, then the Christians, then the Muslims.

The Ottoman census was in 1870. I'm talking about the British census of 1922.

There were 470,000 Muslims and 84,000 Jews.

What are the diasadvantages of evaporating Israel as a middle east presence ?
I have never been able to see any .
Obvious displacement for the remaining populace
But the US has never had any qualms about doing that with all and sundry .

We need a quick escalation with Hesbollah , Iran et al offering Israel safe passage but to fuck off forever . Perhaps digging up Jerusalem and putting it somewhere nice and safe in the middle of the Sahara Desert .
You want dead Jews. You're a creep!!

Greg

You want dead Jews. You're a creep!!

Greg

In the Ottoman census of 1870 there were more Christians than Jews by a wide margin.

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.

The Ottoman census was in 1870. I'm talking about the British census of 1922.

There were 470,000 Muslims and 84,000 Jews.
So the Ottoman census had Jews as majority In Jerusalem and within 52 years there was a huge influx of Arab Muslim invaders and squatters from neighboring Arab lands. You just proved my point. I would take the Ottoman census over the British, they were ruling the land for over 500 years and had an elaborate and accurate system of keeping track of things. The British were new to the region and had no idea how to run the land and its history. Which is nothing new.

You’re seriously trying to blame Netanyahu for the fact there is no two state?

Palestinians have rejected every single offer of a two state solution. They will NOT accept any solution with Israel. They only want Israel wiped off the map, in other words Israeli / Jewish genocide.

And no, Hamas and Palestinian are not two totally separate things. They vote for Hamas to represent them. They love Hamas, they support all of their terror tactics. Then they whine like bitches when they reap the whirlwind. Sounds a lot like some of the “oppressed“ groups here.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

So the Ottoman census had Jews as majority In Jerusalem and within 52 years there was a huge influx of Arab Muslim invaders and squatters from neighboring Arab lands. You just proved my point. I would take the Ottoman census over the British, they were ruling the land for over 500 years and had an elaborate and accurate system of keeping track of things. The British were new to the region and had no idea how to run the land and its history. Which is nothing new.

No . Jews were a minority in 1870.

By 1922 they were still a minority but out numbered Christians. By 1948 Jews outnumbered Muslims and Jews.

By 15 May 1948, the population was 805,900, of which 649,600, i.e. 80.6%, were Jews and 156,000, i.e. 19.4%, were the remaining Palestinians of the region which was occupied and named as Israel later on.

In 1922 the census was..

The reported population in 1922 was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

Forum List

Back