Opinions Needed on Game Consoles

Clipper

Platinum Member
Dec 22, 2018
With Xmas around the corner I'm looking to purchase a game console for my grandaughters aged 10 & 7. I know not much about the platforms so I'm wondering which one to buy. Any ideas?

With Xmas around the corner I'm looking to purchase a game console for my grandaughters aged 10 & 7. I know not much about the platforms so I'm wondering which one to buy. Any ideas?
not old enough to have a game console,, buy them a bike or something that gets them putside,,,

I own the new PS5 and the Xbox Series X. I personally play the xbox more. I think the xbox is a better computer overall as well.

The consensus seems to be Xbox, and anyone I know who plays and doesn't use a PC plays on an Xbox.

In thinking about it I'm wondering which ones have social engineering embedded in them.

I'm gonna say Playstation because they're Japanese and probably skip social engineering in their platform.

A $2800 PC.

pc-master.gif

Forum List

Back